+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal-Study Permit: "Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later. Request failed. Please try again later."

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
I called IRCC just this morning and told them regarding my application because dint receive confirmation or summary of application and no uci they told me to wait for how many days because maybe there’s a glitch.

hulalabupala

Apr 27, 2023
I called IRCC just this morning and told them regarding my application because dint receive confirmation or summary of application and no uci they told me to wait for how many days because maybe there’s a glitch.
Could IRCC confirm they have already received our applications, and it’s just the user ends could not show the detailed info?

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
Me i will try to call again tomorrow I have application # but when try to check using application tracker it say ther application not in the system. So it means they dont received yet my application

hulalabupala

Apr 27, 2023
Me i will try to call again tomorrow I have application # but when try to check using application tracker it say ther application not in the system. So it means they dont received yet my application
Yeah I also tried the tracker system, and it shows the same info as you said.

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Damn, it looks like a common issue right now. I got webform reply the day before yesterday, which just looks like an auto reply and helps nothing at all.
was your issue resolved? If not what did you do? I submitted Super Visa Application of my father in Janaury in the new IRCC portal, and since last month I seeing the same message:
Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
  • Request failed. Please try again later.

aspiringtechie

Mar 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
was your issue resolved? If not what did you do? I submitted Super Visa Application of my father in Janaury in the new IRCC portal, and since last month I seeing the same message:
I am also seeing the following error. It has been like this since November and still hasn't been resolved. I submitted a webform with the screenshot but no resolution and no status update so far.

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
I am also seeing the following error. It has been like this since November and still hasn't been resolved. I submitted a webform with the screenshot but no resolution and no status update so far.

Yes, that is correct. I am still experiencing this issue. Then I used an IRCC online application tracker. You can check your application status over there.

aspiringtechie

Mar 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......