+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello house, I have 2 questions. My work experience will be 2 years on November 25. I just received an ITA. Can I submit my application in first week of November? Also can I skip one of my jobs from the ITA profile when I cannot get a reference letter for.
You have to show proof for whatever you put on your EE application. You cannot add experience after your submission date. If you CRS score is on the high side, you might want to decline and enter a new profile after nov 25 and then skip the job that you can't get reference letter fo.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I have already submitted by PR application way back in Aug 22, 2017.

From the past 10 days I am not able to see my submitted application in my CIC account. Before, I was able to see the submitted application status in my CIC account.

I have raised a complaint regarding this issue through IRCC webform as well as the raise technical query section in my CIC account. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Please note that my wife was pregnant at the time of PR application submission, so for medical test we did all the tests for her other than X-ray.

Have they put my PR application on hold as I haven't done my wife's X-ray? And because of this my submitted application is not visible in my CIC account?

Please suggest if anyone has faced a similar issue. I am really worried about my PR application status.

Thanks
Your application will be processed as normal however decision will be made once all documents and medical results are reviewed.

IRCC are updating system and your profile is facing technical error which will be rectified by IRCC.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: paryant22

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Thanks for your prompt reply
Your application will be processed as normal however decision will be made once all documents and medical results are reviewed.

IRCC are updating system and your profile is facing technical error which will be rectified by IRCC.

I hope this will help.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I received AOR on Oct 30th.

As compared to my express entry profile, I removed the work experience of two organizations in eAPR since I did not have employment reference letters in the required format. I put one of these(recent one) in the personal history. The other one was more than 10 years old and accordingly I did not mention it in the personal history.

Since application is already submitted and this difference was not mentioned in eAPR LOE, I was planning to raise CSE to better explain this situation.

I was also planning to use this CSE opportunity to explain that I have no outstanding on the credit cards issued by the bank whose funds are the proof of financial support.

Would it to be fine to mention these 2 points (normally part of an LOE) in the CSE?

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi All, have submitted online application...Was quite heavy in terms of documentation. For employment proofs, i prepared an excel table with all details required in rows and relevant supportings for the same and also providing the page no. so its easy for the reviewer. Out of 4 employers, i could only get a reference letters from 1 detailing roles and responsibilities and the other mentioning its not a company policy to provide reference letters.
Provided payslips, Form 16, IT returns, offer letter and promotion/increment letters where available.

Please let me know if i should provide any additional documents. What is CSE ?

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello,
i have a question :)
Say, i am an assistant professor and worked for a (government) public university.
Does it mean that i've worked for government?
Do i have to answer "yes" when CIC ask me "if you ever worked for government"

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
@BillHyatt , do you know if I need to change my address with OINP after nomination is issued? I submitted the Case Specific Enquiry with IRCC to update my address, but can't find answers on whether I need to update address with OINP since I have received nomination a few months back.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt , do you know if I need to change my address with OINP after nomination is issued? I submitted the Case Specific Enquiry with IRCC to update my address, but can't find answers on whether I need to update address with OINP since I have received nomination a few months back.
If the address is changed after e-APR then you can only raise CSE with IRCC and it will be fine. Otherwise, it is recommended to notify OINP as well to update their record.

Even after e-APR if you wish you can inform OINP to update your address.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I received AOR on Oct 30th.

As compared to my express entry profile, I removed the work experience of two organizations in eAPR since I did not have employment reference letters in the required format. I put one of these(recent one) in the personal history. The other one was more than 10 years old and accordingly I did not mention it in the personal history.

Since application is already submitted and this difference was not mentioned in eAPR LOE, I was planning to raise CSE to better explain this situation.

I was also planning to use this CSE opportunity to explain that I have no outstanding on the credit cards issued by the bank whose funds are the proof of financial support.

Would it to be fine to mention these 2 points (normally part of an LOE) in the CSE?
@BillHyatt, Would you be able to comment on this?

goldjosef

Dec 9, 2016
@BillHyatt Good day, I called IRCC and was told my application was approved on the 4th of October but I haven't received the passport request mail yet. Wondering what I should do sir..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt Good day, I called IRCC and was told my application was approved on the 4th of October but I haven't received the passport request mail yet. Wondering what I should do sir..
Your Stream and Timeline? We have seen such things in the past and the reason for this is that IRCC send PPR in batches and sometimes it may take time for them to send the notification. However, keep checking your account as you may get it soon.

goldjosef

Dec 9, 2016
Your Stream and Timeline? We have seen such things in the past and the reason for this is that IRCC send PPR in batches and sometimes it may take time for them to send the notification. However, keep checking your account as you may get it soon.
Stream: FSW,
AOR: June 25
RPRF request: August 8
IP2: 3rd of October
Called IRCC on the 6th and. Was told it was approved on the 4th but haven't heard anything ever since.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @BillHyatt , I wanted to know when do they check NOC similarity with reference letters that we have provided? I'm at NA2 right now, so does that mean they have checked the similarities between reference letter and NOC code?

Thanks for the help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt , I wanted to know when do they check NOC similarity with reference letters that we have provided? I'm at NA2 right now, so does that mean they have checked the similarities between reference letter and NOC code?

Thanks for the help.
This is to assure that a person has sufficient skills to transfer to Canadian Market and a person has full command of the field they wanted to be considered for.

You can't tell if your NOC Similarity has been tested or not while you are in NA2. If your file has been transferred to LVO/CPC for further review and finalisation of your file then it means your NOC similarity will be completed.

I have noticed that after allocating UCI the following test are completed immediately.

1. Client Fees
2. Medicals
3. IELTS
4. ECA Verification
5. Police Certificates: Criminality is updated after review by another department.
6. Age

However, Employment verification takes time to start and that's where files get stuck. Once, Analyst has updated employment notes your file is ready to be sent to LVO/CPC. Then files are sent in batches and therefore, it can be delayed depending on the priority of the files.

An IRCC Officer will do a final review, do further verifications (if needed or recommended by Analyst), verify security part of admissibility, update misrepresentation, and make the final recommendation. If everything is ok your file will be approved and again put on a batch of PPR.

I hope this will clear things.