+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Posibiulities of NOC from July-11 ?

ranjan_tdr

Apr 11, 2010
Dear experts,

any possibilities to add Finance or Accounting in the NOC list which will update from july -2011. And what type of chages will include ...... any forecast....

Ranjan

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't wait for any forecast & get dissappointed........just wait for CIC to announce it officially the countdown is on...............

hani36

Mar 2, 2011
nicholas30 said:
Don't wait for any forecast & get dissappointed........just wait for CIC to announce it officially the countdown is on...............
Agree with Nicholas30.....wait for CIC official announcement
I have also heard that finance professions will be included in the list but not believing anything till i see the official announcement. However, that has not deterred me from preparing my docs so that when the time comes, I will be ready to apply....Hopefully

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
I hear that there will be shortage of IT professionals in the coming years in Canada particularly with an experience of 5 years or more.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry guys, but they have already enough applications for IT and finance professional. This was the main reason that these NOC's were not included in the MI-2 list. I dont think they will include these in near future. But no one knows :mad:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
nitroxn said:
I hear that there will be shortage of IT professionals in the coming years in Canada particularly with an experience of 5 years or more.
That's been fairly widely agreed, however just because there is an IT shortage it does not mean they will necessarily add it onto the list.

A couple of years ago they had an IT worker incentive which meant that programmers etc could get a temporary work permit without needing an LMO. However, they still did not add IT workers onto the in-demand list (apart from managers on the first list) and they made it very clear that the IT worker program was not designed for those seeking permanent residence.

Seem's CIC's preferred method of dealing with IT shortages is to find temporary remedies like the IT worker program. If they permanently allow IT onto the list, being such an up/down volatile market they could well see an overflow if the market dips.

Just my guess. But we'll see for sure when the new MI is announced on 1st July 2011. Only a couple of weeks to go! :)

Wayne.