+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Due Date is irrelevant and nothing to do with your file. The last part is not related to you and only include details of an analyst.

If your Eligibility is Met then this Not started is related LVO. That means your eligibility is met however LVO will review this before passing it. For security, you need to see details such as Type etc. If you find that it contains details such as analyst numbers or in Type it says Security then it means it has been completed (most probably passed) and now a final review is required.

I hope this will help.
Thanks very much for the help.

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
@BillHyatt

For proof of funds: Is it sufficient to meet the requirement ($12300 for 1 person) or does one have to meet the number one mentioned while filling EE profile (which may be different from above e.g. higher)? Thanks

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
@BillHyatt

For proof of funds: Is it sufficient to meet the requirement ($12300 for 1 person) or does one have to meet the number one mentioned while filling EE profile (which may be different from above e.g. higher)? Thanks

Having cutoff is mandatory. But I will suggest not to mention the amount that you cannot keep in the account.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thanks cresent, so can I just write it in a simple word doc and attach it in proof of funds section and mention the same in LOE
Yes that should be fine. Although an affidavit should really be endorsed in some way, by a lawyer, or notary public, or justice-of-the-peace, depending on what's common in your country...

Maksym

Oct 13, 2017
Answering as I did this and may be helpful to others too -. Israel PCC in candidate's hand is invalid. Police station (Inland) or Embassy(outland) gives you stamped bilingual PCC application receipt and THAT you need to provide to IRCC with LOE. LOE alone is not a sufficient proof. Israel can send PCC to anywhere where you will ask them to send, if out of Israel, then on a fee. Its a pretty well known and set process for them. Takes 3 weeks to generate + delivery time.
Thanks for the tip. This was probably my mistake as I submitted only the LOE.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi Bill,

Does affidavit from parents need to be notarized ?

Date

To: Immigration Assessment Officer

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re: No Objection Certificate for the use of Bank Account Number xxxxxxx

We, Name holding ID # (Father), and Name holding NIC # (Brother), are holding joint account numbered xxxxxxx, with Your Name holding ID # in Bank - Branch. We solemnly and sincerely declare that, Name of the Applicant is fully authorise to use and withdraw money from this account without any limitations. We also declare that each of us has equal and full access of the above mentioned account. We have no objection in regards to usage of this funds as a part of his settlement in Canada.

However, if you need any further information or have any query please contact us at abc@hotmail.com or alternatively call us at 012-345678 (evening)

Your Sincerely,

Sign 1 Sign 2

Name 1 Name 2

This perfoma is for joint accounts with family member used for extra funds declared above $12,300 limits.

For Gift change the first para and include "I (Name) holding ID #, Relation of 'Applicant Name' solemnly and sincerely declare that I have gifted an amount of XYZ earned from the legitimate source, and Applicant Name is authorised to use and withdraw this money without any limitations. I have no objection in regards of usage of this funds as a part of his settlement in Canada.

Second para can be same.

I hope this will help.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi BillHyatt, thanks for your time and support. I have found some information about my security status in my gcms notes.
SECURITY : 2
created date : 2017/08/01 18:47:48
Created by : xxxx
Updated date : 2017/08/01 18:47:48
Updated by : xxxx
UCI # xxxx
Family name :
Given name :
Type : security
Validity date:
Status updated by : xxxx
Status updated date: 2017/08 /01
Assigned by : xxxx
Assigned to : xxxx
Due date : 2017 /08 /01
Activity #: 1-DL407UU

The same information is about my spouse as well. Could you please tell me if my security has been done. Thanks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi BillHyatt, thanks for your time and support. I have found some information about my security status in my gcms notes.
SECURITY : 2
created date : 2017/08/01 18:47:48
Created by : xxxx
Updated date : 2017/08/01 18:47:48
Updated by : xxxx
UCI # xxxx
Family name :
Given name :
Type : security
Validity date:
Status updated by : xxxx
Status updated date: 2017/08 /01
Assigned by : xxxx
Assigned to : xxxx
Due date : 2017 /08 /01
Activity #: 1-DL407UU

The same information is about my spouse as well. Could you please tell me if my security has been done. Thanks.
Most probably the answer is Yes.

Reactions: Mzub

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

Only LICO needs to be met the other amount is for the research only. However, your total assets need to be more than the amount you intend to bring to avoid confusion.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: 000111222

goldjosef

Dec 9, 2016
Good day @BillHyatt , after waiting for 8weeks post RPRF request, I finally moved to IP2 two weeks ago. And after calling IRXX as suggested, I was told that my application was approved on the 4th of October but haven't received passport request yet. So just wondering why it's taking the officer so long to trigger the request? Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Good day @BillHyatt , after waiting for 8weeks post RPRF request, I finally moved to IP2 two weeks ago. And after calling IRXX as suggested, I was told that my application was approved on the 4th of October but haven't received passport request yet. So just wondering why it's taking the officer so long to trigger the request? Thanks
Usually, LVO will be release PPR in batches and this may have caused delay. However, you should be relaxed that your file is approved.

Reactions: goldjosef

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017