+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possibility of using previous X-ray along with new medical for pregnant ladies

jijuanair

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Dear All,

I just received medical request for my PR.Under CEC inland application.Now I am in India with my wife. But my wife is 3 months pregnant and I cannot take her x-ray at this time.

We have done another medical for her dependent visa 5 months back, but we couldn't submit the application.

My question is Can I use her previous x-ray result which took only 5 months back along with her new medical?As per my understanding the previous X-Ray will be having the date on which the X-Ray was taken.

Please give me some advise on this topic.Thanks in advance....

Jiju

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Maybe this helps:

>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pregnancy-and-emedicals-my-experience-t172666.0.html;msg2707293#msg2707293

jijuanair

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Thank you fr the reply.

But my question is the hospital that is authorized to do my medicals already have my X-Ray which was taken 5 months back for my Dependent Visa application that we didn't use.The issue is it will have the date when the x ray was taken.

My question is can i use the same x-ray along with my new medical?ie we will do all the rest of the test as new and use the old X-Ray.

po_mine

Feb 27, 2016
I have the same question after three years... I want to know what you did finally? Could you use the old x ray results for your immigration?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
po_mine said:
I have the same question after three years... I want to know what you did finally? Could you use the old x ray results for your immigration?
after 3 years you want to use a 3 year old x- ray, please clarify as obviously a 3 year old xray if thats what you are saying will not be of any use.