File Transfer...
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
24-04-2013
ItsMePrincess said:
Good Morning,

just a few more days until my husband has his interview. I was wanting to make sure that I know about the currency in POS. he cant use EC money right in trinidad??
No he cannot use EC dollars in Trinidad, he can take EC there and change it when he gets there. All the best to both of you at the interview.

bellaqas

Oct 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
Meds-16-08-2012,ARC-26-06-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
24-04-2013
ItsMePrincess said:
my husband is in st lucia so I don't know how he is going to get US money. but thanks anyways
He can go to any bank and purchase US money.

ItsMePrincess

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27. 2012
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 4TH 2013 :)
Passport Req..
May 14th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 20th 2014
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2014
bellaqas said:
No he cannot use EC dollars in Trinidad, he can take EC there and change it when he gets there. All the best to both of you at the interview.
okay thanks. I will let him know

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
@needhimback your inbox is full so I cant answer u

To reply to someone on the main page, go to their post, click "quote" in the top right corner of their post. Then it will show their post in quotes and you can type UNDER their post to reply. When you are done click post. Your reply will go to the end of all the pages

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Behopeful said:
Hello and good evening to all!

I am just quickly dropping in to say HI or as my daughter says now "hewwo"!!!

Hope all is well. Life is great. Hubby is asleep beside me snoring away! Not sure if I missed the snoring but well... I'm just enjoying everything about him!

My observations is that POS calls for PP pick up on Tuesdays and seems to send return PP's of Thursdays. Brown beauty welcome and congrats! Can't wait to hear the landing story!

Needhimback... Welcome! Get everything organized for your app! You will be together again. My husband had an exclusion order as well. He came to Canada originally on a work permit and stayed from 2008 to 2012. He turned himself in to CBSA and confirmed departure. He was never held my CBSA and stayed 1 month after turning himself in. He left Sept. 2012 and we had PP request before his exclusion order was up in Sept 2013. W didn't require an ARC and his PP was returned after his exclusion order ended. Don't worry too much about the ARC. We didn't get asked for an interview either. The likelihood of him returning is very great! Prepare a good application and all will work out! Let me know if you have questions. As well, you may want to look into providing an RCMP clearance for hubby because he has been to Canada for greater than 6 months. Some people include it to save time (takes 20 weeks to receive) and that time can be added onto to processing times. We were NOT asked for it but I ordered it just in case and ive been told we were not likely asked for this because my husband has a very rare name which means no one else has a similar name and nothing would show for background checks (if that makes sense). It has to be fairly recent and received with 3 months of completion. My husband did ink prints in Trinidad and I sent it off from Canada. Again ask your questions if you have any! How did your parter originally come to Canada? Visitor? Refugee? Work permit?

Dadzin.... CONGRATS! Did you end up dropping PP off at the embassy?

Hi to everyone else... FAD, louisfam, cdnandtrini, kiab, doc, ruby, can-vinc (hope the elbow heals) and all the jam fam and anyone I missed.... I'm not as up to date with the forum anymore, forgive me! Goodnight!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Well Hello Everyone , thank you for having me

I'm so glad I found this room, You guys are the best, I'm reviewing your stories all the time. Many of you have so much knowledge with all this I swear am listening to lawyers and immigration officers (as I told Miss D lol)

Well I haven't even begun my process yet and feeling so scared too.

I often wish he went home (to Guyana) on his first order like behopeful case. I thank you behopeful for your input and reading it put a smile on my face you and Miss D have been great to me with advice.

Behopeful you asked me how he got to Canada to begin with ...........he came on fraud (yea I know shameful) and after was granted refugee status then after that married the mother of his child but the marriage broke down and the papers never made it through sponsorship. (was his choice after he found out more about this women)

Couple years after that I came in the picture and our relationship managed to stay positive since and still is. (he's a Wonderful man and likewise I am to him). We are both born in Guyana, but I came to Canada at the age of 3 years old (1971) and I am now 46 years old and he is 48 years old. (just thought I would throw that in )

To make a long story short he's back home now in Guyana. Unfortunately I couldn't marry him while he was here in Canada because his divorce wasn't finalize, as mentioned in my previous post am getting marry in April of 2014 and hope to start the paperwork ASAP when I return from Guyana back to Canada. So its seems like I have a long way to go..........and as I go I will need the guidance from this room and lots of advice too.

We have been together for two and half years (please read my original story regarding this so all this can make sense) lol

Again I thank you all and congrats to all those who are landed and good luck to those who are on their way!!!!!!!!!

needhimback

Dadzin

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 22 2012
AOR Received.
May 23 2012
File Transfer...
May 16 2012
Med's Request
October 25 2013 re-do
Med's Done....
May 25 2012
Interview........
October 25 2013. PASSED
Passport Req..
October 25 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26 2013
LANDED..........

The ppr said to send pp 2 weeks after medical as to allow processing. So I'll drop the pp next week.

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
needhimback said:
Well Hello Everyone , thank you for having me

I'm so glad I found this room, You guys are the best, I'm reviewing your stories all the time. Many of you have so much knowledge with all this I swear am listening to lawyers and immigration officers (as I told Miss D lol)

Well I haven't even begun my process yet and feeling so scared too.

I often wish he went home (to Guyana) on his first order like behopeful case. I thank you behopeful for your input and reading it put a smile on my face you and Miss D have been great to me with advice.

Behopeful you asked me how he got to Canada to begin with ...........he came on fraud (yea I know shameful) and after was granted refugee status then after that married the mother of his child but the marriage broke down and the papers never made it through sponsorship. (was his choice after he found out more about this women)

Couple years after that I came in the picture and our relationship managed to stay positive since and still is. (he's a Wonderful man and likewise I am to him). We are both born in Guyana, but I came to Canada at the age of 3 years old (1971) and I am now 46 years old and he is 48 years old. (just thought I would throw that in )

To make a long story short he's back home now in Guyana. Unfortunately I couldn't marry him while he was here in Canada because his divorce wasn't finalize, as mentioned in my previous post am getting marry in April of 2014 and hope to start the paperwork ASAP when I return from Guyana back to Canada. So its seems like I have a long way to go..........and as I go I will need the guidance from this room and lots of advice too.

We have been together for two and half years (please read my original story regarding this so all this can make sense) lol

Again I thank you all and congrats to all those who are landed and good luck to those who are on their way!!!!!!!!!

needhimback
Thanks for sharing your story.
Immigration is very difficult and comes with many emotions. Don't feel ashamed. Each of us have our story and we have to share more of our story because the process requires us to be open, not by choice either. People pass judgment of the person because of these reasons.
You will make it to the en of the journey. Being separated will test your relationship bit focus in why you met and fell in love with each other. Some people may question his intentions, jut listen and you make your own decisions.
My husband was ordered to leave in 2009 (he didn't receive the communication because he was no longer at that address). He didn't leave as ordered and there was a warrant for his arrest also. The only difference is he wasn't picked up, he turned himself in. We kicked ourselves for a year saying 'we should've' but that is all water under the bridge. Everything will work out!
As well, people told us we would be called for an interview for sure because we married shortly before he left. Our original wedding was scheduled for October 20 but married September 27 in a small civil ceremony before he left. And yes our invitations were all sent and everything booked so we had to cancel everything... Felt terribly embarrassed to do that.

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Hiii behopeful !
welcome needhimback
Yayy for into process dadzin and yayy for pp back to brownbeauty!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Hi everyone, I will be back soon and will update the spreadsheet to reflect all of the news. Welcome newbies! Blessings.

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Cdntrini bring the sun back!! Enjoy your vacay and hubby time

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
KIAB said:
Yes, please! Hope you are enjoying your trip Cdnandtrini!

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
bellaqas said:
Thanks Millslu....but I am worried as they didn't as they hasn't ask for RPRF or PP as yet and my ecas already turn to Decision made
@ bellaqas
I realize your concern but what I'm saying is, we had our RPRF requested in the same letter as our PPR...so I still think you need to remain optimistic and they will more than likely email you guys with this. I cant remember who the applicant is, but monitor the applicants email and sponsor just in case, whatever email address you provided them at the beginning!
For us, they sent our PPR request to my husband(applicant).
Also remember they were clearly satisfied with your relationship otherwise they would not have asked you for the arc so now it looks like they made a decision on the arc...which I still think is a positive decision...so this coming week will be a very important week for you as I'm sure you will hear great news!!!! ~ keep praying, God will not forsake you ok :)

bellaqas

Oct 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
Meds-16-08-2012,ARC-26-06-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
24-04-2013
millslu said:
@ bellaqas
I realize your concern but what I'm saying is, we had our RPRF requested in the same letter as our PPR...so I still think you need to remain optimistic and they will more than likely email you guys with this. I cant remember who the applicant is, but monitor the applicants email and sponsor just in case, whatever email address you provided them at the beginning!
For us, they sent our PPR request to my husband(applicant).
Also remember they were clearly satisfied with your relationship otherwise they would not have asked you for the arc so now it looks like they made a decision on the arc...which I still think is a positive decision...so this coming week will be a very important week for you as I'm sure you will hear great news!!!! ~ keep praying, God will not forsake you ok :)
[/quote

thank you for your kind encouraging words.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
KIAB said:
Hi KIAB, it has been very hot and sunny since I arrived last Wed. Hubby and I have been somewhat "love sequestered" ;) but will be a bit more social this coming week. I am thinking of all of you starting the process, finishing the process, waiting to finish and special thoughts for all those in the eye of the storm, having a hard time enduring the waiting, stress and uncertainty. Special prayers for POS and the special JA folks (y'all know who you are) who my heart goes out to. :( .......But new month, lots of good news we are claiming in our Lord's name!! Amen.

Today is 3 weeks since hubby dropped off his passport so I am anticipating that several of us will hear something this week. Welcome to the new members/unlurkers :D on our thread needhimback, bellaqas, samavril,smokijoe. Hello FAD, Behopeful, Miss D., Zouk Princess, Can-Vinc, the millslus, LouisFam, Dadzin, Brownbeauty, MsRuby, and éloveutsavoir.

Special shout out to ItsmePrincess's husband to do a great job on his interview today. God please watch over this couple and provide them with success, peace and a quick answer on their interview results. In Jesus name.

..........and if I missed anyone please forgive me and let me know!!

C'mon POS and Kingston, time to let those PPRs & COPRs FLY!!! Surprise us :eek:....in a good way. 8)