jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

My AOR date is Feb 9th 2017. CIC requested RCMP Criminal Check on April 20th. During this process of applying for Criminal record I realized that my image in the passport has faded a bit. Now, I'm not sure if I'm overthinking it but should I check with the consulate to see if I need to replace my passport. I appreciate your input. Honestly, it is starting to freak me out :/

Thanks

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
When I didn't had any canadian ID and I wanted to visit bars and clubs in Canada. I used to bring my passport to show as an ID. I have kept my passport in my pocket the way we keep our bus pass.

I have same problem with my passport too. Everything is fine but My photo is blur and has changed its colors too.

I am going to submit the scanned copies of passport and other documents in a month.
It is worrisome for me too. Let me know what you do.

jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can_indian said:
When I didn't had any canadian ID and I wanted to visit bars and clubs in Canada. I used to bring my passport to show as an ID. I have kept my passport in my pocket the way we keep our bus pass.

I have same problem with my passport too. Everything is fine but My photo is blur and has changed its colors too.
Everything else is alright on my passport as well.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
I was blaming my self for that by getting few drops of alcohol on it few times. But some of my friends have same problem too and they keep their passport like a diamond in a safe.
But I think our government is not issuing us a passport which could last till its expiry date.

jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can_indian said:
I was blaming my self for that for getting few drops of alcohol on it. But some of my friend has same problem too and they keep their passport like a diamond in a safe.
But I think our government is not issuing us a passport which could last till its expiry date.
My passport was issued in 2010 and they have used the sh**tiest ink possible for the image I believe. My passport hasn't endured any water damage and still the pic faded.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
jsingh17 said:
My passport was issued in 2010 and they have used the sh**tiest ink possible for the image I believe. My passport hasn't endured any water damage and still the pic faded.
Mine too was issued in 2010. My skin looks very yellow in it like a ripe banana.

jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can_indian said:
Mine too was issued in 2010. My skin looks very yellow in it like a ripe banana.
LOL that gave me a good laugh, mine looks more like Donald Trump. Sad