+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
@BillHyatt,

We have submitted our application on 24.07.18 & got our AOR on same day. Today we got to know that my wife is pregnant. We did the E-medicals on 20.07.2018, but we did not know that she was pregnant, until today so we did not inform the Physician as well. We did all the tests in the medical including Chest X-ray.

1. Do I need to inform CIC about this?
2. Do I need to raise it through CSE? Need to attach the pregnancy test report?
3. What else needs to be done?
2. Will they hold my application?

Sorry to trouble you. Hope you can shed some light on the above.

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Bill the Great and other respected friends:

I got my gcms notes:

Please guide me about if anything red flagged in the following comments of my gcms notes:

REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION:EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 000-00-00. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: A11.2 APPEAR MET Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXXXX)

PNP NOMINATION: Province of Nomination: XXX PNC # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nomination Validity: Original. Case Type: Economic Case: Proof of Funds on file : Yes - Fund $ : NOT VERIFIED........................................................
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXX) NO TRACE IN GCMS/FOSS OTHER THAN PRESENT application .................................... A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEAR MET

PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO.....................

WORK EXPERIENCE: the duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience: PA meets education requirements. Note: PA AWARDED POINTS FOR MASTER/1ST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # XXXXXX REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: ................. Principal Applicant Promoted. New UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified.. Languages ... Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified........ EDUCATION..... primary applicant........ 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website, foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as..............NRT R 10 Ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality .......... Age........ applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.

Hi Bro,

Did you have job offer when you get PNP? I am not confident to what should I do with Proof of Fund because I did check website and it mentioned if job offer provided there is no need for proof of fund. do you have any comment?

Rahulraj111

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello seniors,
My aor is 21 April. Ip2 8th may. I ordered GCMS which I received and saw that analyst has said review required in one point whivh I can explain and I hv explanation. So should I raise cse and explain them or wait for the decision? Fore more info: the same point was aceepted by oinp and awarded nomination. So whatwshould be my next action. Wait or raise cse and explain.
TIA

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello seniors,
My aor is 21 April. Ip2 8th may. I ordered GCMS which I received and saw that analyst has said review required in one point whivh I can explain and I hv explanation. So should I raise cse and explain them or wait for the decision? Fore more info: the same point was aceepted by oinp and awarded nomination. So whatwshould be my next action. Wait or raise cse and explain.
TIA
Raise a CSE with the explaination.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello seniors,
TIA
Would you mind telling what was the review required for ?