+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I already submitted and got AOR, waiting for the next update. Am asking if I apply for the US lottery, will that appear in their checking process??? In other words, that won’t have a negative impact on my application??
No, they only check criminal records not visas or other stuff.

Reactions: Otaya

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill as usual... pls i have one more question, i and my partner have been together since 2012 and we have got two kids. Do we need to fill statutory form IMM 5409 and do we have to notary the form? Cheers and God bless
Please provide the background for your case. For which application you want to add IMM 5409. That is sponsorship route or accompanying spouse route.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Guys, if in same company you worked in different locations and your designation also got changed then in work history for PR you will write one row or multiple rows keeping in mind that NOC is same for all those years.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Guys, if in same company you worked in different locations and your designation also got changed then in work history for PR you will write one row or multiple rows keeping in mind that NOC is same for all those years.
You may create only one row but your letter should include all positions you have held for that company.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Please provide the background for your case. For which application you want to add IMM 5409. That is sponsorship route or accompanying spouse route.
Was nominated by OINP and we are applying for the Express entry..i am the main applicant, my partner and the kids are going with me.

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
You can calculate it again using oanda.com for May 12 and check your current balance as well and assure you add sufficient balance to meet LICO requirement.

Analyst has recommended review which means you may be asked for updated statements and you should be prepared to satisfy them.

Does your other sections states Pass like employement, MEC Met, etc.

I hope this will help.
Thanks for the reply Bill, analyst notes- RECOMMENDATION: review required MI2 SUMMARY NOTES: PA doesn’t meet R76 NOT ENOUGH FUNDS please review A11.2: appears met R75: FSW minimimum requirement-appears met R76: selection criteria - FSW POINTS / FUnds: review required FSW points total : 72 Ready to finalize RPRF: complete.... and under employment notes case analyst mentioned - duty manager (NOC : 0601) at ***********- web based Search confirms employer information- letter dated NA appears confirms employment in declared occupation throughout the specific period and provided job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties set out in declared NOC; FSW work :4 years and 4 months.CRS foreign work : 4 years and 4 months . 2014-10 to 2016-05- Manager (NOC : 0601) at ************ “review required “: LOO confirms PA started employment as assistant manager LOE does not confirm when PA promoted to manager - Letter confirms salary of *****. Document income provided : pay stubs from 2017.FSW work : 1 year CRS foreign : 3+ year . Regarding employment I started as assistant manager and was promoted to manager last year . Employment document I uploaded also says I am working as a manager , even my pay stubs says position as manager . BILL, what do you think of case analyst notes and could happen next

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
You may create only one row but your letter should include all positions you have held for that company.
Yeah my reference letter has all the position and all the locations and in EE I am putting my current location as the location

Reactions: BillHyatt

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for the reply Bill, analyst notes- RECOMMENDATION: review required MI2 SUMMARY NOTES: PA doesn’t meet R76 NOT ENOUGH FUNDS please review A11.2: appears met R75: FSW minimimum requirement-appears met R76: selection criteria - FSW POINTS / FUnds: review required FSW points total : 72 Ready to finalize RPRF: complete.... and under employment notes case analyst mentioned - duty manager (NOC : 0601) at ***********- web based Search confirms employer information- letter dated NA appears confirms employment in declared occupation throughout the specific period and provided job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties set out in declared NOC; FSW work :4 years and 4 months.CRS foreign work : 4 years and 4 months . 2014-10 to 2016-05- Manager (NOC : 0601) at ************ “review required “: LOO confirms PA started employment as assistant manager LOE does not confirm when PA promoted to manager - Letter confirms salary of *****. Document income provided : pay stubs from 2017.FSW work : 1 year CRS foreign : 3+ year . Regarding employment I started as assistant manager and was promoted to manager last year . Employment document I uploaded also says I am working as a manager , even my pay stubs says position as manager . BILL, what do you think of case analyst notes and could happen next
I think the issue is with Funds only and for the Job, you should have a letter of promotion ready with you. Other than that Analyst seems to be satisfied with eligibility being met as R75 is appears met. Only a review is required by senior analyst in IRCC before finalising your file.

Good Luck.

DML

May 25, 2016
Hi Bill, my settlement fund submitted for a family size of 4 @ aor(June 17) was in excess of CAD25,200 which was above the required amount of CAD22,856. But 4 months down d line, d fund has fallen below the required threshold because of fluctuation in the exchange rates. Should I be worried cos my file has just been transferred to LVO.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill, my settlement fund submitted for a family size of 4 @ aor(June 17) was in excess of CAD25,200 which was above the required amount of CAD22,856. But 4 months down d line, d fund has fallen below the required threshold because of fluctuation in the exchange rates. Should I be worried cos my file has just been transferred to LVO.
Try to get funds above the limits to be on a safe side. In most applications, I have seen that analyst review the funds and calculate the rates as of application date. You can call IRCC to just confirm if eligibility is passed or not.

I don't think you will be in any sort of trouble however it is better to be ready with funds if you are asked for the new statement.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Please provide the background for your case. For which application you want to add IMM 5409. That is sponsorship route or accompanying spouse route.[/QUOTE

I got nomination from OINP and i am now applying through express entry with my family.

My partner and I have lived together since 2012 and have two children (both my name and my partners names are on their birth certificates). The IMM 5409 form is one of the documents that IRCC asked me to upload on my profile to evidence that we are in a common law partnership

Question 2 my partner relocated to country B from country A when she was 17yrs 9months and now a citizen of country B... she visited country A three times for a period of three weeks each. Will she still need a PCC for country A. Will appreciate ur response

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I am looking into your matter, however, I still don't have any authentic information at the moment. I don't want to misguide you.

Yes, she will be required a PCC from Country A. Although, it is not required as per their website since she was not 18, it was still asked by IRCC in past for a similar case. So, be on a safe side.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

Hi Bill. I need your

Iam in IP2, my BG check is NA atm..i was asked by an officer for updated family information form which i sent thru. My question is, once its at ottawa (which it is) does the agent generally go through your elligabilty first then check other info like travel, family ect?? Im worried about my NOC code & list of duties matching even tho ive had 10 yrs experience with in my NOC cofe
... asking for peace of mind :) thank you

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

Hi Bill. I need your

Iam in IP2, my BG check is NA atm..i was asked by an officer for updated family information form which i sent thru. My question is, once its at ottawa (which it is) does the agent generally go through your elligabilty first then check other info like travel, family ect?? Im worried about my NOC code & list of duties matching even tho ive had 10 yrs experience with in my NOC cofe
... asking for peace of mind :) thank you
Verification is carried out by experts in different departments and therefore, it can be required at any time. Usually, these documents are required for eligibility, however, it can be required by security analyst as well.

I don't know which stage you are actually in as you said your BGC is NA but also states its IP2.

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
@anwar01

Hi Anwar

I am also from Pak and I am in the same situation. I wanted to double check with you if I have understood you correctly.

1. Even though, I have lived in different cities of Pak, I can submit one PCC from my latest permanent address? For e.g. I have lived in Lahore for 4 years (one address) and in Karachi for 2 years (different addresses)

Other qs:

1. The PCC only states the date I have been living on my permanent address and doesn't state the date from when I was 18 years old. Do you think it would be a problem?

2. The 'from date' in PCC is very clear 21-Mar-2012 but end date is like Sep-2012. And I have not lived full month of Sep. Do you think I should change it or it will work?

3. The permanent address in the PCC is different from the one in NIC. Though, I am not attaching NIC. Do I need to submit it if I am not living in Pak anymore?

Thanks for your help bro!

Brother Don't worry. I have researched this Pakistan PCC issue for more then 6 months now. I have come to the following conclusions.

1- City Police will only issue PCC if that city address is mentioned in your NIC. So you can get PCC only from your permanent address and present address on NIC.
2- It has been confirmed that permanent address Police station is updated regarding any FIR against that Person. So your local police station PCC is covering all country.
3- IRCC requires one PCC from every country/territory you lived more then 6 months. But it must includes your time since 18 years.
4- I have only seen one rejection case of Brazil where the local police station did not covered all Country. No Pakistani was ever seen rejected on forum that he uploaded only one PCC (covering since age 18)
5- I have more then 4 examples in my social circle who studies and resided in different cities of Pakistan which is also mentioned in their personnel history and they only provided permanent address PCC. They all are PR holders now.

In conclusion, Pakistan DPO issued or city police issued PCC is good for all country. Do not get worried.