Passport Req..
29-05-2015.... Received by POS 08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Hubby's planning for November
GT_GAL said:
Hey dear,

Yes my application says "IN PROCESS" and when you click on that it states about App first rec, it started processing and medical received.

In just worried as it has started processing over a month and we haven't heard anything.

Good or Bad.... Not sure :(
I believe, once it says "in process", it generally means no interview required... And a PPR should be headed your way soon. So good news. I'm sure you'll hear something soon. What I did was just pretend that I'm not waiting on that... Each day I woke up not expecting anything then bam! Email from POS. Makes the wait much easier if you're not expecting anything, you know? Easier said than done I know. You'll hear from them soon... Don't fight up. :)

tyrowilli

May 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
PORT OF SPAIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th December 2014
AOR Received.
25th February 2015
File Transfer...
26th February 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6th May 2015....Submitted 19th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5th June 2015
LANDED..........
Plan for December 2015
Canadianinlove said:
It will be ok. They processed your application really quickly. I am hoping I am just as lucky.
Just got Sponsorship Approval on June 1, 2015 - 55 days of a wait
Now our file is being sent to POS, I am hoping mine moves fast too
From what I can see on the forum there aren't a lot of people that are coming through the POS office
thanks....i believe once you do ur meds upfront and pay all your fees upfront then you bury them under a mountain of evidence to support you relationship, it removes the delays that comes when the office has to request this n that and put ur flie on hold waiting on you n the start work on it again....i'll advise anyone now applying to do it all upfront if u can afford it.

mrs.trini

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-07-2015 / Sent: 13-07-2015 / Received: 14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2015 and sent from POS / Visa In Hand : 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
tyrowilli said:
Thanks im excited and also a bit anxious about starting life back from zero..lol
Congrats to you !! How exciting

Can baby

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
tyrowilli said:
Thanks im excited and also a bit anxious about starting life back from zero..lol
Well on the plus side, you'll be with your spouse, so you won't be alone... You'll be fine!

GT_GAL

May 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec,2014 ; AOR 2 april 2015
File Transfer...
Mar, 2015
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dated 8/07/2015 received 24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
5/08/2015 received 8/08/2015
LANDED..........
13/08/2015
Can baby said:
I believe, once it says "in process", it generally means no interview required... And a PPR should be headed your way soon. So good news. I'm sure you'll hear something soon. What I did was just pretend that I'm not waiting on that... Each day I woke up not expecting anything then bam! Email from POS. Makes the wait much easier if you're not expecting anything, you know? Easier said than done I know. You'll hear from them soon... Don't fight up. :)

Thanks dear, you're right though easier said than done!!! Lol

Can baby

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
GT_GAL said:
Thanks dear, you're right though easier said than done!!! Lol
True. Let us know when you hear from them. :)

GT_GAL

May 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar, 2015
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13/08/2015
Can baby said:
True. Let us know when you hear from them. :)

Surely will!!!!

Good luck to everyone and don't forget to pray :)

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
Hi all am so sad right now i cant even think if you all remember me you shoudl know what i been thur with cic well is worst now well my wife and her daughter did get true and came to cananda on may 25 2015 its only been two weeks i found out she cheating on me with a guy name vickram i was taking my wife phone to get it hook up for her so she can have a number cause she was applying jobs and so and just to give her own i say in her skype she was was talking next man she talking to for while i seen she she loves him miss him she even send him naked pic while am out at work i brought it to her and ask her why she did it she say so wat who cares its her business that she dont love me and not happy with me i did everything forthis women and i even accept her child who am not the daddy of as my own the child is a girl who is 7 years old i sponsor them both now she took child and left she give me choice that it was her fault she sorry i told her i forgive her and so but she says no she dont want me she told me either send her back home or send her to autie home who lives in winnipeg i lie in toronto she told me if i send her there we will still talk aand so and try work it out and i will still talk to her dauther and so i agree cause i love that child as my own so i bboked her ticket and daughter and send them to winnipeg on june 8 2015 now that she is there she saying we done theres no hope and future i ask her if shew was not happy why she came to cananda then she say she dont know her attudue has change i did not have heart to call cic or cbsa and report them i feel sorry for that child she had a rough live and does not know her real daddy so i wanted to give her everyting in life now she uses the child to get me to to still want to try i dont want to do i seen on her copr we need to be in a relationship for two years from date she becomes pr i ddont know what to do am dying all my family so shocked i did everything for her and her child ppl please becareful who u marry and want sponsor i taught i had the best perfect wife its so strange even i forgive her for cheating and will to look past it she dont want be with me so it was just acting and marry to come canada i dont trust any women now ppl please help me i need your help what should i do my family is saying scre her and teach her lesson she she skunt back and dont make ker use child for me to feel sorry for it not my child to just call cic and report them and send them back and revoke they pr

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
thanks for your prayers i nedd that rite now i cant belive i been used so many ppl warn me about this girl my own family i never listen i just followed my heart and loved and care for her and her daughter i did every thing since i marry her since may 16 2014 she has never worked a day i take care her do everything we even had interview in tnt officer told me they rcvd a letter from perso saying our marriage was not real and she was just using to go canada i provided so much documents to prove our love was real and spend so much money with this women are waste she is a mother who has a girl child how can she send naked pic of her self over skype wat if that person post it to fb and her daughter see women dont think these days they dont know what they want you give them everything they not happy still i should just revoke them send them back cause if i dont am responsible for her for 36 months and 10 years for her dauther which means if i dont revoke i wont be able to undertake and sponsor this is so scew up thank god government bring new rules that we have live together for 2 years and they give them new conditonal pr not full idk am really thinking just to call cic and cbsa and report them and have them reoke and ordered to leave canada and baneed from coming back and to all have canada goverment tell us immgarion about her so she dont do this to anyone else please helps guys am really hurt i feel if i keep waiting it will be worst and it better i report rite away only thing i dont want report now and then she decide to come back to me and want start over idk what to do at this time she says we done and loves some else she hates me she not happy with me and never will be and does not care

GT_GAL

May 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar, 2015
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13/08/2015
Ravi Ryder said:
thanks for your prayers i nedd that rite now i cant belive i been used so many ppl warn me about this girl my own family i never listen i just followed my heart and loved and care for her and her daughter i did every thing since i marry her since may 16 2014 she has never worked a day i take care her do everything we even had interview in tnt officer told me they rcvd a letter from perso saying our marriage was not real and she was just using to go canada i provided so much documents to prove our love was real and spend so much money with this women are waste she is a mother who has a girl child how can she send naked pic of her self over skype wat if that person post it to fb and her daughter see women dont think these days they dont know what they want you give them everything they not happy still i should just revoke them send them back cause if i dont am responsible for her for 36 months and 10 years for her dauther which means if i dont revoke i wont be able to undertake and sponsor this is so scew up thank god government bring new rules that we have live together for 2 years and they give them new conditonal pr not full idk am really thinking just to call cic and cbsa and report them and have them reoke and ordered to leave canada and baneed from coming back and to all have canada goverment tell us immgarion about her so she dont do this to anyone else please helps guys am really hurt i feel if i keep waiting it will be worst and it better i report rite away only thing i dont want report now and then she decide to come back to me and want start over idk what to do at this time she says we done and loves some else she hates me she not happy with me and never will be and does not care

Well i'm damm sure she will get what she deserve. Cant imagine she used you to go take another man. You should report her ass and just pray for her child.

How can she live with her self!!

dont let her get off

mrs.trini

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-07-2015 / Sent: 13-07-2015 / Received: 14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2015 and sent from POS / Visa In Hand : 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
Ravi Ryder said:
Wow, this is so heartbreaking to hear.
You definitely need call CIC about this, you can't let her get away so easily.
Don't think twice about this , she didn't think twice hurting you. :mad:

Can baby

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Ravi Ryder said:
Hey Ravi,

So so sorry to hear about what happened to you. It's sad to see what people are willing to do just to come over here. After all you did for her and her child, for her to hurt you like that is wrong. Of course the decision is yours as to what you want to do and you don't want to do anything that you would regret in the future. Here are a couple of things to think about though

1. What she did was against the law and is considered fraud.
2. You're not responsible for her child's well being, she is.
3. There are so many genuine people in Guyana who would dream of coming here, which would never be a reality for them.
4. She doesn't deserve you. She used you to come here. Even if she did come back, why would you take her back?

I think the best thing for you to do is think really hard about it. Pray about it... Don't do it out of revenge... do it because what she did wasn't right. In my opinion, sooner is better.... But like I said, it's your decision. My prayers are with you. At the very very least though is you should try to get a divorce as soon as possible, even if you don't call CIC right away.

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
I contact cic they told me they cant do nothing about that i have to contact CBSA canada border secuiruty agengicy i call them they open a file for me gave me a file refence # and fax # to send all infomation via fax i think i need to hire a lawyer how i think i should file for devoirce please people help me if you have any info on this matter and what i cant do i taught i can just call cic and make report and tell them but they say they are not in charge for that and cant help i want my wife and her daughter ordered to leave canada and there pr status revoked i want to move on with my life and get back marry in future and sponsor again i dont want be responsible for her for 3 years and 10 years for here daughter in any case if i want remarry i must first get deviorce please help

Can baby

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Ravi Ryder said:
I contact cic they told me they cant do nothing about that i have to contact CBSA canada border secuiruty agengicy i call them they open a file for me gave me a file refence # and fax # to send all infomation via fax i think i need to hire a lawyer how i think i should file for devoirce please people help me if you have any info on this matter and what i cant do i taught i can just call cic and make report and tell them but they say they are not in charge for that and cant help i want my wife and her daughter ordered to leave canada and there pr status revoked i want to move on with my life and get back marry in future and sponsor again i dont want be responsible for her for 3 years and 10 years for here daughter in any case if i want remarry i must first get deviorce please help
Check your inbox, Ravi.

Can baby

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Any updates from people regarding sponsorship application? So far everything is the same on my end. Also a question for seniors (who've already received their visa and who have been on the forum for a while) how long before passport is sent back from POS office to Guyanese applicants on average? I been trying to read through this thread to try to get an idea, but it's been hard to read 578 pages... haha