+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01

Hi Anwar

I am also from Pak and I am in the same situation. I wanted to double check with you if I have understood you correctly.

1. Even though, I have lived in different cities of Pak, I can submit one PCC from my latest permanent address? For e.g. I have lived in Lahore for 4 years (one address) and in Karachi for 2 years (different addresses) Yes, One PCC is enough, provided that it is covering the duration from 18 years of age till now.

Other qs:

1. The PCC only states the date I have been living on my permanent address and doesn't state the date from when I was 18 years old. Do you think it would be a problem? (Yes, It would be a problem, Ask them to mention the from date, that would be the date you turned 18 years of age)

2. The 'from date' in PCC is very clear 21-Mar-2012 but end date is like Sep-2012. And I have not lived full month of Sep. Do you think I should change it or it will work? It is better to mention the exact date.

3. The permanent address in the PCC is different from the one in NIC. Though, I am not attaching NIC. Do I need to submit it if I am not living in Pak anymore? Address on PCC does not matter as far as it is mentioned in your address history.

One more thing, If you are not living in Pakistan, Your PCC should cover duration from the date you turned 18 till the date you last exit Pakistan. For example If you left Pakistan on 20th September 2017, Your PCC should mention the "To date" 20th September 2017. It is important as there are rejections seen from Expat Pakistanis who even missed one day in "to Date" days.

Thanks for your help bro!
Answers in RED. Feel free to ask me any question about PCC. PM me for further questions.

Reactions: Kscph

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi, can somebody tell me the difference between letter of employment and offer of employment ? These are 2 separate sections in the documents section which I have to submit.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi, can somebody tell me the difference between letter of employment and offer of employment ? These are 2 separate sections in the documents section which I have to submit.
Don't know exactly what the case is, however, letter of employment is when you are claiming the point for a job you are currently doing or have done in past whereas offer of employment is referred to points you are claiming for the Job offer from a Canadian Employer.

I don't know if anyone of these applies to you. More details will be required to understand what exactly they are referring to.

I hope this will help.

Maksym

Oct 13, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt,
I have a question regarding PCC from Israel.
As Israel does not release PCC directly to applicants, I've requested my PCC to be send ( 10 Sep 2017) and submitted my e-APR couple of weeks ago including the explanation letter that Israel issues PCC directly to Canadian Embassy.
However, today I received a mail from IRCC that I need to post an Updated PCC and mail it directly to IRCC in Nova Scotia.
The problem is - Israel does not send out those to any address I request. It's Canadian Embasy in Tel-Aviv only.
What should I do?

Thanks in Advance.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt,
I have a question regarding PCC from Israel.
As Israel does not release PCC directly to applicants, I've requested my PCC to be send ( 10 Sep 2017) and submitted my e-APR couple of weeks ago including the explanation letter that Israel issues PCC directly to Canadian Embassy.
However, today I received a mail from IRCC that I need to post an Updated PCC and mail it directly to IRCC in Nova Scotia.
The problem is - Israel does not send out those to any address I request. It's Canadian Embasy in Tel-Aviv only.
What should I do?

Thanks in Advance.
You should apply for updated PCC and attach the application form along with LOE that they issue PCC to Canadian Embassy in Tel-Aviv only.

It will be fine as your concern is genuine and in accordance to IRCC guidelines as well.

I hope this will help.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
1. This is the default and will change once the application is complete and status changes to Approved. Don't worry about that.
2. The timeline may vary for each applicant (usually it takes 4-6 weeks). However, this is confirmed that RPRF is only requested once an applicant application is approved.

I hope this will help.
yea thats what i thought too. I paid RPRF about 2 months ago... till now no news.

Maksym

Oct 13, 2017
You should apply for updated PCC and attach the application form along with LOE that they issue PCC to Canadian Embassy in Tel-Aviv only.

It will be fine as your concern is genuine and in accordance to IRCC guidelines as well.

I hope this will help.
Thank You so much for a quick response. I will try that.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
It is taking time nowadays as more time Ian being take in CPC and LVO. Have you ordered GCMS notes or called IRCC to ask what's going on?
ive ordered GCMS notes about 2 weeks ago. eagerly waiting to receive it so i can see clearly what's going on..

Reactions: Tomi2

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill and Seniors,

I need one more advice. In my personal history I showed every work ex or organization that I worked for.
But for my current job I showed working from Dec-14 to till date, company name and one location.
I was sent on deputation to UK for 1 year by the company. I have mentioned all the addresses that I stayed in UK for that complete 1 year period in my address history and also mentioned same in my travel history. But didn't break the work ex in personal history. I have also provided UK PCC with no trace status and visa stamps with arrival stamp at UK and India and departure stamp from India and VISA stamp as well. I have also provided deputation letter which was given to me by the company stating time period on official letter head.

Now my question is since I didn't break the current organization time period in UK and India, will that create any issue or rejection?

Last edited:

bm123

Aug 19, 2012
On the pcc that is given in India thy mention a file number. The last time they endorsed on passport. This time however they haven't endorsed it in the passport
From jul 2017, psk stopped making passport entry for pcc in India

Last edited:
Reactions: steff_dem