+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit for Flight Instructor / Pilot

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Bs65 this is exactly what the website says as mentioned above....
Flight instructors who meet either of the following criteria may be issued work permits under the PGWPP. In order to be eligible, applicants must:

have completed a flight training course at a Canadian training centre and have obtained a Canadian commercial pilot’s licence; and
have obtained, or be in the process of obtaining, an instructor’s rating and have received an offer of employment as a flight instructor from a flight training centre.

Applicants providing either of the above documentsmay be issued a post-graduation work permit valid for three years if the flight-training course was at least two
Ok my mistake didnt read the original post properly. Green text as sure you will agree not good for eyesight .

Gonza_A

Sep 4, 2019
I am about to leave for Canada to do instructor rating.. Now the worrying part is if they will issue me a job offer letter. Else I will get stuck up :(
Hi! Did you go to Canada finally? I’m interested in doing the same and I’m doing some research.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I am about to leave for Canada to do instructor rating.. Now the worrying part is if they will issue me a job offer letter. Else I will get stuck up :(
Risky,

To get PGWP you need a offer letter since you’ll only be doing FI Rating.

Amg420

Feb 21, 2021
Hey guys
So I've got my FAA CPL single engine land and I'm looking to get license converted and do my multi engine IFR and flight instructor course.
The thing is that the school told me the course timeline to complete everything is 3 months excluding flight conversion.
After completing my flight instructor course ,would I still be eligible for job or is it not possible
Since 8 months studying is the minimum for a work permit
And do they issue students Visa's longer than the given time to complete the course because in the united States I got a 5 year visa for a course I finished in 10months (CPL)
AND I'm looking to go to winnipeg aviation if that helps
Thanks