Waived
Passport Req..
FEDEX PP-SENT POS 2016APR16|POS RECV POS:2016APR26
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUES 2016MAY10-FEXEXED|PP-INHAND 2016MAY12
LANDED..........
SEP2016
My Friends,

It seems as though nobody got news this Tuesday...but many of us have been waiting a while now. One of these days, the bucket will tip over and WAM! we all start getting info, be it good info.
Hang in there my friends, just hang in, we been there, did most of the hard work already, we did it, this is just anther waiting pattern. To me it means PSPAN wok'in deh backside out for us, so they too busy!

So what's new? I hear Business things happening? Any plans for the weekend? We all in the same boat, may as well entertain each other...

**rolls up the front of his t-shirt into a bra" In his best Vera de Milo (Jim Carrey - In Living Colour *google it if you too young, but i sense many of us will get it") voice: SOooo DAHH'Lin! Hawe'are youuu doing? Im going to pump YOU AP!? *wink* *wink*

Cheers

*wink*
Vera de Milo

LD-eager

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-Nov-15
File Transfer...
18-Dec-15
Med's Request
28-Jan-16
Med's Done....
19-Feb-16
Passport Req..
28-Jan-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-16
LANDED..........
before 19-Feb-17
ryanr said:
WaitingSince2012

I know the feeling, it's nearing two months I've been waiting for any updates - so i'm not stoked either.
But it's still something to look forward to, if it ain't Tuesday then SURPRISE! it may be another day.

I know it sucks big time, and yes at times I feel bummed out too. But I've made checking into a routine, I drop in, check the account - nothing? meh! and I boogie out and move on with the day!
I do that morning and evening before leaving work.

If im talking to my wife during the day, I'll randomly check in between conversation - its like playing Black Jack, never know when you'll get a 21!

I wish you a great day, as we look forward to the weekend...why? ohhh nothing...that I get an extra few hours of sleep in between my P/T.

Cheers

Ryan

Ryan,

Your routine sounds alot like mine lol.

I love that you can be so ethused ... even with no updates. Keep it up .. .that energy gives life to the Forum

This waiting game is not easy, feel like my life is on hold now. Before the start of this year Canada was in the pipeline but I wasn't so anxious.

The closer i get the more anxious i get!!

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
LD-eager said:
Ryan,

Your routine sounds alot like mine lol.

I love that you can be so ethused ... even with no updates. Keep it up .. .that energy gives life to the Forum

This waiting game is not easy, feel like my life is on hold now. Before the start of this year Canada was in the pipeline but I wasn't so anxious.

The closer i get the more anxious i get!!
Honestly it really is a damper, and your life is on hold, (for me at least, I don't know about anyone else and how they cope with that). I really believe that life is on hold until you can get the other half to complete it, and you can move on.

For me, I submerge myself into my current life tasks, usually with work ( I work 2 full time jobs+volunteer), and well things that keep my mind of the "wait". Work really is the only thing I can do that with. I also volunteer with a youth group so I mix that into it as well.

A goal of mine is to down payment on a house within the year that my wife comes. So anything that comes to mind (always a brain storm here) which allows me to hustle and make that $ im on it. That is where the fun/excitement comes for me, always on the go. Its become a game, a challenge if you will, what can I do to make more money, either for the down-payment, OR buy a plan/bus ticket to go see my wife.

I find it easier to cope with the wait this way - at least this is my method without going mad. Im sure others do the similar, or maybe different. I personally think each one of us is different, and we must find our coping methods.

Cheers,

Ryan

Vincycanadian

Mar 27, 2016
Well I keep checking hoping for a miracle lol ,I guess we just wait hope and pray wHen they are ready to get back to us,but I am impatiently checking twice a day lol

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
WaitingSince2012

I know the feeling, it's nearing two months I've been waiting for any updates - so i'm not stoked either.
But it's still something to look forward to, if it ain't Tuesday then SURPRISE! it may be another day.

I know it sucks big time, and yes at times I feel bummed out too. But I've made checking into a routine, I drop in, check the account - nothing? meh! and I boogie out and move on with the day!
I do that morning and evening before leaving work.

If im talking to my wife during the day, I'll randomly check in between conversation - its like playing Black Jack, never know when you'll get a 21!

I wish you a great day, as we look forward to the weekend...why? ohhh nothing...that I get an extra few hours of sleep in between my P/T.

Cheers

Ryan
I know, there are days when I would just remind myself that I am one day closer to the end and that alone would made me feel somewhat better. But there are also days when I would feel so bummed out too not knowing how much closer to the end I acutally am lol.

At least you are alone and can occupy your time with work and volunteering. Unlike me, I have one full time job and my son, so other than work I am at home or out with him. There is nothing else I can really do to keep me more busy.

Like you and LD-eager I too feel like my life is on hold as well. I want to expand my family but I can't do it without the hussy here permanently. It wasn't easy going through the first one without him being around for any of it. Plus we are both getting older too lol.

But what else can we do but sit and wait and wait and wait lol...I wish each and everyone of you goodluck and patience in this process. Hopefully it will all come to an end soon for all of us....cheers ;)

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
good night forum....anyone knows hot long POS takes to return a passport...13 days and counting now since submission....see my timeline..ecas still says in process

LD-eager

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-Nov-15
File Transfer...
18-Dec-15
Med's Request
28-Jan-16
Med's Done....
19-Feb-16
Passport Req..
28-Jan-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-16
LANDED..........
before 19-Feb-17
kanarf said:
good night forum....anyone knows hot long POS takes to return a passport...13 days and counting now since submission....see my timeline..ecas still says in process
Hello kanarf

I got my MR and PPR on 28-Jan-16 and my lawyer had suggested that I not submit the passports until the VO is ready to stamp them, as it can take 2 to 6 months after the Medicals for them to be ready for stamping.

I saw were someone in this forum sent off their passports as requested and got their passports back in like 2 weeks!! Because of that I disobeyed my lawyers and sent off my passports as requested ....its been 15 days and counting ... my ecas still says In Process too :(

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
LD-eager said:
Hello kanarf

I got my MR and PPR on 28-Jan-16 and my lawyer had suggested that I not submit the passports until the VO is ready to stamp them, as it can take 2 to 6 months after the Medicals for them to be ready for stamping.

I saw were someone in this forum sent off their passports as requested and got their passports back in like 2 weeks!! Because of that I disobeyed my lawyers and sent off my passports as requested ....its been 15 days and counting ... my ecas still says In Process too :(

My medical and ppr came in the same day, however in my letter it stated that i was to send pp 2 weeks after medical has been received to allow for processing. I too disobeyed and send it 1 week after because when i checked ecas at the time my medical was received. Well i hope we will hear or see something next week

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Pulls out the the belt...did I hear someone was disobedient?

Happy Friday Folks,

Cheers,

Ryan

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Hello everyone - just stopped by to see what is going on!

Hubby landed on November 2 and we are still waiting over 5 months for his Permanent Resident card.
Funny thing he has his Social Insurance Number, Health Card and has started a full time job.

CIC did switch to a new system.

When you land your application for PR Card goes automatically into the system. Ecas says they got his application on January 31, 2016 - 3 months after he landed. ??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
The next line says they started processing his application on April 6, 2016 - holy smokes that takes a long time for once piece of paper (his landed document) to go from one department to the next!

Any ways - stay positive everything happens in due time.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Lol @ Ryan

For LD-eager and kanarf my sister in law passport took 14 days from the day POS received it to the day they mailed it back out!

Hopefully you guys would be hearing back from them soon! I would have done the same thing myself lol.

triniluv2117

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23-02-2016 ; AOR2: 08-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 04-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
22-06-2016
Canadianinlove said:
Hello everyone - just stopped by to see what is going on!

Hubby landed on November 2 and we are still waiting over 5 months for his Permanent Resident card.
Funny thing he has his Social Insurance Number, Health Card and has started a full time job.

CIC did switch to a new system.

When you land your application for PR Card goes automatically into the system. Ecas says they got his application on January 31, 2016 - 3 months after he landed. ??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
The next line says they started processing his application on April 6, 2016 - holy smokes that takes a long time for once piece of paper (his landed document) to go from one department to the next!

Any ways - stay positive everything happens in due time.
Wow that's really a long wait for the pr card...quick question though might be kind of silly but what documents did your husband use to get his sin #, health card etc if he didn't get his pr card yet

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
All he needed was the landed paper at the port of entry and his TT passport.

Advice - the landed paper is like gold so don't EVER lose it, it is his proof that he in now landed in Canada! If we didn't have that the ecas is still showing that we are in process for immigration.
He had to wait 3 months for his health card but got his sin a week after he landed.

triniluv2117 said:
Wow that's really a long wait for the pr card...quick question though might be kind of silly but what documents did your husband use to get his sin #, health card etc if he didn't get his pr card yet

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Canadianinlove said:
All he needed was the landed paper at the port of entry and his TT passport.

Advice - the landed paper is like gold so don't EVER lose it, it is his proof that he in now landed in Canada! If we didn't have that the ecas is still showing that we are in process for immigration.
He had to wait 3 months for his health card but got his sin a week after he landed.

LOL@ Make money for we FIRST, then we will give you free health care

LD-eager

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-Nov-15
File Transfer...
18-Dec-15
Med's Request
28-Jan-16
Med's Done....
19-Feb-16
Passport Req..
28-Jan-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-16
LANDED..........
before 19-Feb-17
ryanr said:
Pulls out the the belt...did I hear someone was disobedient?

Happy Friday Folks,

Cheers,

Ryan
LOL Ryanr!!

I could not help it!

When I saw Leamic's timeline I could not even sleep that night. Our timelines were very similar and Leamic had PR Visa in hand. I sent the passports off the next day!! ... didn't want anything to cause a possible hold up.

I have not even told the lawyer yet

Have a great weekend friends .... and hopefully next week will bring good news and updates to us all!!