+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possibilty of contacting Bangalore Visa Office??

abby_wizard

Aug 17, 2016
Hello everyone!

Is there a possibility of contacting the Visa Office in Bengaluru via email, requesting an update on the Student Permit application? Also, requesting them to expedite the process keeping in mind classes begin on Sept 6, 2016.

I had submitted my application on 26th July at Chennai VFS. Looking at the forum, I have found out that the Canada Visa Office Bengaluru has not yet approved applications submitted on 10th July. This is starting to make me really anxious.

Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Abbas

g22

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
abby_wizard said:
Hello everyone!

Is there a possibility of contacting the Visa Office in Bengaluru via email, requesting an update on the Student Permit application? Requesting them to expedite the process keeping in mind classes begin on Sept 6, 2016.

I had submitted my application on 26th July at Chennai VFS. Looking at the forum, I have found out that the Canada Visa Office has not yet approved applications submitted on 10th July. This is starting to make me really anxious.

Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Abbas
Hi Abbas,

You have to wait. No other way. Only after normal processing time you can raise a CSQ.

And one guy applied on july11 got visa today. So hope for the best. You will get your visa before 25th august.