+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal Email has not been sent!

morteza2002

Jul 1, 2022
Hi every one.
I have a problem with getting Portal Email.

I applied for FSW outland. I had a visitor visa too.
On May 10 I landed in Canada and informed IRCC of my landing via webform and told them that my new address is in Vancouver. 7 days later, I got the golden email: "Ready for visa" and it said send your passport to Ankara office OR if you are currently in Canada, send us a webform for virtual landing.

I had done so, but it seems that webforms are processed not sooner than at least one months, and because of that IRCC had thought I was in my home country on the date of sending the golden email.

I called IRCC and asked the agent to change my address immediately and she did so, but the problem is: after 1.5 months, no portal email has been sent to me to finalize my case and get COPR. When I call IRCC, they say just wait until the officer sends you the portal email to land virtually.

This is so frustrating for me. Do you guys have any similar experience? do you have any idea how I can get the COPR or get in touch with the officer? I have emailed the Ottawa visa office too, but they don't answer.

please help me.

Thanks for reading.

July2019

Dec 12, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-03-2020
Hi every one.
I have a problem with getting Portal Email.

I applied for FSW outland. I had a visitor visa too.
On May 10 I landed in Canada and informed IRCC of my landing via webform and told them that my new address is in Vancouver. 7 days later, I got the golden email: "Ready for visa" and it said send your passport to Ankara office OR if you are currently in Canada, send us a webform for virtual landing.

I had done so, but it seems that webforms are processed not sooner than at least one months, and because of that IRCC had thought I was in my home country on the date of sending the golden email.

I called IRCC and asked the agent to change my address immediately and she did so, but the problem is: after 1.5 months, no portal email has been sent to me to finalize my case and get COPR. When I call IRCC, they say just wait until the officer sends you the portal email to land virtually.

This is so frustrating for me. Do you guys have any similar experience? do you have any idea how I can get the COPR or get in touch with the officer? I have emailed the Ottawa visa office too, but they don't answer.

please help me.

Thanks for reading.
Hi, Can you please tell me after how many days you received Virtual Landing email after submit webfor.?