Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2009
Yes received it this week

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Hey confused don't worry about the interview. Take deep breaths...... I cannot say don't get nervous because its only normal, when you want something so much and there is a risk of loosing it so easy you bound to get nervous. Keep strong. Revise on the questions on the internet and especially specificially your case. From your time in canada what aplications you did and the outcomes, your credits in terms of what you offered to Canada in that time etc. remember you are going to that interview thinking they know everything so no matter what they come with at you, the answers will be flush and genuine. From the moment they think you lie or hold back information you stand a chance of them refusing your application on these grounds. Believe me I learned the hard way!!!

Don't worry trust in god and pray as RoyalT said. We are all at different stages in process and may have different situations, experences etc, but in the end we are holding on and have faith and pray for the same outcome (PR for visa) ;)

Keep the faith all and we can do this.... with eachother support and the knowing that there is a god who is greater than all things and all manner of men, who has the power and authority to change any given situation and outcome.

Unstopable

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi Everyone,

Tmw is the beginning of a new week, hopefully it brings good news to us all.
:D

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Hey everyone

I just got a call from immigration asking me to come in and collect my original doc's. I asked the person at the other end if my pictures and other copies will be returned al well, but said no they will keep for a while. What does this mean? She said that I will also have a letter waiting for me at the front desk. :eek: I never hear about this procedure before...

I am so scared and anxious at the same time. Is the end near... Is it good news..... goshhhh......................

I'll keep you all posted.

Say a prays for me

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
Unstopable...how long did you wait to get that PP pickup call?

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
I went to immigration yesterday afternoon. I was given a letter which outlined a refusal. They did not believe my marrage is genuine but only for immigration purposes, and also they deemed me inadmissible where I cannot apply to go Canada until the end of June 2012. This is horrible news and all my hopes are crushed. Well everyone I do hope that your path is oppersite to mines....

Signing out...........................

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
Oh Noooo!!!! :eek: I am SO SORRY to hear that!!!
I don't even know what to say...That is just not right!!!
I can not believe this!!!
Altho this is definitely not what you wanted, there is one thing that is sure...they cannot break up your marriage and take away the love that you both share. This just calls for a plan B in order for you both to be together and live happily ever after...

So sorry again!!! Take care!!!

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
OMG I'm so sorry to hear that Unstopable1.
RoyalT is absolutely right, this is not the ending. True love never dies no matter what happens, I'm sure you both will come up with a solution..
I'm sooo sad to hear this news.. No matter how much evidence you may prove, still these people have their ways..

Where there is God, there is hope.

PS, I'm currently waiting for my AOR from POS. I'm over a month now... and still nothing. Getting me nervous I tell you.

GT

May 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-10-2010
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Unstopable1 I am so so sorry to hear the out come of your interview.This is terrible.Always remember that god do not give you more than you can handle.Keep the faith up and come up with plan B. My heart goes out to you and your other half in this trying time.

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Thanks for the support. You guys are my support and friends, as I don't have much firends around me to share in my grief. My husband is going to meet a laywer today to find out what is the next step.

Will keep you all posted.

I am very hurt but no way I will let immigration win, they want a fight, we'll give them a fight.. Our love is well worth fighting for. I just sent them an email asking them to return my pic's and other stuff. yesterday they only give me one folder and it was damaged, pages torn etc, I mention all this in the email. They want to play hard, I can also.

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
Do your thing girl! I agree everybit with you.
Re-appeal this!

twinsmama

May 5, 2010
SVG
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain, Trinidad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-09
Doc's Request.
22-03-10
AOR Received.
19-02-10
File Transfer...
15-01-10
Passport Req..
18-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2010
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Hi All
I am still here praying for an update or something soon!!! :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010