December, 2012
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
19th September, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th September, 2013
Behopeful said:
YeH the fees were like $400, $490 and $75 (think I am off with the numbers but aroun there). If you paid something like that, you won't owe anymore money. The 490$ was optional to pay upfront or during the process. I figured get everything out of the way right from the get go!
When did you send your PP doc.lady?
I DHL'ed it on the 20th September. Was anxious to get it out of the way :D

blessedone1

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
pos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 2013
Hope POS moves quickly now that the strike is over.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Iamslowlygoingcrazy said:
Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted anything on here and it's all due to not hearing anything from POS, arrghhh........UNTIL TODAY! So I checked my status update today as I religiously do every single day and to my surprise I saw an IN PROCESS, yahoo!

I am hoping that it will not be much longer as this whole process has already been 18 months since the application was initially submitted. Our application was recieved in POS since June 2012 and we recieved an AOR from POS on July 20 2012. But as of today, on ECAs it says our application was in process since August 21 2013 which is amazing news!

I am wishing you all the best guys, keep your head up and just keep praying. I will keep you posted, have a good week everyone!
Hello IASGC.....love that user name by the way :D. Are you still waiting on POS? I happened to be surfing on the forum and came across your last post and was wondering/hoping you have heard something. If you want to share. Blessings.

Zouk Princesse

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
17-Jan-2012
Med's Request
VO requested med certificate extension from Ottawa 24-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
16-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Sep-2012
LANDED..........
27-Sep-2012
MissDominica said:
Hey guys,

Just checking in. I have a question (which will make my desperation even more obvious but oh well lol)

I ordered my notes a couple of weeks ago when everyone was hearing things and I wasn't hearing anything. I've always waited until I received my notes and then ordered them again after 30 days. However, where POS has been moving so fast lately, I'm wondering if I can order my notes AGAIN before I receive my first set? lol In case something else has happened on my file since I ordered them a couple of weeks ago?

Example:

Day 1: Ordered notes, due in 30 days
Day 15: Ordered A SECOND set of notes, due in 30 days

so I would have TWO requests in at the same time.. is that a problem? I wouldn't want to order a second set and have it somehow cancel my first request or over-ride it or something messed up like that.

I realize it seems silly, but I've been waiting FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and I'm holding onto some tidbit of hope that something has been happening. Just allow me to have this phase of craziness. lol

What do you think? Anyone know anyone who has ever gotten to this level or desperation and succeeded with ordering 2 sets of notes only a couple weeks apart? Thanks guys
Shouldn't make a difference. Each request is assigned a unique number, so there's little to no chance of them mixing them up. Also, since they general pull your note about a week after you request them, odds are they've already processed the first request. If you were requesting the physical file, then you'd run into issues, but for the electronic notes, it should be fine. They don't mind collecting the extra $5.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Zouk Princesse said:
Shouldn't make a difference. Each request is assigned a unique number, so there's little to no chance of them mixing them up. Also, since they general pull your note about a week after you request them, odds are they've already processed the first request. If you were requesting the physical file, then you'd run into issues, but for the electronic notes, it should be fine. They don't mind collecting the extra $5.
Hello POS & Kingston folks - Happy Sunday! A fresh new work week ahead and more PPRs and COPRs on their way :D!

While we are on the topic of GCMS notes, I want to request mine for both TRVs and PR. I do not have each file number for our refused TRVs (I think we lead the pack in 4 refusals :p) and when I go to the site to request it seems like I will have to do 2 separate requests. 1 for PR and 1 for TRV. My question is - when I make the TRV request will I need to do that 4 separate times or will the notes returned to us have all 4 of those requests in one set of notes? The TRVs were all submitted over a 5 year period. I have searched the forum and Googled many variations of this query; however, so far nothing. I might post this question in the main thread as well.....just in case.

Blessings.

LouisFam

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
04-01-2013
Med's Done....
1-10-2012, Meds extended
Interview........
Waived - ECAS In Process 23-09-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2014
LANDED..........
02-02-2014 landed on my birthday.God is good!
OMG POS is really on a roll :) I just checked our application status and it now says IN PROCESS wow! Still waiting on those notes I ordered (since Aug 23) - hoping to receive them by October 4th. Wow this process is very trying but at least when it gets really tough we get some hope!

Hang in there everyone whose still waiting! Keep the faith!

gigi_411

Jun 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2012
AOR Received.
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
August 2012
Interview........
16-05-2013
Cdandtrini and millslu thanks for asking. I am not doing good at all. Our relationship has definitely take a huge toll with this news. I have been reading up on the appeal process and its seems like we are in for another year which is absolutely disgusting that i have to go through this. HOW in the world do they expect people to survive this long from being a part. My birthday is coming up and i cry every single time i think about it because i thought we would have been together by now. THen there is Christmas, which i for sure cant afford to go and visit him. So another holiday alone. Extremely depressing.
This appeal process is literally torture. i wish i did a lot of things differently with our application. So right now we are waiting for the notes and the appeal board to assess everything.
You all waiting for a sponsorship approval are so lucky. So please dont take it for granted. Its frustrating, believe me be happy you dont have to go through this b*****it.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LouisFam said:
OMG POS is really on a roll :) I just checked our application status and it now says IN PROCESS wow! Still waiting on those notes I ordered (since Aug 23) - hoping to receive them by October 4th. Wow this process is very trying but at least when it gets really tough we get some hope!

Congrats LouisFam!! :D Such great news for you and your family, so happy for you and it is encouraging for all of us. What was the actual date it went to in process? Ecas keeps us all guessing it seems. Whenever someone goes to in process, I go right there and check my own status. So far nothing; however, one day it will happen......Blessings.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
Contrast louisfarm things are filling and please@ gigii thanks as well and we are sorry.for youth outcome.but i guess its decision making time for you all, no sense being sorry but he strong whatever decision you both make just make sure it benefits both . Pure prayers and blessing is with you and your family. F

forum hope you'll weekendwas great those who got the ppr take a page from gigii we had a long road to gravel when wr get home to our love ones hold then tight n never let them go.

Goodnight we will see tomorrow i will be looking pay for the debt ceiling.and thanking god am.not going.to the u.s Hahahah

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gigi_411 said:
Cdandtrini and millslu thanks for asking. I am not doing good at all. Our relationship has definitely take a huge toll with this news. I have been reading up on the appeal process and its seems like we are in for another year which is absolutely disgusting that i have to go through this. HOW in the world do they expect people to survive this long from being a part. My birthday is coming up and i cry every single time i think about it because i thought we would have been together by now. THen there is Christmas, which i for sure cant afford to go and visit him. So another holiday alone. Extremely depressing.
This appeal process is literally torture. i wish i did a lot of things differently with our application. So right now we are waiting for the notes and the appeal board to assess everything.
You all waiting for a sponsorship approval are so lucky. So please dont take it for granted. Its frustrating, believe me be happy you dont have to go through this b*****it.
Hi gigi_411, my heart goes out to you and your husband right now. This process is so difficult on every level and then to have to go through an appeal, I cannot even imagine. Of course it would take a toll on any marriage/relationship so I encourage you and your husband to please be kind to each other and gather support where you can from others during this time. You do not want this temporary setback to divide you. Regroup and then come back together to become a stronger team. The odds are in your favour with an appeal so stay focused and determined. Even though you are in a difficult spot right now, things will change and it is important that you remain hopeful. Blessings and extra prayers coming your way.

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
LouisFam said:

Sweet:) PPR will be coming shortly

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
Gigi my heart goes out to you :(

LouisFam

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
04-01-2013
Med's Done....
1-10-2012, Meds extended
Interview........
Waived - ECAS In Process 23-09-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2014
LANDED..........
02-02-2014 landed on my birthday.God is good!
CdnandTrini said:
Congrats LouisFam!! :D Such great news for you and your family, so happy for you and it is encouraging for all of us. What was the actual date it went to in process? Ecas keeps us all guessing it seems. Whenever someone goes to in process, I go right there and check my own status. So far nothing; however, one day it will happen......Blessings.

September 23rd... When I checked on Friday it still said application received.. Wasn't expecting any change cause its the wkend... But the lord works in mysterious Ways.. Giving thanx.. Psalms 121 Everyone.. :)

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
I got a letter advising me that in order to finalize hubby's application, RPRF is required within 30 days. It came from CPC-Mississauga though weirdly enough.

QueenD2986

Sep 24, 2013
Hi my name is Queen

Just have a few questions about my husband and I are also inquiring about the TRP does he have to go through the TRV process to get the Travel Permit. I am asking cause I am going through the application process but I am pregnant and we want him here for the birth. I am very early in the pregnancy like only 6 weeks. please and thank you if anyone could answer it for me ?