+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

portal 1 - portal 2 - ecopr

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hi there,

Just received Portal 1 invite email on Nov. 3rd.
Wanted to double check what exactly is required for portal 2?
And for ecopr, do they email it directly or is it downloadable from the portal after update?

thx in advance

shuvo89

Mar 30, 2017
Hello
I am waiting for my Spouse's portal invite email as well. May I ask if your application is Outland and possible application date.
I think the ecopr is downloaded from portal 2

Hi there,

And for ecopr, do they email it directly or is it downloadable from the portal after update?

thx in advance

Lili611

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hi there,

thx in advance
Portal 2 is when you confirm your mailing address, and upload your photo
ECOPR will be downloaded from the portal directly, and they will mail your PR card the mailing address you provided in portal 2 step

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Hi guys, I received Portal 1 from Montreal VO on Dec 8th and replied the next day. I have since replied again and still nothing , I know there will be delays with Christmas but how long are people generally waiting? Thanks

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hi guys, I received Portal 1 from Montreal VO on Dec 8th and replied the next day. I have since replied again and still nothing , I know there will be delays with Christmas but how long are people generally waiting? Thanks
*Update

P1 : Nov 3
P2: Nov 27
VO: Montreal
*waiting for eCoPR

I think right now ppl are looking at a month wait time with holiday times if you're with mtl vo.

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Yup,,, ircc making you wait every process lol. Hoping to see ecopr by mid feb :(
There's an excel tracker someone made if you'd like to look

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u-nhg9KYcqNcYYflyJe9xmTKmPMki1VI-dZnhBBHFO4/edit#gid=0
That’s fab, thank you ;) Wow, some people are waiting a long time! I’m constantly checking my portal account. I doubt they are working this weekend. Well, hopefully at some point in Jan I will hear back, fingers crossed! Hopefully your ecopr comes through soon

Reactions: sooup1212
Dec 18, 2023
Portal 1 Nov 10 replied same day
Portal 2 Nov 16 replied same day
eCOPR Dec 18
Etobicoke VO

Hope this helps regarding time frames for those of you waiting. I am yet awaiting card in the mail. Got my SIN and OHIP the next day. I can breath now even if the card is to come. I wish everyone else good luck. Patience it will come. I never checked trackers or anything of that sort. Its more pain when you don't see any update or if any a bad one so I chose not to track. God bless you all..

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Portal 1 Nov 10 replied same day
Portal 2 Nov 16 replied same day
eCOPR Dec 18
Etobicoke VO

Hope this helps regarding time frames for those of you waiting. I am yet awaiting card in the mail. Got my SIN and OHIP the next day. I can breath now even if the card is to come. I wish everyone else good luck. Patience it will come. I never checked trackers or anything of that sort. Its more pain when you don't see any update or if any a bad one so I chose not to track. God bless you all..
Wow, congrats! Super quick!

Jan 12, 2022
Hello, I have got Portal 1 on 21st of November and replied on 24th of November, still have not received portal 2. I will advise you to wait

Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone, is there anyone who can share latest timeline for ECOPR, I have got portal 1 on November 21st, but still there is no response for for Portal 2. Thank you.