softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

I received 2 copies of Master’s degree & the one in English has text printed at top as “English Translation”. Today I came across a case in tracker where application is rejected at the time of docs check by CIC saying “Refused due to missing original diploma”. I have 2 queries:

1. My score was 456 against cut-off of my draw 434 (22 points higher than cut-off). So technically I’ll still be eligible if CIC considers only my Bachelors (14 points less). Will CIC consider it or will directly reject at time of documents check when they find that both the versions of master’s degree are not uploaded?

2. I’m uploading other version through CSE. My AOR date is 18-Apr & I’m FSW-O. Considering that it takes approx. 58-60 days to reach Medical stage for FSW-O, do you think my docs will reach on time before evaluation?

Thanks in advance.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
I am no expert.

In my opinion you will be fine. Just put an LoE at the beginning saying you missed the original certificate /degree and for comprehensiveness you are also uploading documents submitted earlier for the same. Hence, along with the original put translation and whatever else you had uploaded linked to your Masters previously in a single file.
Any suggestion experts?