+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post AOR Marriage and Spouse Added: Regarding Biometrics Letter

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a query, I added my spouse to my application as I got married post my AOR. I had my re-meds (and she got her meds for the first time) in June, we have both passed that as well on the 4th of July.

my ADR is in NA stage and I had submitted all required documents during the ADR for adding her to the profile.

My question is that she has not yet received the biometrics request letter (I had given mine last year itself post AOR in April'21)? Is it a mandatory step for her before we receive PPR?

Typically, what is the waiting time in such a situation from meds passed till PPR?

Thanks for your help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a query, I added my spouse to my application as I got married post my AOR. I had my re-meds (and she got her meds for the first time) in June, we have both passed that as well on the 4th of July.

my ADR is in NA stage and I had submitted all required documents during the ADR for adding her to the profile.

My question is that she has not yet received the biometrics request letter (I had given mine last year itself post AOR in April'21)? Is it a mandatory step for her before we receive PPR?

Typically, what is the waiting time in such a situation from meds passed till PPR?

Thanks for your help!
Yes she should get the request before PPR. It is one of the important step.