+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of entry (POE) Letter of introduction not received

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes if your application is approved and you haven’t received LOI you still can receive permit at POE

robinwatts19

Oct 11, 2019
I submitted a paper application (SPP category)at Visa application center ,Chandigarh. I received my passport with visa on it on 8 October 2016 but I haven't received letter of introduction. Please help me or tell me how can I get it and how to contact visa office. Please reply . I will be very thankful to u
Same happened with me.. kindly advise how to proceed in this case ?

robinwatts19

Oct 11, 2019
Di
Hello, i received my TRV as worker on 27th Oct and till date i haven't received my approval letter or LOI , my representative in montreal says that you might not receive that and they will create POE package for me to present it to immigration officer and you will be good as your application is already approved its just that you might not receive LOI. I have already booked my tickets now and will be travelling in a month, would that be safe or will they send me back to India? Please help
did you face any difficulty at the airport without letter of introduction ?? my visa got approved and I received it but no letter.. kindly help how should I proceed in this case

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Don’t worry if you haven’t received approval letter. It happens sometimes and you should be good at the immigration . They have your details online , just present your passport to the officer and ask him to issue you work or study permit.

Jul 17, 2021
I got my passport stamped on 19th april and till now i did not get port of entry letter. I raised a web form on 22nd of april but no response. After that on 27th june i also mailed to office, but no response till now. This letter is very important and I will need this while traveling. I don't know what to do now. Please help if anybody know anything .
Thankyou

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
You dont need the letter guys , they have your information through your passport and uci id , even if you don’t have that letter you can still get your work permit or study permit

Anlav019

Sep 1, 2022
You dont need the letter guys , they have your information through your passport and uci id , even if you don’t have that letter you can still get your work permit or study permit
Hi, Are you sure? my immigration advisor tells me that I have to wait for that approval letter or POE because they wont let the person in. My brother in law has already his visa on his passport but that letter has not been uploaded yet. Why is this happening

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, Are you sure? my immigration advisor tells me that I have to wait for that approval letter or POE because they wont let the person in. My brother in law has already his visa on his passport but that letter has not been uploaded yet. Why is this happening
I don’t think it matters, even i didn’t had this letter and the officer said that i don’t need this