+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
My hubby background check started processing today. Will it take a long time to get passport stamp and sent back? He has never travelled to any other country...

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Riri ....wasn't a decision made already and you recieved PPR ?
Hey according to ECAS... It still shows in process. Hubby received passport request and already sent passport but today I called the toll number and it says we are processing your background check lol...

KDGJ83

Dec 1, 2018
Hey according to ECAS... It still shows in process. Hubby received passport request and already sent passport but today I called the toll number and it says we are processing your background check lol...
Someone is behind in entering info. in that case....I want POS visa office to hurry up and return your passpost so I can have an idea when mine will be returned

Reactions: Riri16

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Someone is behind in entering info. in that case....I want POS visa office to hurry up and return your passpost so I can have an idea when mine will be returned
Lol. Not sure if it was processing already on the gckey since we have a representative.

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Hmmm .....I got DM one week before PPR was sent ....I'm sure decision was made on yours before the PPR went out ....someone was asleep for sure
Sponsor side has decision made. Applicant side still has in process. I believe others in the forum got decision made after they received their passport.

Reactions: d_ragu