+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
The rejected mail mentioned that there is discrepancy in stay dates in Qatar whcih differ from PCC dates. Earlier we have'nt included any LOE or explanation for the same. We didnt know this would create problem
All the best with your application this time! Look to explain this upfront when you submit your EOI.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
guys I was reading about BG over here https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
I called CIC the other day and they informed me I have passed eligibility.
Does this mean they have already verified all information in my profile mainly work experience, education history, done the fraud check/contact employers IELTS etc based on this article if i have already passed eligiblity?
Hi.

Eligibility Passed is a good thing. And yes they do pass it once they are satisfied with your work experience. However, Security and Background check are next. Do share your background status i.e. IP1, NA2, IP2 or like that).

thanks

wajid619

Sep 15, 2016
Hi,

So my medicals passed on 8th May, AOR is 1st May, Background check changed from Not applicable to In progress. However, the issue is I failed to attached my educational degrees along my application. I had just submitted the WES ECA. I submitted the educational degrees via the Case Specific Enquiry Webform. Should I be worried? I have not received any acknowedgement of the receipt of the documents. What stage is my application in? IP1? IP2?

Anyone?

Thanks.

Shb_an

May 11, 2018
Hello,
I have question regarding my full name. As per my passport my full name is X Y, whereas my degrees have full name as X Y Z. I have already visited USA, Ireland and Sweden on work permit. Now I am planning to apply for express entry pool.
I am just worried of this discrepancy in name. Does an affidavit of both name belong to me will be enough. I would not like to have any questions on my application because of this.Will it be good to self declare this in LOE. Is this some thing normal.
Many thanks

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Hello,
I have question regarding my full name. As per my passport my full name is X Y, whereas my degrees have full name as X Y Z. I have already visited USA, Ireland and Sweden on work permit. Now I am planning to apply for express entry pool.
I am just worried of this discrepancy in name. Does an affidavit of both name belong to me will be enough. I would not like to have any questions on my application because of this.Will it be good to self declare this in LOE. Is this some thing normal.
Many thanks
Affidavit would work just fine,

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
i have a question and need guidance from experienced people here

i am in IT and have worked in 2 different countries on work visa on different roles than my current one with respect to NOC numbers although i was with same employer for all these years. so in EE ITA, i would need detailed experianced letter from my employer for each role that i performed in different projects or just a single letter for current assignment should be enough. Although, i am sure my employer will not issue any roles and responsibilities letter.
can i just say that i was performing similar role under a different name in previous roles or may be can i skip those work experiances and tell CIC in LOE that i do not want points for those years

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
The first time I applied was in May last year - I was rejected over a similar issue. My job title and job description didn't match the NOC. It took just over 4 months post-application submission to receive the rejection. I then applied again in November with a new supporting letter from my employer with the correct job title and description. So far I am in ip2, hoping that this time round they have accepted my clarification on the job issue. Have you raised a CSE about this? Maybe submit a letter of explanation via a CSE for clarification on your job. Or worst case scenario submit again with new employer letter.

Best,
Just read this. I admire your strong will. Hang in there. Really hoping for an avalanche of PPR this week and next for all November AOR and outstanding months...

Reactions: huma757

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Just read this. I admire your strong will. Hang in there. Really hoping for an avalanche of PPR this week and next for all November AOR and outstanding months...
Thank you! I was devastated when the rejection came in. But I found the will to continue and try again. According to my GCMS from Feb, it looks like CIO accepted my clarification on the NOC issue. Looks like I've passed eligibility :) Now I am just waiting on bloody useless London Visa Office to open my file lol

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I did not check my profile for 5 days and when i checked today, i saw "Updated' instead of "submitted" and then i saw that my BG has moved to IP2. Is this the ghost update people talk about or what? AOR is 11th April

aKhaista

Jan 12, 2018
Bill can you tell if a RPRF request still means that the Application has been approved? As my RPRF letter says we are now reviewing admisibility. FSWo is my stream

omstar

Jun 27, 2015
Hey Bill, can you kindly please clarify: Is A40 completed post-A11 or after all security/BGC processes are finalized? And, lastly, when does the BGC start for CEC-Inland? Can I assume it’s only initialized once the eligibility is passed?

VDej

Jan 21, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
Doc's Request.
09-05-2018
@BillHyatt
1) Is it necessary to accept a provincial nomination? Or do applications without nominations receive similar treatments?
2) If I briefly visit my home country after AOR, do I need to get another PCC after exiting? PCC should be after one's last stay in a country, right?