+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
The due date has nothing to do with application and it doesn't matter. RCMP is usually requested once eligibility test is passed while updated once your pass both eligibility and admissibility test. As long as your file is moving there is nothing to worry about.
Hi,

Actually my scenario is little different:

RCMP got requested on 22 aug, Case Analyst did eligibility review on sept 14 (he searched my file because of gcms notes request).

I got my new notes yesterday & everything is same,no movement at all. My file has been stuck , that's why i got curious if they will pick my file after rcmp due date.

Regards

Reactions: Tomi2

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi,

Actually my scenario is little different:

RCMP got requested on 22 aug, Case Analyst did eligibility review on sept 14 (he searched my file because of gcms notes request).

I got my new notes yesterday & everything is same,no movement at all. My file has been stuck , that's why i got curious if they will pick my file after rcmp due date.

Regards
It can be for any reason however due date will have no impact on your file. Good Luck.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hello @BillHyatt
got an email that your account is updated. in the account it says your action is required but it's almost 24 hrs now , there is nothing like no new msg after AOR...
what should I do now plz advice ... do i need to contact CIC... my medicals are not passed

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hello @BillHyatt
got an email that your account is updated. in the account it says your action is required but it's almost 24 hrs now , there is nothing like no new msg after AOR...
what should I do now plz advice ... do i need to contact CIC... my medicals are not passed
Maybe you are allocated a UCI number or update to your BGC. It can also be due to any changes made or update to your account in the last 48 hours.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Maybe you are allocated a UCI number or update to your BGC. It can also be due to any changes made or update to your account in the last 48 hours.
many thanks ....
ys I got UCI no. and ys background status changed ....

so it means I don't have to contact CIC .. it's normal right ?

many thanks for your reply..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
many thanks ....
ys I got UCI no. and ys background status changed ....

so it means I don't have to contact CIC .. it's normal right ?

many thanks for your reply..
Yes, applicants receive an email when there is a first-time update to your account. Nothing needs to be done however you should check your status regularly to see when your BGC goes back to Not Applicable (NA2) and Medical Pass. After that, there is nothing much that you can check except once your BGC change to we are processing (IP2).

I hope this will help.

Reactions: spike2

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, applicants receive an email when there is a first-time update to your account. Nothing needs to be done however you should check your status regularly to see when your BGC goes back to Not Applicable (NA2) and Medical Pass. After that, there is nothing much that you can check except once your BGC change to we are processing (IP2).

I hope this will help.
many thanks for your reply n time ... will keep an eye...

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Hello BillHyat, i got nominated by OINP, start gathering and uploading my documents for the express entry. But i didn’t see a placeholder to upload the nomination certificate. Pls help me out. Thanks

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Congratulations. Can you please tell the days from NA2 to IP2 and then IP2 to PPR? This will help.
Thanks and thanks for all the info you’ve shared :).

In my case, I was stuck for a long time from NA2 to IP2 like guess it’s for months. Upon checking last Saturday, MyCIC Account was updated to IP2 then yesterday, my rep contacted me saying that she has my PPR.

Reactions: BillHyatt

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
Hello house, I have 2 questions. My work experience will be 2 years on November 25. I just received an ITA. Can I submit my application in first week of November? Also can I skip one of my jobs from the ITA profile when I cannot get a reference letter for.

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have already submitted by PR application way back in Aug 22, 2017.

From the past 10 days I am not able to see my submitted application in my CIC account. Before, I was able to see the submitted application status in my CIC account.

I have raised a complaint regarding this issue through IRCC webform as well as the raise technical query section in my CIC account. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Please note that my wife was pregnant at the time of PR application submission, so for medical test we did all the tests for her other than X-ray.

Have they put my PR application on hold as I haven't done my wife's X-ray? And because of this my submitted application is not visible in my CIC account?

Please suggest if anyone has faced a similar issue. I am really worried about my PR application status.

Thanks