+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
Hi all well pos ask my wife and daugther for passport request which they recived on january 27 2015 on march 23 2015 i sent them email to check why it taking so long they reply me that my wife needs to attend a interview in may 2015 they said i nor my daughter needs to attend but my wife need to take my daughter passport with her please not am not the biological dad for my wifes child but my wife has full sole custoddy and jurisdtion that her daugther can accompany her to live in canada from the supreme of guyana there no reasonable access to the child from her biological dad we have sent them already already letter papers well not sure why they requestring interview not after they got passport also my wife need to do new police check and new updated forms well i dont know what to do so i have book my wife ticket to attend and ticket for my self i will attend with her to see whats goin on please feel free to reply if you hd interview or know why this can be its so strange ask for passport get it keep it for 8 weeks we send email for update and they reponse need interview and they sending passport back so we can make travel arrangements

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Hi every one am from the kingston thread but pos handling my file, can any one with experience or knowledge about this please give your advice.

Pos requested that I do my prints and have them digitized and sent to the rcmp for security check on the 6 of March 2015 I did it all and the prints was digitized and sent off to the rcmp on the 13 of March, we haven't received any mail from the rcmp as ye,

has any one ever in the position before?
how long you think before rcmp mail off the result knowing its requested by CIC and will they work on CIC request as priority?

Any respond would be greatly appreciated thanks

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
Ravi Ryder said:
Hi all well pos ask my wife and daugther for passport request which they recived on january 27 2015 on march 23 2015 i sent them email to check why it taking so long they reply me that my wife needs to attend a interview in may 2015 they said i nor my daughter needs to attend but my wife need to take my daughter passport with her please not am not the biological dad for my wifes child but my wife has full sole custoddy and jurisdtion that her daugther can accompany her to live in canada from the supreme of guyana there no reasonable access to the child from her biological dad we have sent them already already letter papers well not sure why they requestring interview not after they got passport also my wife need to do new police check and new updated forms well i dont know what to do so i have book my wife ticket to attend and ticket for my self i will attend with her to see whats goin on please feel free to reply if you hd interview or know why this can be its so strange ask for passport get it keep it for 8 weeks we send email for update and they reponse need interview and they sending passport back so we can make travel arrangements
Hi, I don't have much knowledge of this but it is really strange to ask the wife to come in for an interview, these people are crazy don't they know how torchering this is for us. you need to consult an immigration lawyer n ask questions this really is weird of them but do it so you guys are prepared for the interview and what to expect.

All they been doing is sending out pure single request to me and just delaying my process they asking for finger print to the rcmp when they should have done this from December when they requesting my jamaican security check, this is a f****ing nightmare n I wish to wake up, these people who work in CIC are crazy, lazy, incompitent, and stupid asf*

Anyways I wish yu all the best n hope others can help you with more info

OneLoveTwoHearts

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept-2014
File Transfer...
Sept-2014
Med's Request
Sept-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 2014 Passport Sent....: Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
April 12, 2015
Great news guys. I got my COPR and passport back today. Landing story coming soon!

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
that great you got u visa and corp i see all ppl time line saying iterview waived and then show passport request just to let all you know there no damn order they request my wife passport had it for 2 months then request interview so there no damn order how u ppl put in time line that interview will come first before passport request all you who got visa and corp that great for u all i dont kno understand why some ppl getting it and other not it a bullshit system in my eye and there randomly select ppl for interview as part of there audit and anyhow who belives that not thruth fuck you suck you self i know it is true cause there no reason to interview my wife we give more then they need and requested for

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
OneLoveTwoHearts said:
Great news guys. I got my COPR and passport back today. Landing story coming soon!
this is amazing congrats ;D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
OneLoveTwoHearts said:
Congratulations!!! So happy another person is at the end of their journey :D. We'll look forward to your landing story. Many blessings and safe travels.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
impatientgirl said:
Hi every one am from the kingston thread but pos handling my file, can any one with experience or knowledge about this please give your advice.

Pos requested that I do my prints and have them digitized and sent to the rcmp for security check on the 6 of March 2015 I did it all and the prints was digitized and sent off to the rcmp on the 13 of March, we haven't received any mail from the rcmp as ye,

has any one ever in the position before?
how long you think before rcmp mail off the result knowing its requested by CIC and will they work on CIC request as priority?

Any respond would be greatly appreciated thanks
Hi impatientgirl, I have not had personal experience with fingerprints so I am sorry I cannot help on this. I thought some of the members on the Kingston thread did have this experience so maybe if you post your question there someone will chime in. Or try doing a Google search and if there are any answers that have been posted on this forum you may get some results back that way. Blessings.

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
CdnandTrini said:
Hi impatientgirl, I have not had personal experience with fingerprints so I am sorry I cannot help on this. I thought some of the members on the Kingston thread did have this experience so maybe if you post your question there someone will chime in. Or try doing a Google search and if there are any answers that have been posted on this forum you may get some results back that way. Blessings.
Hi cadtrini thanks for your reply, I did receive the rcmp result a day ago my husband mailed off to pos so by Tuesday they should receive package n praying PPR is in that same week, can't hurt to have wishful thinking right :)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
Ravi Ryder said:
that great you got u visa and corp i see all ppl time line saying iterview waived and then show passport request just to let all you know there no damn order they request my wife passport had it for 2 months then request interview so there no damn order how u ppl put in time line that interview will come first before passport request all you who got visa and corp that great for u all i dont kno understand why some ppl getting it and other not it a bull*censored word* system in my eye and there randomly select ppl for interview as part of there audit and anyhow who belives that not thruth *censored word* you suck you self i know it is true cause there no reason to interview my wife we give more then they need and requested for
Hi, I've been reading whats going on with you n I must say my heart goes out to you n your family, but please am asking you not to let pos win, don't break your marriage up cause they don't care, to them if you do it build there strength stronger to keep torturing people.

Let me tell you this tears is a language the God understand n if you feel like this is enough talk to him kneel before him in tears sincerity n pray your heart to let talk to him like you talking to us or your friends, let him know how you feel and you will see the difference. My husband filling for me n my son that's not his n trust me he's more than impatient and hard as hell for him to deal with but with positive thinking he's hanging in there with me, so please go seek some legal advice how to get help with this, email the minister of immigration in attowa n they will look into it n get back to you

Don't give up on her n your daughter make them your breath of fresh air n fight for them

loving wife

Star Member
Sep 29, 2012
montreal quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
P O S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1- 5-2012
AOR Received.
23- 4- 2012
File Transfer...
3-15-2012( CSQ approved
Med's Done....
15 -11-2011
Interview........
12-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
CORP 12-12-2012
LANDED..........
18-12-2012
Good day forum friends,i can see some ppl will be soon coming to Canada
congrats to all.@Ravi Ryder,my hubby had to do an interview also,it was not that bad
they was a answer on my form that was not clear,how come I knew most of his family
but some I didn't know n we came from the area so stupid n that was because some
of them went over sea even before I was born or left when I was a baby
Just make sure your wife know everything about you.it's a good idea if u go
with her I went with my hubby also,i waited outside,they ask him when last he saw me he said
my wife is outside.good luck.

chief3rd

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2012
Doc's Request.
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-07-2012
Med's Request
29-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CPR 31-05-2013
LANDED..........
09-06-2013
Got some news, My wife's fedex tracking for her passport just went live. It was picked up this morning. ECAS still says in process, I suspect it will change sometime this week to decision made. POS had received her PP on March 25th so almost 3 weeks in total.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chief3rd said:
Got some news, My wife's fedex tracking for her passport just went live. It was picked up this morning. ECAS still says in process, I suspect it will change sometime this week to decision made. POS had received her PP on March 25th so almost 3 weeks in total.
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. chief3rd!! So exciting :D the end is in sight and what a sweet relief it will be. Now to all of the preparations for the big move to Canada!! Come back and share the landing story ;). Blessings.

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
Hi all thanks for your support and advise well noting i can do now then be supportive for my wife well my wife interview coming up in may trying not to be angry well i booked her ticket and mines so i will be meeting her in port of spain already booked a hotel and will try enjoy our time together will be like a honey moon for us lol so we will be staying there for 5 days no point pay so much money for ticket just to go to interview and leave will spend time and enjoy with my wife as might be last time i see my wife base on whta immgration want to do after from looks of it when i read online if i go with my wife i have to wait out side the interview i taught we both could attend well i will be there so if they need anything from me wat a fucking waste process fucking hate immgation canada

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ravi Ryder said:
Hi all thanks for your support and advise well noting i can do now then be supportive for my wife well my wife interview coming up in may trying not to be angry well i booked her ticket and mines so i will be meeting her in port of spain already booked a hotel and will try enjoy our time together will be like a honey moon for us lol so we will be staying there for 5 days no point pay so much money for ticket just to go to interview and leave will spend time and enjoy with my wife as might be last time i see my wife base on whta immgration want to do after from looks of it when i read online if i go with my wife i have to wait out side the interview i taught we both could attend well i will be there so if they need anything from me wat a *censored word*ing waste process *censored word*ing hate immgation canada
Best wishes Ravi and yes enough with the anger :eek:, it will not help you and may very well damage your case further. Keep calm and please do not rant, rave and curse in front of immigration the way you have done on this forum. You need to be a calm and positive leader for your wife and daughter and I pray that will happen. It might be wise for you and your wife to practice some of the interview Q&A from lists posted online and on this forum. Do a search and that may help you both feel more prepared and less anxious. Prayers will be going out for your family and I sincerely hope that you and your wife can enjoy some fun ;) and a bit of sweet time together while you are in POS. I am sure you both need some stress relief. Blessings.