+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST AOR PAPER BASED APPLICANTS - WAITING FOR MEDICAL

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi All,

I have one question. The status on ecas shows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 8, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 13, 2017. - (I did not receive any acknowledgment. )
  3. We started processing your application on April 13, 2017.

I received letter providing my application number. The letter is dated 8th May 2017. The signature in this letter has NDVO address. So the letter I received on 8th May is AOR or FT?

I have not received any communication - email or letter - after 8th May.

Please advice.
Hi,

can you please advise what ecas mean?
I've sent my paper based application recently, they should have received it 11 of August 2017 accordingly to post office tracking.
how I will receive confirmation from them?
by email which I stated in application??
first step is AOR - acknoledgment of receipt, second one is FT? - what does it mean?

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi,

can you please advise what ecas mean?
I've sent my paper based application recently, they should have received it 11 of August 2017 accordingly to post office tracking.
how I will receive confirmation from them?
by email which I stated in application??
first step is AOR - acknoledgment of receipt, second one is FT? - what does it mean?
Hi,

ecas is where you can check status of your application: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ or also by linking your application to you GCKey account. You can not do that as you have not received a file number from them.

They take 60-90 days after receipt to acknowledge that your application is received in which they will provide application number, if your application package is complete. Yes, first is AOR and second is FT. FT is file transfer where they inform you that your file has been transferred from Nova Scotia to Visa office of your area.

In my case, I did not receive AOR, I directly received an FT from New Delhi Visa office providing me an application number and saying that they will get back to me in 6 months. It has been 3 months so far but no further updates.

Based on information from this and few other forums, PNP paper based applicants are the slowest they are processing.

Hope this helps.

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,

I was able to connect my application online, but in the View my submitted applications or profiles part, specifically in the DETAILS column says, Your Action is Required. What is this? Do I need to do something with this as well? In the Messages column says None

Please help!

Reactions: AlexandraO

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello,

I was able to connect my application online, but in the View my submitted applications or profiles part, specifically in the DETAILS column says, Your Action is Required. What is this? Do I need to do something with this as well? In the Messages column says None

Please help!
I have the same problem and I think there are other people as well with same issue.

I have raised a technical issue and yet to get a reply.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
If your application has arrived local VO within a month ago then this is dummy message. If it's 2-3 months old, so contact them through CSE.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Reactions: provost

Leoj1977

Jun 8, 2017
I sent sent my PNP PR paper based aplication march 27 then I receive my AOR jun 8. I am waiting for RPRF/ landing fee notice ANY IDEA HOW MANY Days to wait before I will get the notice to pay RPRF since I received my AOR

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,

ecas is where you can check status of your application: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ or also by linking your application to you GCKey account. You can not do that as you have not received a file number from them.

They take 60-90 days after receipt to acknowledge that your application is received in which they will provide application number, if your application package is complete. Yes, first is AOR and second is FT. FT is file transfer where they inform you that your file has been transferred from Nova Scotia to Visa office of your area.

In my case, I did not receive AOR, I directly received an FT from New Delhi Visa office providing me an application number and saying that they will get back to me in 6 months. It has been 3 months so far but no further updates.

Based on information from this and few other forums, PNP paper based applicants are the slowest they are processing.

Hope this helps.
Hi
thank you for detailed answer.

It helped at one points and confused me more from another:))
people here in forum saying that they seen messages on their online account - before they receive AOR,
so I am still curious how they connected without file number, or file number coming before AOR??
through email or mail?

thank you!

shyjuh

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Hi

people here in forum saying that they seen messages on their online account - before they receive AOR,
so I am still curious how they connected without file number, or file number coming before AOR??
through email or mail?

thank you!
It's possible through gckey by using the family name and passport details. I hope this answers your question

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
It's possible through gckey by using the family name and passport details. I hope this answers your question
yes! thank you very much!
I have already my gckey and cic account when I was applying for study and work permits online. I will try to connect my paper based application now with online account.

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
i received AOR on 27 july after that cic send msg in my gc key account draft in not valid for fees pay online i do the same but still not get FT. its normal please advice

MChahal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
i received AOR on 27 july after that cic send msg in my gc key account draft in not valid for fees pay online i do the same but still not get FT. its normal please advice
After linking, did you electronically signed the application (Entering Given and last Name)?
Also I have paid the RPRF fee along with the application, Do we have to link that somewhere?

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi

through email or mail?

thank you!
There is also an option to search for your application using your first name, last name and date of birth. I did not try that though as I was suggested by someone (outside of this forum) to try linking once I receive the application number. You can try that option though and let everyone know if it was successful. :)

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello did you get reply now I have same problem what is their reply to you thanks
No reply so far.When I registered my issue, I got an automated email that they will reply within 28 days. :) 28 days to resolve a technical issue, no wonder paper based applications take an year. :)