+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Abide3000

Dec 16, 2017
Hi Bill
Can you help me understand my status
Aor 23/11/2017
Medical not approved yet
Ad the documents u dubmitted are under reveiw even though i did not submit anything nor no dicument were requested
Ip1 your application in progress happened on 8/12/2017
Na2 i havenot seen it
ip2 we are processing your background checks happened on 11/12/2017

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hi Bill
Can you help me understand my status
Aor 23/11/2017
Medical not approved yet
Ad the documents u dubmitted are under reveiw even though i did not submit anything nor no dicument were requested
Ip1 your application in progress happened on 8/12/2017
Na2 i havenot seen it
ip2 we are processing your background checks happened on 11/12/2017
Did you call cic?

nabil100

Nov 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Could you please confirm if this is IP1 or IP2 ?.

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you !

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hello Everyone,

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you !
IP2

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hello Everyone,

Thank you !
ip1. ip2 is when med passes and bg check is in progress.

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Hello Everyone,

I have a big confusion, nned your guidance.

Summary:

I have received my ITA on 18th Oct 2017, so my deadline is 17th Jan 2018. I live and work outside my home country.

My case is handled by my lawyer, and documents are still pending for the submission from his side. I tried everything to make him realise the urgency, but there is no use.

Query :

I have to travel next week to my home country, so I will be outside of my resident country from 29th Dec 2017 till 19th of Jan 2018. So, the golden question is, would that be ok if my lawyer submit the case while I am travelling to my home country??? or my old PCC will be void and shall be needing a renewed PCC after leaving my home country ? ? ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi.

Hi!

Please see if I am IP2 or not?

here is my status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your file is in IP1 and when BG Check will state Not Applicable it will be in NA2 and then BG Check will state We are processing your Background Check and that will be IP2.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Mr BillHyatt, since I am at ip2 , I want to know what happens at this stage besides security check and how long do the security checks take. And also are these checks a final stage before ppr.
Thanks for your time.
Your file is reviewed by Senior Officer in Visa Office and recommendation on security is taken from many other agencies. Once, everything is reviewed your file will be approved. The process in Visa Office is relatively straightforward and takes few hours to complete unless your file is selected for Security Screening, Further review including Interviews, Quality Audit, or some other operational reasons.

The average time currently from IP2-PPR is 14-21 days depending on Visa Office.

Reactions: Mzub

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have a big confusion, nned your guidance.

Summary:

I have received my ITA on 18th Oct 2017, so my deadline is 17th Jan 2018. I live and work outside my home country.

My case is handled by my lawyer, and documents are still pending for the submission from his side. I tried everything to make him realise the urgency, but there is no use.

Query :

I have to travel next week to my home country, so I will be outside of my resident country from 29th Dec 2017 till 19th of Jan 2018. So, the golden question is, would that be ok if my lawyer submit the case while I am travelling to my home country??? or my old PCC will be void and shall be needing a renewed PCC after leaving my home country ? ? ?

i read in the guidlines, it is clearly written that your pcc should be after u last visited that country. your pcc will be get rejected on this basis. they will reject application straight on the basis of incompleteness. My application was rejected in the same way even only my spouse pcc was missing some details.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Can anyone please suggest me do we need to change anything in medical information sheet when reapplying with the old reports?