+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Dear BillHyatt!

I have very recently viewed your replies on this blog and I am very happy for you that you are helping people in wonderful way.

I have my queries appended below and would like you to shed some insight on these:

My details:

Stream: PNP-Outland (NB)
AOR Date: 26 September 2017
Medical Passed: Around 12 October to 15 October I believe.

Current Status: (Medical Passed, Review of Eligibility in Process, Background: Your application is in process, we will inform you when we start your background check.

Please tell me when will I get PPR as per your own experience.

Next Query:

I recently got married. (I am preparing documents of my wife to send to CIC). Tell me which documents should I need to send.
Also if this is wise to add my wife with my application now. (My financial requirements are ok as I supplied the POF which is sufficient for two people)

Please guide me.

I will appreciate your wisdom.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Good day Mister Bill,
I sure hope my message will find you in good shape.
I have an urgent question, and I sure hope you'll be of a great help to me.
my medical passed yesterday (express entry pnp), and background check changed to in Progress.

Today I found out that I had only uploaded certified copies of all documents including police certificates and their translations in English plus an affidavit.
Here is what I did hoping that my application will not be rejected based on R10 (Completeness check).
I raised a Case specific enquiry on which I explained the situation and uploaded the scanned copies of all original documents, then I call CIC call center. The operator told me that she will put a note on my express entry application for the officer in charge that way he or she would know that I have uploaded the original scanned copies, those docs can be accessible to the officer from the webform.
In you opinion would this solution avoid rejecting my application based on R10 ?
Please let me know as soon as you can.
Once more I appreciate your help and valuable tips.
Best Regards,

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
AoR nov 16
application cancelled by ircc nov 30
cse dec 1
reopened 21 Dec

reason of rejection: PCC

It was ircc mistake as they did not note second PCC of my spouse.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Does someone know why profile says more documents required but there no email or any information

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Experts.............

I have a question...........I got RPRF request recently and paid and uploaded the recipt in the placeholder specified........do i have to send a hard copy?........

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Dear BillHyatt!

I have very recently viewed your replies on this blog and I am very happy for you that you are helping people in wonderful way.

I have my queries appended below and would like you to shed some insight on these:

My details:

Stream: PNP-Outland (NB)
AOR Date: 26 September 2017
Medical Passed: Around 12 October to 15 October I believe.

Current Status: (Medical Passed, Review of Eligibility in Process, Background: Your application is in process, we will inform you when we start your background check.

Please tell me when will I get PPR as per your own experience.

Next Query:

I recently got married. (I am preparing documents of my wife to send to CIC). Tell me which documents should I need to send.
Also if this is wise to add my wife with my application now. (My financial requirements are ok as I supplied the POF which is sufficient for two people)

Please guide me.

I will appreciate your wisdom.
PPR timeline depends on Local Visa Office your file is transferred to. If your file goes to like NDVO then they are processing it even within 3 months while London takes 5-8 months.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
PPR timeline depends on Local Visa Office your file is transferred to. If your file goes to like NDVO then they are processing it even within 3 months while London takes 5-8 months.
Your 2nd Question:

- Documents can include Passports, ID's, Marriage Certificate, Marriage Card & Photos, etc.
- If she will accompany you then you need her PCC's, Medical Certificates, ECA (if claiming points), IELTS (if claiming points) and other related documents.

If you are adding your spouse then do check your scores and make sure after adding her your points are still above the CRS cut-off at the time of ITA.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Does someone know why profile says more documents required but there no email or any information

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It will change once your Medical is Pass. It is a common error for applicants.

Reactions: Andy_ready

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Good day Mister Bill,
I sure hope my message will find you in good shape.
I have an urgent question, and I sure hope you'll be of a great help to me.
my medical passed yesterday (express entry pnp), and background check changed to in Progress.

Today I found out that I had only uploaded certified copies of all documents including police certificates and their translations in English plus an affidavit.
Here is what I did hoping that my application will not be rejected based on R10 (Completeness check).
I raised a Case specific enquiry on which I explained the situation and uploaded the scanned copies of all original documents, then I call CIC call center. The operator told me that she will put a note on my express entry application for the officer in charge that way he or she would know that I have uploaded the original scanned copies, those docs can be accessible to the officer from the webform.
In you opinion would this solution avoid rejecting my application based on R10 ?
Please let me know as soon as you can.
Once more I appreciate your help and valuable tips.
Best Regards,
These issues are completely dealt on the discretion of an analyst. If they are satisfied then they will accept these documents and pass your R10 Check.

For me, it is not a big issue but for an analyst, I can't say.

Good Luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello @BillHyatt

I recently submitted eAPR. In reviewing my file, I noticed that i left a 7 day gap in the 10 year personal activity history. It was an inadvertent gap as the history requires MM/YY format and not DD/MM/YY. This gap is corresponding to the period before i joined a new job. Note that these 7 days won’t change anything related to PCCs.

Do you think ?

A. I should raise a cse to explain this and submit a Schedule A with an LOE alongside?

B. Its a minor issue in your view and its better to wait for CIC on this as this would not be a cause for rejection? If they need it explained they will raise an ADR for Schedule A?

Thank you so much.
Analyst decides whether they need to accept, raise ADR or reject an application on the ground of incomplete application. You can raise CSE and attach Sch A and LOE to indicate them about this. I hope they will accept this and your profile shall be processed.

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Im facing a problem here please help me

My case has been reopened and i have 7 days to repay my fees.. But i can't find any repayment option in my account please help