+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

Hope you are doing fine. I got my pcc from my home country two days before I arrived to my home country which is Bosnia and Herzegovina. I was there for 16 days. Will this make issue in my application? Thank you for providing us with amazing info which has helped many people here in the group.
It depends on the agent but it should not be a problem for a home country. Another factor will be the AOR Date and PCC issued date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peace27

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
You should join the London Visa Office thread. Your file will take some time to be concluded as London Visa Office is very slow in processing applications. It usually takes 5-6 months in London for a file to be processed.
Dear @BillHyatt,
I am from Bangladesh and currently residing in my home country. I was in England from 2008 till 2016 on a student visa. As far as I know Local Visa Office for Bangladeshi applicants is Singapore; Will my file go to London visa office? Or it will go Singapore as I am currently in Bangladesh and applying from here? I have received ITA on 25th April, still arranging documents. How IRCC selects the Local Visa Office? Is it based on applicant's previous experience in a particular country or current country of residence? Please advice.

sakship

May 3, 2018
Hi @BilllHyatt

I am Indian citizen striving for the Canada PR. My application has been rejected in aug 17 due to PCC issues where I had previous employment in Qatar and was given PCC for the period of 4+ years from Jun 2013- apr 2018. Though I was on business visa visit to Qatar for 3 days in Dec 12 when I came for job selection procedures. It seems Qatar issues PCC only for RP period. Now I have again received ITA on 25 apr 2018. I was wondering that submitting the Qatar PCC for resident period will do if I give LOE explaining my 3 day business visa visit to Qatar along with proofs of employer mail,tickets,hotel booking,passport visa pages....
What other options I have ?
I am very scared and dont want my application to be rejected this time. Please helppp....

Nshta

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,

My husband is the primary applicant. Since we are not claiming points for my work experience, we mentioned it as zero and have included it in the personal history. However we failed to include an loe for the same. Aor was on may 4. Will this be a problem?

Thanks!

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Hi @BilllHyatt

I am Indian citizen striving for the Canada PR. My application has been rejected in aug 17 due to PCC issues where I had previous employment in Qatar and was given PCC for the period of 4+ years from Jun 2013- apr 2018. Though I was on business visa visit to Qatar for 3 days in Dec 12 when I came for job selection procedures. It seems Qatar issues PCC only for RP period. Now I have again received ITA on 25 apr 2018. I was wondering that submitting the Qatar PCC for resident period will do if I give LOE explaining my 3 day business visa visit to Qatar along with proofs of employer mail,tickets,hotel booking,passport visa pages....
I am very scared and dont want my application to be rejected this time. Please helppp....
Did they give you reason for rejection the previous time? I'm asking because they generally do a clearance check for every country you've visited in addition to the pcc you provide.

I would say better to include a letter of explanation with your application upfront.

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Did they give you reason for rejection the previous time? I'm asking because they generally do a clearance check for every country you've visited in addition to the pcc you provide.

I would say better to include a letter of explanation with your application upfront.
Also, at what stage of your application did they reject it? Was it during the initial review or when your file moved to the LVO

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Hi @BilllHyatt
Also, at what stage of your application did they reject it? Was it during the initial review or when your file moved to the LVO?

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Hi @BilllHyatt

Also, at what stage of your application did they reject it? Was it during the initial review or when your file moved to the LVO?

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys
Finally after 8 unsuccessful attempts I achieved desired score i.e. LRWS 8.5,9,7,7. But I have a doubt I worked in an MNC company for five years (2011-2016) n left job in May 2016 because of family issues. At present I m unemployed only my husband is working, but he also somehow missed CLB 9 everytime
In this whole scenario can I become the prime applicant now as my CRS is now 469 I am just in confusion whether my last two years of unemployment would create any problem in future
Please guide me

simababe

Feb 19, 2018
Yes . Just get a reference from your previous place of work.

Hi guys
Finally after 8 unsuccessful attempts I achieved desired score i.e. LRWS 8.5,9,7,7. But I have a doubt I worked in an MNC company for five years (2011-2016) n left job in May 2016 because of family issues. At present I m unemployed only my husband is working, but he also somehow missed CLB 9 everytime
In this whole scenario can I become the prime applicant now as my CRS is now 469 I am just in confusion whether my last two years of unemployment would create any problem in future
Please guide me

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi guys
Please guide me
Yes you may enter the pool as primary applicant.

Ares0628

Oct 1, 2017
Hi,
I have a question about how to prove the relationship of common-law, please kindly give me some advice.

My partner and I have been together for nearly 8 years, but haven’t got married yet. By now, we only have the following proofs, but we are not sure if they are enough.
The evidence we can provide:
1) A statutory declaration of a common-law union, which is administered by Notary Public
2) The love story during the 8 years. This includes
- photos, e-tickets, visa stamps with the same date for every overseas trip.
- photos for dating/anniversaries/birthday celebration
- overseas student visa. (we had studied abroad in the same university for about one year)
- we were classmate in university in our own country
3) rental agreement for one year. (2016/11~2017/11 and we are currently living at the same address but the lease didn't renew formally.)
4) Shopping invoice showing in the same address

BUT, we do not have:
5) joint bank account / shared credit cards
6) bills for utilities /credit cards showing we have the same address (we both use e-bills…)
7) my life insurance which names my partner as beneficiary
I think it would be strange if we open a joint account or to have an insurance contract naming my partner as a beneficiary right now because the timing is too close to our APR submission date. In addition, I think these two only can say we are in a relationship instead of cohabitation.

Therefore, we would like to ask for some advice if we need to create more evidence? or if there is other evidence we could use to support our relationship?
In addition, we have been living in the current flat for more than one year, but we didn’t make a formal renewal lease. Do we have to request the landlord to sign a formal lease for our extended rental period?

sakship

May 3, 2018

The rejected mail mentioned that there is discrepancy in stay dates in Qatar whcih differ from PCC dates. Earlier we have'nt included any LOE or explanation for the same. We didnt know this would create problem