+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

ArriTony

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Wow so has anyone else been notified there application is moving to a different office? Kind of makes me nervous.
CIC is never good at notifications. If you have a lawyer, its the easiest way to know. All they're saying that after November 1st, they'll no longer be accepting applications. I am quite sure that they'll announced it on their CIC website. Although i was notified by my lawyer, you can visit
www.csc.cvac.com. Where it said click here for more details? Do so and you will get the full story.

Shailynn

Nov 14, 2017
CIC is never good at notifications. If you have a lawyer, its the easiest way to know. All they're saying that after November 1st, they'll no longer be accepting applications. I am quite sure that they'll announced it on their CIC website. Although i was notified by my lawyer, you can visit
www.csc.cvac.com. Where it said click here for more details? Do so and you will get the full story.
So am I understanding this right? The VAC is only the go between? The officers at the high commission actually process the applications and then the VAC gives out and takes in passports/paperwork etc. That the applicants submit? So without the Visa office t&t will still be processing applications?

ArriTony

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
So am I understanding this right? The VAC is only the go between? The officers at the high commission actually process the applications and then the VAC gives out and takes in passports/paperwork etc. That the applicants submit? So without the Visa office t&t will still be processing applications?
If I'm to understand it myself, they'll be finishing off some of the processing because the ending of November that would be it for POS permanently.

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Dont be frightened, I am from Canada, its an awesome country! The weather will take some getting used to but our summers and fall are something you will never forget <3 You'll love it, all the best on your new adventure!
Wednesday night had light snow! Was a beautiful sight to wake up too yesterday morning!