+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possibility of return application

asingh7201

Sep 7, 2016
Hi guys I am new here so any help will be highly appreciated. I have applied for my spouse PR , the file has been received by cpc sydney on feb 4th with canada post signature proof. My question is if they return the file will they send any email?
The reason for asking is the photos of my wife do not show the date when it was taken everything else is there at rhe back.
Please shed some light. Thanx again

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys I am new here so any help will be highly appreciated. I have applied for my spouse PR , the file has been received by cpc sydney on feb 4th with canada post signature proof. My question is if they return the file will they send any email?
The reason for asking is the photos of my wife do not show the date when it was taken everything else is there at rhe back.
No, they dont send any email if they decide to return your app. For my situation, I found out it was going to be returned because I lost access on the ECAS website... I’m not sure about the date part if it will be “returned” but in my opinion it’s a pretty important detail that shouldn’t have been missed. Good luck :)

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
Returning the application can hapoen from 6 weeks too 3_4 months later .Hopefully since its just photos they will just request more later. Good luck

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
Its probably up to the officer if they want to send it back or give you the chance to send only the missing info. Missing dates might be critical for them to understand the timeline of your relationship. But I guess all you can do is wait. As far as I know you wont get any notification about it if they will send it back. Hope for the best

Reactions: asingh7201

asingh7201

Sep 7, 2016
No, they dont send any email if they decide to return your app. For my situation, I found out it was going to be returned because I lost access on the ECAS website... I’m not sure about the date part if it will be “returned” but in my opinion it’s a pretty important detail that shouldn’t have been missed. Good luck :)
Thanx alot....