+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate diploma from Indian University WES Assessment

Tlhrfi

Mar 9, 2019
Dear All,

I have a bachelors degree from the UK and to boost my scores, I enrolled myself at an Indian University in 1-year post graduate diploma course. After browsing through WES requirements for Indian qualifications, I realized that they require my bachelor's degree as well to do the assessment.

Kindly advise on your experience to evaluate postgraduate diploma from Indian university ( Amity, Anna etc..)?

neerajsehtya

Mar 9, 2019
I did Post Graduate Diploma from ICFP, it's a 1 year full time course. ICFP is a reknowned brand in India when it comes to Financial planning education. They have centers in 4 cities.

Still, it was not valued even as an additional Certificate by WES. Only bachelor's was considered, PG diploma was not given any weightage.

Thinking of approaching IQAS. 2 more people on different threads have done this course and have gone through IQAS evaluation. Query is posted to them and response is awaited.

If I get a response, I will share here.

Reactions: Tlhrfi

Tlhrfi

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks for your share. FYI, I enrolled in PG diploma at Amity University ( distance learning ). All the best with your evaluation.