Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
mizzdanish, I think you're right, they don't seem to have any issue with whether or not your relationship is genuine, so that is good. These things they'e asking for may drag things out a bit but will sort itself out and soon enough hubby will be with you.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
MissDominica said:
Oh God I hope so! I'm glad you're here... not too much company on here these days.
I'm glad too Dr. D! Leave it to the doctor to do CPR on the dying forum ;)

Precious_anointing

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
Doc's Request.
April-2014 Medical, Fingerprints(RCMP) and Arc
AOR Received.
July-2013 (M) & September-2013 (POS)
File Transfer...
September-2013
Med's Request
April-2014 (redo)
Med's Done....
May-2012 & April-2014
Interview........
March-2014 (holiday)
Passport Req..
October 21 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 28 2014
LANDED..........
November 05 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and thread not sure how it works, but I will figure things out. I have been reading about the different scenario's. This is a test for me will post once this goes through. :D

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Congrats Carber and Welcome to Precious!!!!

Larsen

Aug 24, 2014
Hello all, I am new here. I am a Barbadian residing in Canada with my Canadian wife and I have an interview in Trinidad next month. I am in Canada since Dec 2010, got married Feb 2013, applied for PR inland April 2013, had to withdraw application as we left Canada to work in Cambodia from June 2013. Resubmitted application as outland from Cambodia Aug 2013, returned to Canada Jan 2014, so I have to go to Trinidad for the Interview. I think that my application is straight forward but I am a pessimist so I am having anxiety attacks out the wahoo. My concern is, since I am residing in Canada with my wife, I am currently here as a visitor, what happens if my application is denied. Does that mean that I cannot re-enter Canada? :(

Precious_anointing

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
September-2013
Med's Request
April-2014 (redo)
Med's Done....
May-2012 & April-2014
Interview........
March-2014 (holiday)
Passport Req..
October 21 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 28 2014
LANDED..........
November 05 2014
Precious_anointing said:
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and thread not sure how it works, but I will figure things out. I have been reading about the different scenario's. This is a test for me will post once this goes through. :D
Finallllllllllllllllllllly. I can share my story :p

Thank you Can Vinc for the warm welcome.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Precious, I think you deleted your post with your story outlined!

Has anyone else had issues trying to submit a CSE?? I've been trying for the past two weeks and the "system" is down to due to technical difficulties.... so freaking frustrating... we've been waiting so long.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Hello PoS Members! I am from the KGN thread and thought I would drop by and say hello.

It looks like PoS timeframe from CIC went down to 20 months (from 21) and sadly KGN went up to 27 months (from 25). So frustrating and disappointing for us! What have you been experiencing with POS Members getting through in the last few months? Our JAMFAM seems to be anywhere from 12-16 months (from AOR) this year but we have had a VERY slow summer with just a few members getting PPR or PP back.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
THOR

Precious_anointing

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
September-2013
Med's Request
April-2014 (redo)
Med's Done....
May-2012 & April-2014
Interview........
March-2014 (holiday)
Passport Req..
October 21 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 28 2014
LANDED..........
November 05 2014
My Life story

God is indeed a great God.

And my story goes like this. I started travelling since 2000 visited both the USA and Canada for a few years. In 2004 I visited my family in Canada with my family for the Christmas holidays. We decided that I should stay a bit longer, I really didn't want to send my children but I had too.

Anyway I extended my visa a few times until I got refuse for the extension. Someone in authority (consultant) told me he will help me. We decided ok (Beware). My bro and I went with all his docs to full the application, which he did but not what we expected. (Red Flag) even if you are not sure always make a copy of your application read it over or get someone else too before submitting. He told me my bro could sponsor me but that was not the case. He put the application under H & C (HAHA). About a year and a half pass and my bro said how come immigration taking so long, we didn't make anything out of it (its immigration).

I was fortunate to get an Apt in TCH (Toronto Community Housing) through a mutual friend. I give authorization for them to call immigration and that's when we found out the application was under H & C (I was heart broken). Never in my wildest dream I thought of that. Its a lonnnnnnnnnnnng story. Now I have an Apt. no job my friend suggested we go to the welfare office, which we did (desperate). There are lots I have to leave out. Lol. Remember I'm out of status. Anyway I got it, got the money to pay my rent I was now the happiest person on earth. (trouble now start).

Out of status going to school and have an Apt. (wow). I got a letter one day in the mail from immigration saying my H & C app was denied. I had to go in, my bro took me to see his lawyer he give me two (2) options marry or refugee. I choose refugee because I was single for a number of years and did not wanted to get marry to stay in the country.

THE SECOND PART OF MY LIFE STORY NOW START. This all began in 2006 until 2012. I FILED FOR REFUGEE was granted. started college (GBC) without status got status in third semester (2yr course) almost finish. I got a scholarship from first course I was doing in another school. LOL funds paid NO questions asked, had to tell a little truth on application. (father forgive me) already done. graduated with honours.

My refugee hearing came went without lawyer (long story). Got rejected, PPRA got rejected no H & C was done at the beginning of application, was told to leave. I had to report to airport road. I met my hubby in 2010 went out on dates etc for sometime then told him of my situation. He still wanted to see me despite my situation. He came to my place I went to his, then he wanted me to move in. LOL He has his own business, We started working together and living together. He accompany me to airport road etc. I had to report to immigration every month over the phone.

I was given my deportation letter to leave voluntary, I could not of bring myself to that kind of pain seeing that I had just met the man that I LOVE. We decided I was not going to leave until we got married (complicated) He was married but separated when I met him We did the divorce paper, took a while but we got it and the same day we receive it we got our marriage licence.

I bought my ticket took it in to immigration, the date came no show (crazy). I went into hiding (big, big mistake). My hubby to be travel to Jamaica for his father surprise b'day party. On his return he wanted me to accompany my bro to airport to pick him up (big mistake). I WAS CAUGHT.
PUT IN DENTENTION (Rexdale). MY HUBBY WAS NOW GOING CRAZY. CAME TO THE DENTENTION CENTRE DID EVERYTHING HE HAD TO DO GOT MARRIED THERE (YES I SAID THAT) 1st MARRAIGE EVER AT THE DENTENTION CENTRE. I WAS SENT HOME IN MAY 2012. My hubby accompany me on this trip to T&T. (I'M TRINI AND HE IS JAMAICAN). He spend one (1) week with me to make sure I was comfortable ETC. MY HUBBY PAID ALL THE FEES UP FRONT.

SORRY GUYS MY STORY IS TO MUCH and I could go ON AND ON

Here is my time frame:

We received your application for PR on May ** 2013 (CPC-M)
September 2013 (AOR)

1. we received your application for PR on May ** 2013
2. we started processing your application on March ** 2014
3. Interview scheduled for March ** 2014
4. Medical results have been received

I got a call from immigration advising me about my interview on February 18,2014, letter came something later in the mail. I also give them my email address at that time, which I now receive email.

At my interview I was asked to bring
1. Letter of authorization for accompanying child with copy of other parent photo ID
2. boarding passes etc
3. extra pics
4. types of communication (Skype, magic jack) etc
5. Financial records ( money gram, bank statement) etc
6. My Passport

MY HUBBY TRAVELLED TO BE WITH ME FOR THE INTERVIEW, which I aced and was told there was NO reason why she (immigration) wouldn't deemed our relation genuine. (thank you Lord). I was told right there we were good to go. NEEDED ARC, MEDICAL (AGAIN) AND FINGER PRINT (RCMP).
The interview was on Monday 31st (holiday) 10.00 am got there one (1) hr before went in before time. stayed about 45 - 1 hr in the interview. got the email for ARC, medical and finger print the same week the (Friday). Got 60 days to return it, send in all the doc before the month was finish (April 2014). We waited for sometime then hubby was going crazy.
I wrote letter to them got conformation email. about two (2) weeks later got a call to verify my hubby email and I got an email informing us how long it takes to be process. I'm still waiting for email to proceed to the next step. (send PP). TWO DAYS AGO I ATTEMPTED TO CHECK ON LINE BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME IN. I'M GUESSING THEY ARE UPDATING MY FILE.

SORRY ALL IN ONE BREATH.

WITH LOVE
PRECIOUS ANOINTING

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Hello PoS Members! I am from the KGN thread and thought I would drop by and say hello.

It looks like PoS timeframe from CIC went down to 20 months (from 21) and sadly KGN went up to 27 months (from 25). So frustrating and disappointing for us! What have you been experiencing with POS Members getting through in the last few months? Our JAMFAM seems to be anywhere from 12-16 months (from AOR) this year but we have had a VERY slow summer with just a few members getting PPR or PP back.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
THOR
Hi Two Hearts,

As you can see from my timeline, they're still taking a long time with some (ours being one of them--we applied in January 2013 and file was transferred to POS in late February 2013), but at the same time earlier in the year the POS had a lot of action and some folks were getting through within 3-4 months ("no-brainer" cases)... over the summer, POS and this forum have been dead dead dead so I'm not sure we're a great frame of reference. i'm sorry to hear that KGN increased their time frame, it is really discouraging to see that.

Keep visiting us, this forum needs oxygen.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Hi Precious,

Thanks for sharing your story, it is a tough situation we are all in but the good news is that your interview was successfull, and even though you're still waiting, at least you know what you're waiting for.

Our situation is similar in that we had an interview in January, it took them two months after the interview to request an RCMP check and then another few months to request an ARC and updated medicals.... why they didn't ask for them all at once is beyond me and very frustrating...

I've been trying to submit a CSE on the POS website but it has been down for a couple of weeks. Just for fun, i checked on a few other VO websites, and the CSE function isn't available anywhere across the world!

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Can-Vinc said:
Hi Precious,

Thanks for sharing your story, it is a tough situation we are all in but the good news is that your interview was successfull, and even though you're still waiting, at least you know what you're waiting for.

Our situation is similar in that we had an interview in January, it took them two months after the interview to request an RCMP check and then another few months to request an ARC and updated medicals.... why they didn't ask for them all at once is beyond me and very frustrating...

I've been trying to submit a CSE on the POS website but it has been down for a couple of weeks. Just for fun, i checked on a few other VO websites, and the CSE function isn't available anywhere across the world!
I read that CSE was down :( Just shows how little they really care about people. It has been down for awhile.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Miss D, you're so right, they don't care... but they will care when year-end comes and realize they need to actually do some work for the year and then have to meet numbers. I bet CSE will be pumping then. Such a joke. At first I respected the process but yea, this is just a game to them.

Precious_anointing

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
September-2013
Med's Request
April-2014 (redo)
Med's Done....
May-2012 & April-2014
Interview........
March-2014 (holiday)
Passport Req..
October 21 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 28 2014
LANDED..........
November 05 2014
Good morning POS
This is the day The Lord has made, And we shall rejoice an be glad in it. :) We speak the unknown into the known today..... Send out the emails, mails, phone calls etc and UNITE us with our LOVE ones in JESUS NAME Amen.

Can Vinc and Miss D
Summer is over so it's back to business now they will have to make up for the time LOSS. CSE all the way.....

Have A Bless Day All
Precious ;D