+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possibilities to get student visa - workiing professional with 12 years of accademic gap

Ajith_Parayil

Jun 8, 2018
Dear friends,
Please suggest any possibilities to get visa for the following profile of my friend

Age - 34years

3year diploma in electronics and communication -2007 passout

Started working in a telcom company as assistant manager- 2007 to present - 12 years of experience

Completed graduation from AMIE in electronics and communication - 2014 passout - distance education

Now interested to do Pg diploma course in data sciene/wireless technology or related stream

Nuttykumar

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
pg d is a wrong choice or can say not the right choice , three important things to crack VO mind

1. Apply for masters or MBA, after u get ur visa u can change ur course
2. STRONG SOP
3. Try to file in SDS if possible, that shows u have enough funds

ATB

Jnk_v3006

Nov 11, 2020
Dear friends,
Please suggest any possibilities to get visa for the following profile of my friend

Age - 34years

3year diploma in electronics and communication -2007 passout

Started working in a telcom company as assistant manager- 2007 to present - 12 years of experience

Completed graduation from AMIE in electronics and communication - 2014 passout - distance education

Now interested to do Pg diploma course in data sciene/wireless technology or related stream
Before you apply to any masters course. Don’t forget to do your (WES)Course-by-Course Evaluation for AMIE graduation. If you have already done it, Let me know did they considered it?

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Before you apply to any masters course. Don’t forget to do your (WES)Course-by-Course Evaluation for AMIE graduation. If you have already done it, Let me know did they considered it?

Is there any advantage of doing WES Course-by-course evaluation? Almost everyone applies to universities without it I believe.

sufjans

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
why don't you apply for PR directly? You have two education credentials (check if WES would evaluate both) and 3+ years of work experience. If you get good IELTS score your CRS score will be way above the cut off.

Nuttykumar

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
Is there any advantage of doing WES Course-by-course evaluation? Almost everyone applies to universities without it I believe.
I think it would be good to choose MBA after a long career to show as progress... If u gonna pick another diploma, u dont need to do it in canada, can be done in india itself...

Ajith_Parayil

Jun 8, 2018
Yes...he completed Wes evaluation and it considered as 4 year bachelor degree

Ajith_Parayil

Jun 8, 2018
why don't you apply for PR directly? You have two education credentials (check if WES would evaluate both) and 3+ years of work experience. If you get good IELTS score your CRS score will be way above the cut off.
He already completed Wes evaluation for both diploma and Amie and got evaluation certificate as 2 year diploma + 4 year degree..But for Express entry CRS score only in the range of 440-450 even if he score 8777