12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Any update guys.

Its a new month, hopefully there are some good news coming. :)

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Any update guys.

No news here... I keep waiting for my special CIC ringtone to go off telling me they emailed my husband but no such luck.

I am hoping since it's March they will start with February file transfers...

I didn't realize interviews were a thing until I joined this forum. Maybe I was naive about the sponsorship process, but it's hard to see others going through such hoops to be joined to their spouses....

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
FEDEX PP-SENT POS 2016APR16|POS RECV POS:2016APR26
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUES 2016MAY10-FEXEXED|PP-INHAND 2016MAY12
LANDED..........
SEP2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Any update guys.

Negatory' on my front, same as 2 weeks ago.
I agree, new month, hopefully positive news for all, it is March! after all.

Anyone ready for the snows? We getting plenty this afternoon.

Cheers,

Ryan

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
Negatory' on my front, same as 2 weeks ago.
I agree, new month, hopefully positive news for all, it is March! after all.

Anyone ready for the snows? We getting plenty this afternoon.

Cheers,

Ryan
Snow? Who wants snow, what I am ready for right now is a long vacation in a beautiful tropical country lol. I haven't taken a vacation in over a year and I am really starting to feel it now. When will this end *sigh*

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Snow? Who wants snow, what I am ready for right now is a long vacation in a beautiful tropical country lol. I haven't taken a vacation in over a year and I am really starting to feel it now. When will this end *sigh*
Snow Snow Snow *does a lil wine for more snow* Snow Snow Snow

Same here though, I can't wait to hit up TT later this year - def hoping it will be with my wife *fingers crossed* *sigh*

Ryan

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
Snow Snow Snow *does a lil wine for more snow* Snow Snow Snow

Same here though, I can't wait to hit up TT later this year - def hoping it will be with my wife *fingers crossed* *sigh*

Ryan
Lol, you are a real Canadian eh :)

That would be so nice if you two could. I myself was thinking of going to TT for one week this month and let the hubby come meet me there. I told him it will be like a honeymoon because we have never been on one, except we will have a third wheel (our son) with us haha. He was saying to wait more cause he might be back soon and the money it will cost.

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Lol, you are a real Canadian eh :)

That would be so nice if you two could. I myself was thinking of going to TT for one week this month and let the hubby come meet me there. I told him it will be like a honeymoon because we have never been on one, except we will have a third wheel (our son) with us haha. He was saying to wait more cause he might be back soon and the money it will cost.
Actually, Trini by Birth, came to Canada at 8 yo, BUT been going back most years at least once per year since. I've held off for the past 3 years, only going back once for a wedding. I didn't want to go wo my wife.

When you're here, what else to do? Coop up inside and do nothing, or work and back? eh eh no! I try to be active and do outdoor stuff in both winter and summer.
I already told my wife we're going camping FIRST thing this summer when she comes - she's like if there is no toilet, shower, or running water...then she ain't going. So I promised I'll have hot water for her - will build a hot water shower for her (a hot water bag hanging from a tree), I'll even build her a latrine...a hole for her, with a log for her to sit comfortable...I'll personally will dig the hole.... Well the hot water shower she was ok with, but the hole...she's on the fence! :|

Now to get her to go skiing...in the winter....boy o' boy!

When we got married in New Jersey 2014, we spent 1 day in Atlantic City sorta Mini-Moon, and then our first Anniversary we spent 6 days in Hawaii 2015 (which made up for the Honeymoon). Im hoping that with the interview this year we can plan a trip to TT and bundle the interview, and wait process in TT for about 2 weeks *crosses fingers* it works out that easy.

Cheers,

Ryan

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
Actually, Trini by Birth, came to Canada at 8 yo, BUT been going back most years at least once per year since. I've held off for the past 3 years, only going back once for a wedding. I didn't want to go wo my wife.

When you're here, what else to do? Coop up inside and do nothing, or work and back? eh eh no! I try to be active and do outdoor stuff in both winter and summer.
I already told my wife we're going camping FIRST thing this summer when she comes - she's like if there is no toilet, shower, or running water...then she ain't going. So I promised I'll have hot water for her - will build a hot water shower for her (a hot water bag hanging from a tree), I'll even build her a latrine...a hole for her, with a log for her to sit comfortable...I'll personally will dig the hole.... Well the hot water shower she was ok with, but the hole...she's on the fence! :|

Now to get her to go skiing...in the winter....boy o' boy!

When we got married in New Jersey 2014, we spent 1 day in Atlantic City sorta Mini-Moon, and then our first Anniversary we spent 6 days in Hawaii 2015 (which made up for the Honeymoon). Im hoping that with the interview this year we can plan a trip to TT and bundle the interview, and wait process in TT for about 2 weeks *crosses fingers* it works out that easy.

Cheers,

Ryan
I was just teasing you will bring a real Canadian lol.

I am more of a home body. Most weekends I don't even leave my home lol. I have never been camping or skiing either and I always wanted to go. I have been indoor rock climbing before and that was fun.

I want to take a trip across the country with viarail :)

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
I was just teasing you will bring a real Canadian lol.

I am more of a home body. Most weekends I don't even leave my home lol. I have never been camping or skiing either and I always wanted to go. I have been indoor rock climbing before and that was fun.

I want to take a trip across the country with viarail :)
April May, April May, will soon be here. So you may be able to do some of these things, camping at least...
I've never done a Viarail trip, but I could imagine how beautiful a trip like that would be. going through the mountains from Alberta to BC breath taking im sure.

Via tend to have some nice deals, just keep an eye on it.

For the longest (10yrs I think now) time I've worked with a National youth organization. Through out the year we take part in seasonal activities, so I've grown to like some of these things like cross country skiing, down hill skiing, and Snow-shoeing... Enjoying the outdoors is a pre-req (well not really, but to enjoy the program you need to be).

I'm hoping that when my wife gets here, she may end up liking some of these activities. I doubt I'll get her into the winter camping, but def will try for summer. Got'a figure out how to get hot water for showering....and be portable!

Cheers,

Ryan

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Another week almost done...I'm hoping some got good news...if not...one week almost over, and another closer to each of our goals.

Cheers,

Ryan

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
ryanr said:
Another week almost done...I'm hoping some got good news...if not...one week almost over, and another closer to each of our goals.

Cheers,

Ryan
Great positive thinking... our decisions are coming :)

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
April May, April May, will soon be here. So you may be able to do some of these things, camping at least...
I've never done a Viarail trip, but I could imagine how beautiful a trip like that would be. going through the mountains from Alberta to BC breath taking im sure.

Via tend to have some nice deals, just keep an eye on it.

For the longest (10yrs I think now) time I've worked with a National youth organization. Through out the year we take part in seasonal activities, so I've grown to like some of these things like cross country skiing, down hill skiing, and Snow-shoeing... Enjoying the outdoors is a pre-req (well not really, but to enjoy the program you need to be).

I'm hoping that when my wife gets here, she may end up liking some of these activities. I doubt I'll get her into the winter camping, but def will try for summer. Got'a figure out how to get hot water for showering....and be portable!

Cheers,

Ryan
Yea it might be a while before I take that trip lol. I have taken viarail a few times from TO to Ottawa during the different seasons and the scenery was just breath taking. I can just imagine what cross country will be like.

By the time I am ready to do all those things I might be too old haha. I use to live in Ottawa for a few years while I was studying and I bought a pair of roller blades to learn to roller blade and its still sitting in the box up to this day lol. I use to live at one end of the Rideau Canal so it was the best place to learn to roller blade.

The first thing I am probably going to do when hubby comes back is go away for a week and stay at a nice hotel, some place nice. I don't mind Niagara Falls either as long as its a very nice hotel. Just want to spend some alone time with him and our son :)

triniluv2117

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23-02-2016 ; AOR2: 08-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 04-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
22-06-2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Yea it might be a while before I take that trip lol. I have taken viarail a few times from TO to Ottawa during the different seasons and the scenery was just breath taking. I can just imagine what cross country will be like.

By the time I am ready to do all those things I might be too old haha. I use to live in Ottawa for a few years while I was studying and I bought a pair of roller blades to learn to roller blade and its still sitting in the box up to this day lol. I use to live at one end of the Rideau Canal so it was the best place to learn to roller blade.

The first thing I am probably going to do when hubby comes back is go away for a week and stay at a nice hotel, some place nice. I don't mind Niagara Falls either as long as its a very nice hotel. Just want to spend some alone time with him and our son :)
I know what you mean i have a list of things i want to do when my husband arrives. It will be his first time in Canada and theres so much to show him. ON a happy note I GOT MY SA!!! file forwarded to POS!. I got it on the 4th and didnt even realise till today :)

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
triniluv2117 said:
I know what you mean i have a list of things i want to do when my husband arrives. It will be his first time in Canada and theres so much to show him. ON a happy note I GOT MY SA!!! file forwarded to POS!. I got it on the 4th and didnt even realise till today :)
Congratulations!

I am sure he will enjoy it, and you guys will have such a wonderful time.

I have a long list myself, more than I had actually planned over these 4 years. But I guess with the stress of this whole process I am coming up with more and more stuff to do when he gets back haha.

I already told him he can stay at home for as long as he want and enjoy our son cause he will be starting school in September. It will be easier that way too because I will only have to plan around my schedule :)

On a happier note as well, I emailed Ottawa and I got a reply asking for some more documents. If I hadn't emailed them, it might have been a month more before we would have gotten this request. So I am happy to be able to speed things up a little from my end :D

triniluv2117

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23-02-2016 ; AOR2: 08-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 04-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
22-06-2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Congratulations!

I am sure he will enjoy it, and you guys will have such a wonderful time.

I have a long list myself, more than I had actually planned over these 4 years. But I guess with the stress of this whole process I am coming up with more and more stuff to do when he gets back haha.

I already told him he can stay at home for as long as he want and enjoy our son cause he will be starting school in September. It will be easier that way too because I will only have to plan around my schedule :)

On a happier note as well, I emailed Ottawa and I got a reply asking for some more documents. If I hadn't emailed them, it might have been a month more before we would have gotten this request. So I am happy to be able to speed things up a little from my end :D
I know what you mean I have two kids as well and most of the things I have planned is for them with their daddy. They have been away from him since August so it's been hard on them.

It's good that he can stay home and use it to spend with your son that sounds like a great idea...get that bonding on