+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Diploma

sksaxena

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Ankur,

Is there any update on CDAC PG diploma? Is it applicable for WES?

Regards,
Dhruv
I have completed my WES evaluation recently, of B.Tech and CDAC PG-D(six months).

RESULT :

B.Tech is considered Valid as 3 or more years Bachelors.

PG-D of CDAC is marked as 'Non- Recognized Institution and non-equivalent to Canadian Education'

I applied for Re-evaluation also and result remain unchanged after that too.

Jan 6, 2019
I have completed my WES evaluation recently, of B.Tech and CDAC PG-D(six months).

RESULT :

B.Tech is considered Valid as 3 or more years Bachelors.

PG-D of CDAC is marked as 'Non- Recognized Institution and non-equivalent to Canadian Education'

I applied for Re-evaluation also and result remain unchanged after that too.

Hi buddy,

I too have done my PG diploma from CDAC. Did you approach any other ECA agency for CDAC PG diploma evaluation?

I am thinking of going for IQAS. Do you think any ECA agency will give CDAC a favorable assessment?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

sksaxena

Apr 19, 2017
Hi buddy,

I too have done my PG diploma from CDAC. Did you approach any other ECA agency for CDAC PG diploma evaluation?

I am thinking of going for IQAS. Do you think any ECA agency will give CDAC a favorable assessment?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

No, I didn't approach any other organization. I am not sure if any other agency will recognize it. You can try out of your own will but I am not in a position to recommend or not.

Thanks

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi Sanddip,

Any update on your WES evaluation for post graduate diploma, i am planning to take a one year PGD from a recognized university.

Thanks,
Sriram
Hi Sriram.
I planning to do a one year PGD from IGNOU, India. I am a BE(ECE) graduate with 4.4 years experience in the same field and got WES evaluation for my Bachelor's. What happended to your WES evaluation as I would be on the same situation as you were in after completing my PGD.

Also, please shed some light if doing PGD in a different specialization than ECE will have any repercussions on my CRS points / Express Entry profile.

Any help would be appreciated.

sramani

Feb 16, 2016
Hi Sriram.
I planning to do a one year PGD from IGNOU, India. I am a BE(ECE) graduate with 4.4 years experience in the same field and got WES evaluation for my Bachelor's. What happended to your WES evaluation as I would be on the same situation as you were in after completing my PGD.

Also, please shed some light if doing PGD in a different specialization than ECE will have any repercussions on my CRS points / Express Entry profile.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Sindhuja,

My WES evaluation was positive for 1 year PGD and I was able to get additional points. If you take PGD in any general management related major it should be fine. My undergrad is in B.E. ECE, Anna university and PGD from Madurai Kamaraj Univ, MKU. I also think Annamalai univ PGD is positively evaluated. The Annamalai PGD in management is only four papers, you may register as a backup. Btw, at MKU there will long delay to provide transcripts and certificate. All the best.

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi Sindhuja,

My WES evaluation was positive for 1 year PGD and I was able to get additional points. If you take PGD in any general management related major it should be fine. My undergrad is in B.E. ECE, Anna university and PGD from Madurai Kamaraj Univ, MKU. I also think Annamalai univ PGD is positively evaluated. The Annamalai PGD in management is only four papers, you may register as a backup. Btw, at MKU there will long delay to provide transcripts and certificate. All the best.
That was really helpful Sriram.
As you've mentioned any general management stream in PGD would do good, I was planning on PGD in marketing management or International Business Operations and if not PGD in Information Security (this is more relative to IT domain).
Can you please share the admission details at MKU and Annamalai University, and what time of the year are the admissions open(if you have idea on that)?