+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal-Study Permit: "Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later. Request failed. Please try again later."

hulalabupala

Apr 27, 2023
I submitted my study permit application about 3 days ago, and the portal system keeps showing 'Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later. Request failed. Please try again later.'

I have tried logging into my account from different devices, browsers, and locations, but none of them work.

I have no idea what to do now.

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
I submitted my study permit application about 3 days ago, and the portal system keeps showing 'Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later. Request failed. Please try again later.'

I have tried logging into my account from different devices, browsers, and locations, but none of them work.

I have no idea what to do now.
Hi I have the same issue I send application April 27 2023. Did you resolve the problem? Thanks

hulalabupala

Apr 27, 2023
Hi I have the same issue I send application April 27 2023. Did you resolve the problem? Thanks
Still having the same issue, and it has been over 4 days. I guess it may need some manual operation from the IRCC inside, but who knows when they will act because of the strike. Very annoying right now.

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
I think they don’t reply but tgey can reas hoping that it will fix as soon as possible. Im just wondering what will happen if they dont fix it. I will try to send too using webform.thanks

hulalabupala

Apr 27, 2023
I think they don’t reply but tgey can reas hoping that it will fix as soon as possible. Im just wondering what will happen if they dont fix it. I will try to send too using webform.thanks
Good luck! I think I may wait for one more week at most. If the portal still doesn't work till then, I will resend the application through the IRCC secure account.

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
I think because of the immigration strike.I read that in the website.

During this labour disruption, certain services may be delayed or not delivered at all. As well, the public may have trouble accessing some Government of Canada buildings where services are delivered

hulalabupala

Apr 27, 2023
I think because of the immigration strike.I read that in the website.

During this labour disruption, certain services may be delayed or not delivered at all. As well, the public may have trouble accessing some Government of Canada buildings where services are delivered
Yeah, extremely likely.
Pray for recovery soon.