+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible rejection of application due to lacking police certificate

ralphhh

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, everyone!

I'm currently processing my permanent residence. I'm already done with my biometrics and I already passed my medicals.

I'm now on the stage of providing my police certificates. However, I'm absolutely sure that I won't be able to provide my police certificate from the United Arab Emirates because of my unpaid loans when I lived there.

My concern right now is that I'm afraid my permanent residence application would be rejected just because I don't have a police certificate from UAE.

What can I do about this? I've been waiting for this opportunity, and I can't just let it slip away.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated, my friends. Thank you.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi, everyone!

I'm currently processing my permanent residence. I'm already done with my biometrics and I already passed my medicals.

I'm now on the stage of providing my police certificates. However, I'm absolutely sure that I won't be able to provide my police certificate from the United Arab Emirates because of my unpaid loans when I lived there.

My concern right now is that I'm afraid my permanent residence application would be rejected just because I don't have a police certificate from UAE.

What can I do about this? I've been waiting for this opportunity, and I can't just let it slip away.

Kabayan! That's a tough situation since it is a must to provide PCC. How long ago were you in UAE? Are you in PH right now? Try first to inquire UAE embassy in PH about requirements or if by miracle it may be possible to get PCC in your case... https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

You should be honest with your application or you might be caught misrepresenting.

ralphhh

Feb 11, 2019
Kabayan! That's a tough situation since it is a must to provide PCC. How long ago were you in UAE? Are you in PH right now? Try first to inquire UAE embassy in PH about requirements or if by miracle it may be possible to get PCC in your case... https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

You should be honest with your application or you might be caught misrepresenting.
Hi, Kabayan!

I left UAE in 2010. I already asked a friend of mine who is in Dubai right now to process the release of my police certificate. But just as I expected, the Dubai police refused to issue my police certificate because of my unpaid loans. Right now, I don't think I could settle my debts in UAE, so settling those is out of the question as of the moment. :(

I've looked around the forum, and few people have mentioned about submitting a Letter of Explanation stating the reason why I couldn't have a UAE police certificate. Apparently, I'm not the only one. It worked for them; the CIC accepted their explanation and they are already PRs, according to them. I'm planning to do the same, but I'm still worried the odds won't be in my favor.

Haaays. I can only pray and think positively. :)

Salamat, Kabayan.

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, Kabayan!

I left UAE in 2010. I already asked a friend of mine who is in Dubai right now to process the release of my police certificate. But just as I expected, the Dubai police refused to issue my police certificate because of my unpaid loans. Right now, I don't think I could settle my debts in UAE, so settling those is out of the question as of the moment. :(

I've looked around the forum, and few people have mentioned about submitting a Letter of Explanation stating the reason why I couldn't have a UAE police certificate. Apparently, I'm not the only one. It worked for them; the CIC accepted their explanation and they are already PRs, according to them. I'm planning to do the same, but I'm still worried the odds won't be in my favor.

Haaays. I can only pray and think positively. :)

Salamat, Kabayan.
Hi, Im wondering if you managed to get your PR given the situation that you were in? I am interested to know because my friend is on the same boat as you were before. He's in Canada now and is currently gathering the requirements but extremely worried about getting a PC from UAE due to failure to settle his debts. Thanks in advance!

CG Val

Mar 20, 2022
Hi, everyone!

Hi, I just want to ask if you got your PR even you don't have PC? I am in the same situation. Hoping to receive a reply from you. Thank you very much.

CG Val

Mar 20, 2022
Hi, Im wondering if you managed to get your PR given the situation that you were in? I am interested to know because my friend is on the same boat as you were before. He's in Canada now and is currently gathering the requirements but extremely worried about getting a PC from UAE due to failure to settle his debts. Thanks in advance!
Hi, I just want to ask if your friend got his PR? I am in the same situation. Hoping to receive a reply from you. Thank you very much.