+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post grad certificate after Masters.

Sirohi

Aug 12, 2015
Hello,

this would be my third time posting to the community with hopes of getting an insightful answer.

The last time I posted here was around 12 months ago, since then I have gone ahead and got a (ma) in International Business from London, UK. I was wanting to immigrate to Canada.

I am not really wanting to do a PHD my best option out there. What about a Post grad course in Project management or Marketing Management. Advisable ???

In 2009 I went to Canada on student visa but did not finish my course. I left the country, was not deported. Will that effect my chances now?

bis_86

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Sirohi said:
Hello,

this would be my third time posting to the community with hopes of getting an insightful answer.

The last time I posted here was around 12 months ago, since then I have gone ahead and got a (ma) in International Business from London, UK. I was wanting to immigrate to Canada.

I am not really wanting to do a PHD my best option out there. What about a Post grad course in Project management or Marketing Management. Advisable ???

In 2009 I went to Canada on student visa but did not finish my course. I left the country, was not deported. Will that effect my chances now?
VFS would certainly be suspicious of your intentions of coming to Canada .if you have done 'a' MA from UK and your level of English is like a grade 2 ,that would only raise the suspicion

Sirohi

Aug 12, 2015
I do not know what you mean by english is like grade 2. I have not even told you my IELTS score. So you mean that a PG Dip is not advisable.

Will PHD strengthen my application ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sirohi said:
Hello,

The last time I posted here was around 12 months ago, since then I have gone ahead and got an (ma) in International Business from London, UK. I was wanting??? to immigrate to Canada. What the heck is wanting?

bis_86 said:
VFS would certainly be suspicious of your intentions of coming to Canada .if you have done 'a' MA from UK and your level of English is like a grade 2 ,that would only raise the suspicion
Sirohi said:
I do not know what you mean by english is like grade 2. I have not even told you my IELTS score. So you mean that a PG Dip is not advisable.

Will PHD strengthen my application ?
You have eM...A...from UK...and you write such atrocious english...unbelievable...

One doesn't need to know your IELTS score to figure that out...

Sirohi

Aug 12, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
You have eM...A...from UK...and you write such atrocious english...unbelievable...

One doesn't need to know your IELTS score to figure that out...
Funny you want to teach english on a immigration forum where you cant even spell out words properly. Maybe you are old school and cannot keep up with grammar the ing in want is used as an adjective. Did you need me to explain what wanting is? a quick scroll to google dictionary would suffice that.

BTW how the hell do you end up using one and your in the same sentence.

Please do not flame people over the internet when you yourself cannot form simple sentences.

Good luck.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sirohi said:
Funny you want to teach english on a immigration forum where you cant even spell out words properly. Maybe you are old school and cannot keep up with grammar the ing in want is used as an adjective. Did you need me to explain what wanting is? a quick scroll to google dictionary would suffice that.

BTW how the hell do you end up using one and your (its you're) in the same sentence. HAHAHAHAH...so you're one of those rare classic pieces still left (mind you they are almost extinct from this world) who don't even know the difference between your and you're...good... the more you write the better i understand your acumen.
By the way, did anybody tell you that there is something called a dictionary, that some people use?

Please do not flame people over the internet when you yourself cannot form simple sentences.

Good luck.

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Omg guys just relax. The girl just wants a suggestion. If you dont have one just stop judging! And stop commenting!