+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possibility of an ITA for a CRS score of 400

arshad.a.h

Jul 30, 2019
Hi All ,

I was just wondering if i could get your opinion on the chances of someone getting an ITA with a score of 400 . I am applying in what you would call an elderly stage of my life ( i am 38 years old) which has had an impact on the amount of points i could acquire . I am unable to find a proper direction with this and thus seek your help .

Regards,
Arshad

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All ,

I was just wondering if i could get your opinion on the chances of someone getting an ITA with a score of 400 . I am applying in what you would call an elderly stage of my life ( i am 38 years old) which has had an impact on the amount of points i could acquire . I am unable to find a proper direction with this and thus seek your help .

Regards,
Arshad
Zero chance of ITA through Express Entry with that score - unfortunately it's way too low. You'll need to look into the Provincial Nominee Programs.

arshad.a.h

Jul 30, 2019
Thanks Scylla . I will check the forums for PNP related information and post any follow up query i might have for help .

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi All ,

Regards,
Arshad
Only possible options :
1. based on your NOC, a certain province offers you PNP. This is only feasible if your skills are in high demand in a province
2. you get a direct job offer, you come here on work permit and in a year you get enough points to apply for PR. This is only feasible if your skills are in high demand

arshad.a.h

Jul 30, 2019
Only possible options :
1. based on your NOC, a certain province offers you PNP. This is only feasible if your skills are in high demand in a province
2. you get a direct job offer, you come here on work permit and in a year you get enough points to apply for PR. This is only feasible if your skills are in high demand
Thanks Subodh .