+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Carly44

May 28, 2017
You have a legal right to ask your panel doctor for results and they should have told you the results. Only blood test reports can't be shared as they take time but for all other tests you can ask them results using their links.

CIC also requires panel doctors to tell patient remedial actions if their is a problem with results. If your panel doctor didn't ask for another test then most probably he has passed it.

I hope this will help.
Hi Bill, i noticed on my reference letter the email adress was incorrect, also, the post code of the company was in correct- should i get work to send an updated letter to immigration ?! They notice this stuff correct? Its a global recognized bank

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey Bill don't you think that may be a bit fickle of CIC to reject WES' own electronic copy though? I mean like you said the ref number is there and they should perform a verification check similar to ielts (trf #).
Yes, I agree with you but as I said no one knows what CIC can do. However, I haven't seen any rejection due to this so far.

Reactions: shifs

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill, i noticed on my reference letter the email adress was incorrect, also, the post code of the company was in correct- should i get work to send an updated letter to immigration ?! They notice this stuff correct? Its a global recognized bank
Yes, you should send an updated letter along with LOE.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt, is CIC super strict on whether documents are scanned or pictured? For OINP, I submitted pictured (using a camera) documents because my uncles (mom's brothers) are above 70yo and they live in Manitoba with no scanner. They don't even have data on their phones :). Does it matter if it was still legible?

Also, for OINP, I submitted my husband's aunts' documents (his father's cousins) because they lived in Ontario. A way to say that we have connections there. For CIC, do I still have to submit them? I am just wondering if CIC would cross-check our application from our OINP application.

Please advise. Thank you!
You should attach files in PDF either Picture or Scan format however they should legible and also the quality of documents should be good after printing. No need to prove Ontario connections and they are not interested in this.

Cross-Check

Nominations are sent in batches and all data is compiled online. Then a list of Nominated persons is prepared and sent to IRCC on monthly basis.

When you apply with IRCC through PNP Stream they will perform PN Eligibility Test before doing Standard Eligibility Test. This is to make sure that you still meet PNP criteria and have provided the same details to IRCC as well. The main purpose is to see if details are matched and no misrepresentation is done. For instance, you may get Nomination and then add spouse afterward without informing Province. When Analyst will open your PNP file they will see only you are listed in Province Database and this will raise red flags which may lead to rejection on grounds of Misrepresentation.

However, only documents for which points are claimed will be matched. For instance, if you have claimed a point for 3 years experience and provided documents for 10 years to Province, then you can still provide 3 years documents to IRCC.

I hope this will help.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
You should attach files in PDF either Picture or Scan format however they should legible and also the quality of documents should be good after printing. No need to prove Ontario connections and they are not interested in this.

Cross-Check

Nominations are sent in batches and all data is compiled online. Then a list of Nominated persons is prepared and sent to IRCC on monthly basis.

When you apply with IRCC through PNP Stream they will perform PN Eligibility Test before doing Standard Eligibility Test. This is to make sure that you still meet PNP criteria and have provided the same details to IRCC as well. The main purpose is to see if details are matched and no misrepresentation is done. For instance, you may get Nomination and then add spouse afterward without informing Province. When Analyst will open your PNP file they will see only you are listed in Province Database and this will raise red flags which may lead to rejection on grounds of Misrepresentation.

However, only documents for which points are claimed will be matched. For instance, if you have claimed a point for 3 years experience and provided documents for 10 years to Province, then you can still provide 3 years documents to IRCC.

I hope this will help.
Thanks so much Bill for your detailed responses! Helps a lot.

shifs

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi Bill,

We obtained the ECA only for the highest degree, which is PhD in our case. Now, post-ITA, for the educational documents, should we attach the scans of all the degrees obtained, or just the one for which we obtained ECA?

Otaya

Sep 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
@BillHyatt
Appreciate your impressive summary at the beginning of this thread that's a great work done. However, I need your advice concerning my case.
I'm a PNP-Outland candidate, got ITA on July 12th. I have prepared my documents and ready for uploading and submitting my e-apr.
I hold two passports from Country A (my parents nationality) and Country B (my birth & residence country and my spouse nationality)
I'm applying with passport B (done with it IELTS,ECA,PNP,Medical). The issue is my travel history travel stamps is on passport A. Furthermore, I had a Canadian refusal for TRV back in 2009 with passport A.
I have mentioned in the profile that I hold two nationalities and that I had a previous refusal.
QUESTION is. Should I upload passport A and include the stamp for TRV (no refusal stamp just TRV) or just the stamps of entry and exit. Or be on the safe side and upload the whole passport (bio page and all stamps including TRV).
Your opinion will be taken with much appreciation.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Appreciate your impressive summary at the beginning of this thread that's a great work done. However, I need your advice concerning my case.
I'm a PNP-Outland candidate, got ITA on July 12th. I have prepared my documents and ready for uploading and submitting my e-apr.
I hold two passports from Country A (my parents nationality) and Country B (my birth & residence country and my spouse nationality)
I'm applying with passport B (done with it IELTS,ECA,PNP,Medical). The issue is my travel history travel stamps is on passport A. Furthermore, I had a Canadian refusal for TRV back in 2009 with passport A.
I have mentioned in the profile that I hold two nationalities and that I had a previous refusal.
QUESTION is. Should I upload passport A and include the stamp for TRV (no refusal stamp just TRV) or just the stamps of entry and exit. Or be on the safe side and upload the whole passport (bio page and all stamps including TRV).
Your opinion will be taken with much appreciation.
Better option is to upload complete passport and also attach LOE.

Reactions: Otaya

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
1. Regarding proof of funds, as my spouse is the primary applicant, can i provide my account statements as well validating the minimum required for settlement purposes or should i transfer some amount to my spouse's account and hold it there till we get a decision. Would a normal bank transfer be sufficient ?

2. Banks here are not ready to provide a reference letter stating no credit cards or loans outstanding. If there is a loan outstanding, would a document from the bank stating outstanding amount be enough ? Banks are suggesting to purchase a credit score report which would not be on bank letterhead but a third party agency which maintains this information.

3. Also, if you have a valid job offer, does CIC enquire with the company validating the details or just skims through the letter ? The job offered to my spouse is temporary, need-based on assignment and does not mention the word "permanent" though its valid for 2 years. Will this impact our application in any way?

Please assist Bill as i went thru the link on valid job offer you provided, hence re-confirming point 3 to check any misunderstandings

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi bill...
I got my ECA for M.B.A (Masters) the Highestdegree only. Now should i mention my B.Tech in the Education History or Personal History section?

thanks....