Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
We haven't received anything from them... But only received an email from FedEx saying it was delivered on Tuesday.
Oh only Tues The Embassy recieved it. Wait till next week, you should hear from them by Wednesday.

Reactions: Riri16

KDGJ83

Dec 1, 2018
My husband mailed it to the Vac centre(One woodbrook Place):eek:. Do you know if they will request that fee or return it?
Hi Riri 16.....I've been following this thread and noticed you're from St Lucia as myself.....I have been requested to send my passport and I will be on Monday using Fedex ....however; I noticed you mention a fee to the visa office.....Is it possible to shed some light on that for me please ....thank you

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Hi Riri 16.....I've been following this thread and noticed you're from St Lucia as myself.....I have been requested to send my passport and I will be on Monday using Fedex ....however; I noticed you mention a fee to the visa office.....Is it possible to shed some light on that for me please ....thank you
You basically we we supposed to pay 64TT to the
Hey so basically we had to pay 64 tt to the VAC for processing. My hubby sent it via wire transfer we paid about 125 ec. About $100 for the wire transfer and 64 tt comes to about 25 ec. After paying it mu husband called the office to say he sent in the wire transfer. Hope this helps

Reactions: trinirock

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
You basically we we supposed to pay 64TT to the

Hey so basically we had to pay 64 tt to the VAC for processing. My hubby sent it via wire transfer we paid about 125 ec. About $100 for the wire transfer and 64 tt comes to about 25 ec. After paying it mu husband called the office to say he sent in the wire transfer. Hope this helps
Also my husband went to get a bank draft but they told him they no longer send bank drafts to the embassy and Fed ex do not send cash.
Don't forget to ask for a return envelope and sign the consent forms as well as the passport pages print outs and passport photos the correct dimensions. All the best!

Reactions: trinirock

KDGJ83

Dec 1, 2018
Also my husband went to get a bank draft but they told him they no longer send bank drafts to the embassy and Fed ex do not send cash.
Don't forget to ask for a return envelope and sign the consent forms as well as the passport pages print outs and passport photos the correct dimensions. All the best!
Thank you so much ....I

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Can you please share your time line
Application received: February 5th
AOR1 : March 19th
Sponsor Approval: March 29th
File transferred To P.O.S: April 27th
Started Processing: May 3rd