Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
I received my third set of GCMS notes recently and there is one thing added to the section "Incoming Correspondence", which worries me a bit.

My application arrived in Vienna in January 2014, and I haven't been contacted by them so far (not even AOR - I know the date it got there from the GCMS notes).

So, as I was saying, under "incoming correspondence" it states that on June 18 2014, Vienna requested from Mississauga the following forms:
- IMM1283 - Financial Evaluation Form
- IMM1344A - SA & Undertaking

My question is, since both of those forms were supposed to be in my application package that was sent to Vienna from Mississauga, why did they request them again, 6 months after they received my application? If this is a case of misplaced files, it is possible that they misplaced other important papers as well as the proof of relationship. How can I find out and amend this?

Also, the notes, which were generated in August, say that eligibility, security and criminality check are NOT started and that the file has been in "Registry" since February 19.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Does it say in your notes that the VO requested forms from Mississauga?