+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Can you please for the contact number? Would my representative know if I contact them?
If you call the number you just enter the numbers 1 1 2 3 it will ask to enter your application number then press 1 if correct then enter P.A year of birth then press 1 if correct then it will play a little recording and ask if you still wanna check the status of your application then you press 1 then it's gonna tell you about your application. I don't think the representative will know and there's nothing he can do about it. I check mine twice a day

Reactions: Jtirbeni

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Okay. Let .y post
Yes I did.. It said they sent me correspondence on the 25th of January but I don't know if it was the first set of documents they referring to
Okay. It's probably when they requested Schedule A. But anything after medical received is probably additional documents requested or a passport request.

Reactions: Jtirbeni

Jtirbeni

Mar 8, 2018
If you call the number you just enter the numbers 1 1 2 3 it will ask to enter your application number then press 1 if correct then enter P.A year of birth then press 1 if correct then it will play a little recording and ask if you still wanna check the status of your application then you press 1 then it's gonna tell you about your application. I don't think the representative will know and there's nothing he can do about it. I check mine twice a day
Ohh ohh thank you for the info.. Can you please tell me what's the number to call?

Jtirbeni

Mar 8, 2018
Okay. Let .y post

Okay. It's probably when they requested Schedule A. But anything after medical received is probably additional documents requested or a passport request.
Oh okay.. The medical is the last thing I have done and now just awaiting their response.. I also did my police clearance upfront will they request another one later?