5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Anxiouswifey said:
Just out of curiosity, but does anyone know when medicals expire?

They are pretty expensive and I have seen on these threads people having to resubmit...

My husband and step-kids got theirs done in October and the application was sent and received Mississauga at the beginning of this month.
hello Anxiouwifey

2 things

1) I sent you a personal message ( but here is a update to my personal message sent to you) :

2) in regards to October 2015 outland applicants - the process is now moving - those who submitted their application the first week of October 2015 are now receiving their AOR'S , as you can see from my timeline I submitted mine on October 15/15 and hopefully will receive my AOR within two weeks from today. :p

This should give you a pretty good idea of when you will receive your AOR as a November 2015 applicant

good luck my friend !!

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
congratulations!

ericndarshanie said:
hey just wanted to update everyone. Checking online and the return waybill number from DHL is active today with my wife passport. So today, Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 12:55pm, as it reads online,

Origin Service Area:
PORT OF SPAIN - TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Destination Service Area:
GEORGETOWN - GEORGETOWN - GUYANA (BRITISH)
1. Shipment picked up PORT OF SPAIN - TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 12:55."
So any day we should be getting It, I heard that DHL is 2-3 days. Good news. Will post when she receives it. Thanks everyone. :p

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
needhimback said:
hello Anxiouwifey

2 things

1) I sent you a personal message ( but here is a update to my personal message sent to you) :

2) in regards to October 2015 outland applicants - the process is now moving - those who submitted their application the first week of October 2015 are now receiving their AOR'S , as you can see from my timeline I submitted mine on October 15/15 and hopefully will receive my AOR within two weeks from today. :p

This should give you a pretty good idea of when you will receive your AOR as a November 2015 applicant

good luck my friend !!
Hi Needhimback!!

So exciting!!

I did get your message, but work has had me caught up today, so I wasn't able to reply...

I am glad the process is moving... I am about two weeks behind you, so my should hopefully comes as a Christmas present, or shortly thereafter :)

I am just want to know it has been accepted and there are no issues with it... I am afraid the package might have been turned back or something... January seems like forever to wait to find out something was wrong.

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
Hello to everyone on the Pos forum, I too have to go through this office. Our application was received November 12th, when should be a good time to expect Aor? Another question is, if there are missing docs and or inc, how long after receiving do they tell you?

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
tdguy said:
Hello to everyone on the Pos forum, I too have to go through this office. Our application was received November 12th, when should be a good time to expect Aor? Another question is, if there are missing docs and or inc, how long after receiving do they tell you?
Welcome tdguy

Well as it stands right now CIC Mississauga is now sending AOR'S to those who submitted their applications in the first week of October 2015 So pretty much the October 2015 Outland applications are now receiving their AOR or SA 's ....and they are now processing September 2015 applicants also,

So to answer your question regarding when will you receive your AOR, I would say at the end of December 2015 or anytime in January of 2016

Also to answer your other questions about missing Documents ..... normally if you are missing or submit a Incompleted required forms, they will send back the entire package ( and this sometimes depends on the clerk that goes through your package) this happens between the first two weeks after you have submitted your package to CIC Mississauga.

In terms of missing documents or additional information those are requested during your processing period.

Your wait begins....

Always keep checking, because there are times when you can receive your AOR or SA before your expected timeframe

Good luck and fingers crossed :)

You also might want to follow the thread called " November 2015 spousal outbound applicants, which will allow you see the process of those who have applied in Novemebr 2015,

if you look at each person timelines (to the left) you will be able to see when they received their AOR'S or SA's this will give you a pretty good idea of when you will be getting yours.

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
Thank you for the welcome! As well as the information, i am glad that the people on here are very helpful as it may be. Our application was received on November 12th, which is two weeks today, so fingers crossed all is well. If another week two weeks go by and there is no email etc telling or errors, then can we hope that package was compete?

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
tdguy said:
Thank you for the welcome! As well as the information, i am glad that the people on here are very helpful as it may be. Our application was received on November 12th, which is two weeks today, so fingers crossed all is well. If another week two weeks go by and there is no email etc telling or errors, then can we hope that package was compete?
I am a November applicant too!

Mine was received 11/03. I will be sure to update my information and keep everyone posted so we can see how the process is coming along :)

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Anxiouswifey said:
Hi Needhimback!!

So exciting!!

I did get your message, but work has had me caught up today, so I wasn't able to reply...

I am glad the process is moving... I am about two weeks behind you, so my should hopefully comes as a Christmas present, or shortly thereafter :)

I am just want to know it has been accepted and there are no issues with it... I am afraid the package might have been turned back or something... January seems like forever to wait to find out something was wrong.
Trust me I know exactly what you mean :p
I believe your package is ok and will not be sent back (it's too late now) it's already in the quee for processing

When my package got sent back it was about 1 week after I submitted my package which at the time was September 25, 2015, it took me approx one week and a half to re-submit ......... So I could have already received my AOR and SA (would have been in process mode by now lol ) but now I am a October 2015 applicant - it's all good !!!!!

Yes January seems so far away.... But just think of it as after Christmas (which is really around the corner)

The waiting games is extremely frustrated and there's nothing else we can do, besides wait,wait , wait

Don't worry you will be one of the first to know when I receive my AOR, but really I prefer to receive my SA first..only because I will feel much better to know I am eligible to sponsor my husbandor and all has been confirmed. I will definetly keep you posted as well as the POS thread. Gosh I been in POS and this forum since 2013......taking the time to educated myself with spousal sponsorship and understand the forum - lol !!!

Good luck and hold the faith !!

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
Ah, ive been reading threads and it does seem like a waiting game indeed, Hopefully it wont be as long as my relationship long distance, met in 2011 got married in 2015 lol 4 years.... thanks you guys and yes will continue to hold the faith!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
tdguy said:
Your welcome tdguy

Yes try not to worry two much about your package returning - think positive !!!
But to answer your questions

My friend you will not receive a email stating there are errors - because they do not do any processing on your application if they are sending it back.

How it works is you will get a slip in the door indicating you have a parcel for pick up from Canada Post and trust me the slip doesn't say who it's from ..... So you will have to track it from the tracking number from the slip

Lol (I'm laughing now) trust me Ive been through this - and lost sleep over it - saying to myself " please please God don't let this be the package, I was even scare to track it, but eventually I had to, and to my surprise - YEAP there it was "package for pick up from Missisauga" lol - I knew right there it's my package from CUC and from that moment I became SICK !!!!!!!

it was my wrost nightmare ever lol .. after I spent days, months and almost 1 entire year putting this huge package together it was returned

I'm so sure you are good it's past two weeks now The clerk who opened your package already put it through
and your now just waiting for AOR and SA

Keep the faith - and let the games begin

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
tdguy said:
Ah, ive been reading threads and it does seem like a waiting game indeed, Hopefully it wont be as long as my relationship long distance, met in 2011 got married in 2015 lol 4 years.... thanks you guys and yes will continue to hold the faith!
My husband and I are in the same boat as you ... We met September 2011 and got married March 2015. We've spent the majority of these 4yrs apart... The government website says 17 months for POS, but I have seen some cases where it's like 6 months and they get through! So i'm praying POS shows us some mercy and pushes us through that fast...

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
lol thank you! im breathing a hug sigh of relief, so my wife would have gotten that slip in canada if anything was missing by now! okay. Yeah we met in july 2011 but lived for a while in trini till april 2012 when her work permit ended. I think we have a very strong application, she comes twice a year since 2012. Only problem is that she is a bit older than me, but i think we have enough proof to get us past that.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
tdguy said:
Almost sounds like my relationship lol
I meet my husband in Canada in 2011 but unfortunately he was deported back to Guyana in 2013 and we got married back home April 2014

I am also Guyanese born but been in Canada for over 45 years ( came when I was 3 years old ) so culturally we are good

Yes 4 years is good - just have lots of proof of genuine relationship and you will be fine.

Let me know if you will require the questions for an interview (if you get one of course) if asked I can definetly provide them to you.

You are in the right place - this forum as thought me so much since 2013 keep checking into other threads and you will learn a lot !!! The people on here are very knowledgable, even the ones who spouses landed already are still on here assistance we who are going through the process - lots of support

Please update your timeline if you can - it's always good to see everyone status

And if you don't mine me asking ......what country/island is your spouse from

See you around the forum