App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Just received a request for Proof of Travel History..
My AOR was in April and last week I had to travel for a business trip.

Do I include this business trip in the IMM5562E form?
Also, do I have to include the scanned pages of my passport?

Thank you! :)

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
Just received a request for Proof of Travel History..
My AOR was in April and last week I had to travel for a business trip.

Do I include this business trip in the IMM5562E form?
Also, do I have to include the scanned pages of my passport?

Thank you! :)
Hey - I got a similar request today. How did you managed this? Any directions will be of great help.

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Hey - I got a similar request today. How did you managed this? Any directions will be of great help.
Heya!

I just included all my travels prior to the date I received the form request (so I included the biz trip). And I submitted the form together with the scanned pages of my passport.

I never really got an answer to that query, so I'm still not sure if including the travels after AOR is necessary, but I didn't face any issue with the above. :)

Reactions: scorpion3110

PreethiGn

Jun 3, 2017
India
Nomination.....
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 12 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 19 2018
Heya!

I just included all my travels prior to the date I received the form request (so I included the biz trip). And I submitted the form together with the scanned pages of my passport.

I never really got an answer to that query, so I'm still not sure if including the travels after AOR is necessary, but I didn't face any issue with the above. :)
Hello @thecalmestsea, what happened after your submission?. I received a similar letter. I had already attached my VISA stampings along with my Passport during my submission. Could you please help..

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Hello @thecalmestsea, what happened after your submission?. I received a similar letter. I had already attached my VISA stampings along with my Passport during my submission. Could you please help..
Heya! I just submitted the form as requested (it had the same info as what was submitted during submission). Didn't encounter any issue after that. :)

Reactions: PreethiGn

PreethiGn

Jun 3, 2017
India
Nomination.....
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 12 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 19 2018
Heya! I just submitted the form as requested (it had the same info as what was submitted during submission). Didn't encounter any issue after that. :)
Thanks @thecalmestsea .. So your application is still under process.. any idea behind why they had requested the information again inspite of providing it in the eTA?

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Thanks @thecalmestsea .. So your application is still under process.. any idea behind why they had requested the information again inspite of providing it in the eTA?
I got COPR in August.

No clue why they requested the information, but I didn't receive anymore requests for additional info after that.

PreethiGn

Jun 3, 2017
India
Nomination.....
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 12 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 19 2018
I got COPR in August.

No clue why they requested the information, but I didn't receive anymore requests for additional info after that.
Okay.. yes its baffling why they requested this in your case.

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
I got the same query.
but my situation is little bit different. I am living in canada very close to us boarder so I frequently travel US. I traveled almost 45 times. So now I have question with "PURPOSE OF TRAVEL". I generally go to US for dinner or shopping or outing. At the time of EE application I randomly enter the purpose like shopping, dinner, outing ect. Now they want that history again but I dont remember at which date I enter which specific reason.

So confused with this. I have all dates for all trips but for "Purpose" I dont remember what I submitted before?
So wht Can I do?Does any1 has any idea?

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
I got the same query.
but my situation is little bit different. I am living in canada very close to us boarder so I frequently travel US. I traveled almost 45 times. So now I have question with "PURPOSE OF TRAVEL". I generally go to US for dinner or shopping or outing. At the time of EE application I randomly enter the purpose like shopping, dinner, outing ect. Now they want that history again but I dont remember at which date I enter which specific reason.

So confused with this. I have all dates for all trips but for "Purpose" I dont remember what I submitted before?
Hi there, i am in a similar situation with a different location. I live in Singapore and used to travel to Malaysia for food and car wash pretty often in the past few yrs, more than 100 trips. The purpose I gave was shopping/tourism/visiting friends and I explained it in the LOE. So far i haven't received a request like yours yet. My AOR was in Sep 20th and BG just went to NA2 10 days ago after 40+ days in IP1. What's your timeline like if you don't mind me asking?

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
Hi there, i am in a similar situation with a different location. I live in Singapore and used to travel to Malaysia for food and car wash pretty often in the past few yrs, more than 100 trips. The purpose I gave was shopping/tourism/visiting friends and I explained it in the LOE. So far i haven't received a request like yours yet. My AOR was in Sep 20th and BG just went to NA2 10 days ago after 40+ days in IP1. What's your timeline like if you don't mind me asking?
my AOR is 21st June
Did you receive additional Document request for that?

Rajpal

Nov 23, 2017
I got COPR in August.

Hey,

I have got the same form, but the confusion is my medical status did not change but background check has changed from not applicable to in progress. was the same case with you? i have searched every where on the internet but there was no information on background checks before passing the medical.

Thanks in advance

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I got the same query.

if you can t remember the exact purpose of your trip, you may use a generic terms like Tourism, visit, field trip...
i understand the idea is to determine how long you've stayed in a country, to see if you'll need a pcc or not. in this case it does not make a difference if you went there for dinner, shopping, or to visit a friend.

Reactions: kaushalbapsk