+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hello All,
I have a question regarding PCC. I lived in the UK for 162 days and was there for a vacation for 1 month afterwards. Do I need to include a PCC from UK in my application?

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hello All,
I have a question regarding PCC. I lived in the UK for 162 days and was there for a vacation for 1 month afterwards. Do I need to include a PCC from UK in my application?
Yes. If you were there for 6 months or more in a row (regardless of whether it's living or on vacation) then you need a Police Certificate

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Yes. If you were there for 6 months or more in a row (regardless of whether it's living or on vacation) then you need a Police Certificate
It was like this
June 2010-Sep 2010 = 99
Apr 2011- Jun 2011 = 63
And Jun 2014-Jul 2014 = 30 days

Do I need to attach a PCC for this?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
No, recently the rules have changed to only require police cert from countries where you spend 6 months or more in a row :)
Thank you very much.

I have another doubt which i would like to clear. According to my job title and some of my duties i belong to let's say NOC B but because I was not supervising any one, i was doing all the work by myself i fall in NOC C, and i have put NOC C in my EE profile, will this cause any confusion? Anyway, i dont think i am getting any points for this work experience.
My reference letter is for the job title NOC B but as i said i was not supervising anyone so i put the experience as NOC C.

Thank you for your guidance and help.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone,
Help needed please.

AOR DEC 4 (PNP outland),
File transfered to lvo in January 15 and didn't get touched in LVO after this date,
GCMS notes generated March 1
Received GCMS in April 6

I'm wondering why info sharing is still in progress
Thank you for your reply,

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
This is what it says under assessment:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: passed
Info Sharing: In progress

rickysaldanha

Mar 20, 2018
Bangalore, India
Hi @BillHyatt - I was just going through these forums and your posts are very insightful, so thank you!

I recently received my GCMS notes and everything looks in order, except for settlement funds, where the analyst has marked 'Review Required'. I showed my bank balance (covers 80% of the required amount, this includes gift deeds from my parents and car sale deed) and gratuity fund details (covers the rest of the 20%, which I am entitled to receiving after I leave my current job).

From your experience seeing other cases, is this normal? Do you know whether CIC accepts gratuity funds?

My AOR was Oct 12, 2017 and my file is currently in queue at the London office waiting for an officer review.
Hi, How was experience with submitting letter from organization about gratuity.

dimpy.123

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you very much.

I have another doubt which i would like to clear. According to my job title and some of my duties i belong to let's say NOC B but because I was not supervising any one, i was doing all the work by myself i fall in NOC C, and i have put NOC C in my EE profile, will this cause any confusion? Anyway, i dont think i am getting any points for this work experience.
My reference letter is for the job title NOC B but as i said i was not supervising anyone so i put the experience as NOC C.

Thank you for your guidance and help.
You wont get any points for NOC C. and you dont need to show in work experience. However you can show the same in personal activity page as employed. You can claim points for NOC B only.

Reactions: dodogirl

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
You wont get any points for NOC C. and you dont need to show in work experience. However you can show the same in personal activity page as employed. You can claim points for NOC B only.
Thanks that was helpful. I just hope that it will not be an issue if i have listed all my work experience in a chronological order. Does adding a new work experience like if i am starting a new job let's say NOC A, add points to the CRS?

Suri88

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Friends/BillHyatt,

Can someone Please help me .

I have submitted my PR application I mean I received ITA Than I submitted my PR Application. While submitting application I have done some mistake I entered wrong CELPIP PIN number. I am not sure whether I can correct this or Officer consider my application as misrepresentation.

Your valuable suggestions will help me alot.

Thanks in Advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Friends/BillHyatt,

Can someone Please help me .

I have submitted my PR application I mean I received ITA Than I submitted my PR Application. While submitting application I have done some mistake I entered wrong CELPIP PIN number. I am not sure whether I can correct this or Officer consider my application as misrepresentation.

Your valuable suggestions will help me alot.

Thanks in Advance.
Raise a CSE using the webform and get it corrected.