Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
thank you Manddants - Keep the faith, approval will be soon.

My application was very straight forward - Simple spousal sponsorship, but I did have a lawyer involved to assist with the process. Wasn't cheap..lol but I guess I'm glad I did or it just may be that POS office is working overtime..
hi SpringLanding i am a newbie now trying to put together a spousal sponsorship for my husband we both are living in trinidad with our 4 1/2 year old daughter also canadian i saw you posted that you use a lawyer can you suggest one for me? thanks!

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
hi SpringLanding i am a newbie now trying to put together a spousal sponsorship for my husband we both are living in trinidad with our 4 1/2 year old daughter also canadian i saw you posted that you use a lawyer can you suggest one for me? thanks!
Lawyer fees are ridiculous, you should get a free consultation with a CIC Consultant... 204-952-1551 try that number the guy name is Mike...he is very efficient. I have used him in the past. Also, you can contact him via whatsapp.

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Lawyer fees are ridiculous, you should get a free consultation with a CIC Consultant... 204-952-1551 try that number the guy name is Mike...he is very efficient. I have used him in the past. Also, you can contact him via whatsapp.
thank MonzB!!!

malican

May 24, 2016
Hey guys, I have gotten PPR (PNP-O applicant). There is also another report of PPR this week from a PNP-O. Very happy to say that POS VO is processing and I am so thankful!

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Hey guys, I have gotten PPR (PNP-O applicant). There is also another report of PPR this week from a PNP-O. Very happy to say that POS VO is processing and I am so thankful!
Congrats! Family Sponsorship ??

Bestwifey

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
App. Filed.......
23/9/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
26/10/2016
Med's Request
26/10/2017
Med's Done....
Upfront with app+med redo
Interview........
26/10/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Sending pp on 8/11/2017
Happy Monday everyone. I'm still waiting to hear anything from POS. Application filed since September and Transfered since November. Haven't heard a peep since. 6 months and counting since my application has been in Trinidad. May makes 9 months of this whole process and nothing. :(:(. It can only get better from here hopefully we hear something soon cause its hurting my relationship

Reactions: ryanr

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Happy Monday everyone. I'm still waiting to hear anything from POS. Application filed since September and Transfered since November. Haven't heard a peep since. 6 months and counting since my application has been in Trinidad. May makes 9 months of this whole process and nothing. :(:(. It can only get better from here hopefully we hear something soon cause its hurting my relationship
When was the last time you contacted their office? I haven't heard anything back from them since their last reply in mid April saying that the file was sent for a preliminary review...They told me I wouldn't receive anything during the preliminary review. I am so tempted to email them but then I think I will just get a response saying they working on it or it is in the queue. I wish there was an easy way to this.

It is sad the amount of pressure this puts on a relationship. Because it's puts a pause of moving on to a better place with your spouse.

misscoco16

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Nov.28.2016
Doc's Request.
21-03-17
AOR Received.
Dec.06.2016
File Transfer...
Dec.13.2016
Med's Done....
PASSED Dec 11.2016
Passport Req..
21-03-17
When was the last time you contacted their office? I haven't heard anything back from them since their last reply in mid April saying that the file was sent for a preliminary review...They told me I wouldn't receive anything during the preliminary review. I am so tempted to email them but then I think I will just get a response saying they working on it or it is in the queue. I wish there was an easy way to this.

It is sad the amount of pressure this puts on a relationship. Because it's puts a pause of moving on to a better place with your spouse.

Definitely a strain on the relationship. My Husbands passport was sent in 2 months ago. The last correspondence we received from PSPAN was mid April as well. Not knowing what's going on is the hardest part. I've decided to go spend a few days down in Trinidad. A part of me wants to march into that visa office and demand the documents loll or at least help get everyone approved quickly. Has anyone seen updates on ecas ?

Reactions: Riri16 and ryanr

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Definitely a strain on the relationship. My Husbands passport was sent in 2 months ago. The last correspondence we received from PSPAN was mid April as well. Not knowing what's going on is the hardest part. I've decided to go spend a few days down in Trinidad. A part of me wants to march into that visa office and demand the documents loll or at least help get everyone approved quickly. Has anyone seen updates on ecas ?
My ECAS has not changed since I last linked it on Feb 3. You should definitely go down there and spend some time. I went back in March and I cannot do that right now...since i have other commitments and refuse to live pay cheque to pay cheque or on credit cards. But, I don't think the immigration minister gets it...so much for let's make the process faster for spousal. People need to have precautionary savings...Dont understand why they expect everyone to book their flight 10 times in 10 months...they should be refunding us for travelling expense as a result delay in processing.

Just venting :(

misscoco16

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Nov.28.2016
Doc's Request.
21-03-17
AOR Received.
Dec.06.2016
File Transfer...
Dec.13.2016
Med's Done....
PASSED Dec 11.2016
Passport Req..
21-03-17
My ECAS has not changed since I last linked it on Feb 3. You should definitely go down there and spend some time. I went back in March and I cannot do that right now...since i have other commitments and refuse to live pay cheque to pay cheque or on credit cards. But, I don't think the immigration minister gets it...so much for let's make the process faster for spousal. People need to have precautionary savings...Dont understand why they expect everyone to book their flight 10 times in 10 months...they should be refunding us for travelling expense as a result delay in processing.

Just venting :(

I totally agree with you! Tickets can be pretty expensive when you are travelling back and forth constantly. In my case I have to buy 3 tickets every time for me and my children. Which resulted in me moving to Trinidad at one point. This trip unfortunately I will be going alone. Can't afford these $2000 trips Every few months anymore and the little ones go through so much stress when we go down and come back up without their dad. It's heartbreaking and it's tearing my family apart

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Based on what I am ready here about POSVO, I will definitely advise anyone who will have to process an outland spousal application through this visa office to go for inland spousal application instead, if they can.

Good luck everyone. Sending prayers your way.

Reactions: orichy

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
I totally agree with you! Tickets can be pretty expensive when you are travelling back and forth constantly. In my case I have to buy 3 tickets every time for me and my children. Which resulted in me moving to Trinidad at one point. This trip unfortunately I will be going alone. Can't afford these $2000 trips Every few months anymore and the little ones go through so much stress when we go down and come back up without their dad. It's heartbreaking and it's tearing my family apart
That's definitely heartbreaking Misscoco, I really do hope your husband gets his Passport return during your visit there, that way you both can return together and give the kids a surprise. My prayers are with you and ur family. XOXO

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi everyone,

My Jamaican husband has travelled to Trinidad numerous times but when added together the trips are greater than 6 months. Is there a quick service to receive the PCC? Like under a month would be great. How long does it actually take? The last time he was there was 2014 which he didnt receive a PCC. He has lived in jamaica the most since he was 18. Would CIC still ask for it? And how much did it cost?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

My Jamaican husband has travelled to Trinidad numerous times but when added together the trips are greater than 6 months. Is there a quick service to receive the PCC? Like under a month would be great. How long does it actually take? The last time he was there was 2014 which he didnt receive a PCC. He has lived in jamaica the most since he was 18. Would CIC still ask for it? And how much did it cost?
It takes a while Maybe a month or two because you would have to request it through the embassy in your country your second option and way of getting it faster if your husband travels there to get it down...I had to get my husband's PCC from Cuba which took us 6 months.