Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Thanks LouisFam, Behopeful and Chickie for sharing your knowledge on the fingerprints and ARC stuff. Chickie, stalking your posts for your good news of passport returns and plans for hubby and chick-lets to finally come home :-*!! Blessings to all.

samavril

Feb 22, 2013
OMG i am sooo embarrassed this landing story has been pending for weeks,hubby got in on march 07th, and am just getting around to posting on here, i am such a procrastinator,but here it goes.
CNDand trini i was waaaay to nervous to stay home on that day so i went to work finished at 3pm,came home his flight was scheduled to arrive in toronto at 7:40pm,i was there from 7:00pm, i pasted like there was no tomorrow,walked up and down,i was nervous,i kept checking my phone at the same time i didn't want to appear nervous was i was trying to play it off but that just made it worst,i stood at the arrival area at terminal 3 and patiently watched as everyone came out but my hubby, i decided to go seat down after about half an hour waiting,i waited up to an hour and nothing,i was so ansty i crossed my legs uncrossed it- you guys get the picture it was crazyy.
After waiting for a bit i walked down to immigration section intercom and i buzzed it ,(keep in mind on a good day when am relaxed i would not be caught dead bothering immigration officers),but i did,and am like ``hi am awaiting my husband and am yet to see him he is immigrating`` ,he took my info down his name and the country he came from and he told me in the most softest sweetest tone `` i am sorry it is really busy here and there is only one officer he is here and it will be a while``,upon hearing that i regained control and composure i thanked him and i went back down to wait on my hubby after 2 hours he came out,and omg i just could not move from my seating spot by i made it over to him and we hugged-and all those other good stuff,we came home and he is currently taking a shower lol ,we applied for his SIN its on its way,PR awaiting that as well, bank accounts are opened,credit card as well so that he is able to start establishing credit and job searching as well while am at work during the day, he hates the weather and says its complete sorcery that the suns out ever so hot by yet its so cold out lol.

But i am happy and thankful this is over with,we can finally begin our lives together,for those waiting its a matter of time ,trust in god he and he alone was able to bring us through this roller coaster,it is hard.

Again sooo sorry for the delay in this landing story guys :D ,NOW am going to catch up on past events on the forum.

melferr

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-02-2014, Passport sent: 27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014 YAAY!!!!
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
HI everyone just an update. So my husband got back his passport on the 17th.......with a VISA! God has been good to us for the quick processing time. So we're looking forward to finally starting a married life as husband and wife next month ( long overdue!). I must say if u try to keep urselves occupied (mentally) you'll be surprised how fast time could fly. I still fail to realize that March is about to finish- when did the month even start???? :) :)I've been soo busy with school and work. Everyone here has their own unique case and experience but one way to pull through is having faith and seeing everything in a positive light. The system can only get better with new technology and opening of new visa offices (at least its suppose to). I know this may sound cheesy...but true love always wins at the end (both u & ur partner's love & God's love), its bigger than anything immigration tries to throw at us. Hoping for an improved and speedy processing time for all those who are enduring this painful wait, Stay strong!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Can-Vinc said:
Hi everyone,

Can you believe they emailed us back already?! less than 24 hours!

Turns out they say they sent us a request (they didn't say what method but we have been religiously checking junk mail, snail mail, etc.) back on Jan 17 (the day after it went to In Process) asking for a renewed police check from SVG and fingerprints from SVG (stamped, etc.). But in light of my email, we must not have received the request and that we have 30 days from today to provide this (this is not a problem for us to do).

I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't think they'd ask for this stuff if they were going to refuse us -- am I totally offbase about feeling that way?

I'm super annoyed with myself that we let our fears get in the way of inquiring sooner but we are overall quite pleased at their quick response and happy and excited that we have movement again.
Sorry for the late response this is great news PPR will be coming after you submit everything. Keep positive hun this will soon be over.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
samavril said:
OMG i am sooo embarrassed this landing story has been pending for weeks,hubby got in on march 07th, and am just getting around to posting on here, i am such a procrastinator,but here it goes.
CNDand trini i was waaaay to nervous to stay home on that day so i went to work finished at 3pm,came home his flight was scheduled to arrive in toronto at 7:40pm,i was there from 7:00pm, i pasted like there was no tomorrow,walked up and down,i was nervous,i kept checking my phone at the same time i didn't want to appear nervous was i was trying to play it off but that just made it worst,i stood at the arrival area at terminal 3 and patiently watched as everyone came out but my hubby, i decided to go seat down after about half an hour waiting,i waited up to an hour and nothing,i was so ansty i crossed my legs uncrossed it- you guys get the picture it was crazyy.
After waiting for a bit i walked down to immigration section intercom and i buzzed it ,(keep in mind on a good day when am relaxed i would not be caught dead bothering immigration officers),but i did,and am like ``hi am awaiting my husband and am yet to see him he is immigrating`` ,he took my info down his name and the country he came from and he told me in the most softest sweetest tone `` i am sorry it is really busy here and there is only one officer he is here and it will be a while``,upon hearing that i regained control and composure i thanked him and i went back down to wait on my hubby after 2 hours he came out,and omg i just could not move from my seating spot by i made it over to him and we hugged-and all those other good stuff,we came home and he is currently taking a shower lol ,we applied for his SIN its on its way,PR awaiting that as well, bank accounts are opened,credit card as well so that he is able to start establishing credit and job searching as well while am at work during the day, he hates the weather and says its complete sorcery that the suns out ever so hot by yet its so cold out lol.

But i am happy and thankful this is over with,we can finally begin our lives together,for those waiting its a matter of time ,trust in god he and he alone was able to bring us through this roller coaster,it is hard.

Again sooo sorry for the delay in this landing story guys :D ,NOW am going to catch up on past events on the forum.
Aww congrats what a sweet landing story I would of been so antsy lol having to wait 2 hours for him to come out. He's here now that all that matters enjoy

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
melferr said:
HI everyone just an update. So my husband got back his passport on the 17th.......with a VISA! God has been good to us for the quick processing time. So we're looking forward to finally starting a married life as husband and wife next month ( long overdue!). I must say if u try to keep urselves occupied (mentally) you'll be surprised how fast time could fly. I still fail to realize that March is about to finish- when did the month even start???? :) :)I've been soo busy with school and work. Everyone here has their own unique case and experience but one way to pull through is having faith and seeing everything in a positive light. The system can only get better with new technology and opening of new visa offices (at least its suppose to). I know this may sound cheesy...but true love always wins at the end (both u & ur partner's love & God's love), its bigger than anything immigration tries to throw at us. Hoping for an improved and speedy processing time for all those who are enduring this painful wait, Stay strong!!
Congrats to you both hoping to hear a landing story next month

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
25-10-2013 // IN PROCESS Feb 5 2014
Med's Done....
27-MAY-2013// RE-DO 03-JUNE-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAY-2015//SENT 12-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-JUNE-2015 // SENT BACK 11-JULY-2015
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
LouisFam said:
Hello, just a lil heads up.its definitely RCMP. I remember getting word from the MP that they sent a snail mail requesting finger prints after they had gotten my PP.
Here's what we did. Wife went to a fingerprinting Agency that's accredited by the RCMP. The service was $99 to get fingerprints digitized. Wife express forms she got from the agency(another $99 express to st.Lucia) I quickly got my fingerprints done on the forms(ink and roll) sent it back to my wife. The agency processed the prints to RCMP. Results we suppose to take 72hrs but mine took almost 6wks. I did all this before I got the snail mail from CIC. By the time I got the mail, I had less than 30days(out of 60days. Smh) to send them the requested info.we sent them the RCMP results sealed/never opened. I also sent back the snail mail with the set of fingerprints the requested. We thought after they got everything it would take awhile but within days we got DM. Boom! we kept checking tracking. For two days I kept checking the tracking number I used to send them my passport.(nothing showed) then for reason my mind told me..double check this dhl tracking.. Smh I was using the wrong number. I quickly checked the return tracking. My package was at dhl the day before. Lol
Hey my hubby is in Castries as well. Where can he go and do his finger prints?? Im going to fedex him the form they sent tomr.

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
Hey guys just some advice I need from every one who DID the ARC as well. Were you all successful? N the fact they waived our interview since ECAS changed to in process and they sent his RCMP fingerprints form should I look at that as still a positive outcome?

****Please do not tell me anything depressing I just need facts based on experience. Thanks :-[

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
chickie72 said:
I can comment a bit on that, My hubby complied with everything and left when he was supposed to, we paid his flight home and yes I agree, in the manuals it says that you don't need one but you can fight until you are blue in the face......they will make you get one. Anyone that has applied for refugee in Canada automatically gets a life time ban from every returning to Canada after their denial and that is where the ARC comes into affect, it is the only thing that will allow them to come back. Grin and bear it, pay the fee....anything to get your hubby back home! The only time an ARC isn't needed is if they are under a one or two year ban and that time has expired. If the VO called them before the 1 or 2 years was up, they would need to do an ARC also. Hope that helps :) Blessings
Thanks chickie!

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
Brit_Edwards said:
Hey guys just some advice I need from every one who DID the ARC as well. Were you all successful? N the fact they waived our interview since ECAS changed to in process and they sent his RCMP fingerprints form should I look at that as still a positive outcome?

****Please do not tell me anything depressing I just need facts based on experience. Thanks :-[
Your question may be better answered if you post in the main forum. People may be able to share their personal experience with ARCs with you. All the best.

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
samavril said:

Great landing story! Congrats.

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
melferr said:
Fabulous news! Congrats and don't forget to share your landing story.

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
Behopeful said:
Your question may be better answered if you post in the main forum. People may be able to share their personal experience with ARCs with you. All the best.
There were a fee people on this forum who had to do an ARC.

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
Brit_Edwards said:
There were a fee people on this forum who had to do an ARC.
Last person was Millslu and we haven't seen him in months. Maybe he will come out and speak about his experience but otherwise haven't seen anyone on the PoS do an ARC recently. So that's why I figured you may have better luck getting answers from the general forum. :D

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
Behopeful said:
Last person was Millslu and we haven't seen him in months. Maybe he will come out and speak about his experience but otherwise haven't seen anyone on the PoS do an ARC recently. So that's why I figured you may have better luck getting answers from the general forum. :D
Ye and hes from my hubz country too....hmmmm where is millslu lol??? Well im sure my guy will be fine tho he still got his form for his fingerprint and passport info etc so fingers crossed. Thanks girl