+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post AOR request for proof of travel history

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
if you can t remember the exact purpose of your trip, you may use a generic terms like Tourism, visit, field trip...
i understand the idea is to determine how long you've stayed in a country, to see if you'll need a pcc or not. in this case it does not make a difference if you went there for dinner, shopping, or to visit a friend.
Perfact Thank You very much

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Did anyone provide translations of non-English/non-French stamps when submitted scans of their passports at this stage (post-AOR request by CIC)?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
No need to translate the stamps
Thanks for the update.

What do you reckon I should do for "If you are living outside your country of citizenship, please submit a copy of your immigration status document for the country where you currently reside." In which case I have a residence permit for Saudi Arabia but everything is in Arabic except my name. Would I need to translate this as well? Or just scan and upload as is?

Iffrahhameed

Sep 7, 2017
Hi there,

I submitted my application on 6th of january and received a request letter on 22nd jan,2017. They have asked me for my travel history even though i had already mentioned it in my initial application and uploaded passport copies with entry/exit stamps. The help icon right besides the upload button clearly says this " You must provide information on your valid visa from the UNITED STATES as well as previous travel history."
I'm confused since i have never travelled to United States before and neither have i mentioned it anywhere in my application. The only country i have travelled to is UAE and i've already mentioned that in my application. I'm planning to fill out the IMM5562e form, merge it with passport copies indicating my entry/exit stamps and then upload. I hope this should suffice but i'm not quite sure about the usa visa they have asked for.

Could someone please help?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
That's only IF you have a US visa. If you don't, there is nothing to provide. Just continue like you said with the scans of your passports of your travel history in the past 10 years.